So glad I did this!! more recent pics happpy happy- San Antonio, TX

Hi ladies im having a mommy makeover monday...

Hi ladies im having a mommy makeover monday 6/24/13 and im starting to get really anxious im 28 and a mother of 3 children 7-5-2.. Im only 4"11 and before pregnancy I weighed 105 and when I got pregnant I went up to 155 so yeah it did alot of damage to my body I now weigh 110 witch I like but my body is just plain ugly so im not expecting to look like a model I just really want to bring up my self esteem I really really hope things go well pray for me ladies :\
Arely D, I hope all went well! I hope you continue to post when you feel better- I bet your results are phenomenal!
Thanks rubix havent had the chance to look at me stomach but my boobs look great!

Today was my big day!!

I had my surgery today all went really fast and at the end I was just excited... but when I woke up at the recovery room I started feeling the intense pain but they quickly gave me morfin and pain pills and the pain became a lot better and I was sent home 45 min later I was worried I wouldn't be able to handle the pain but at the end its not that bad only the walking part otherwise its not to bad will see tomorrow I feel like ill be have more pain yikes ill keep posting
Congratulations! I hope you get lots of rest. I don't think I saw my tummy for a couple of days either. I'll watch for updates!
Thanks rubix

Day 2

I cant bet I feel this good I sleep threw the night its still really painful to walk and i hate these drains but im trying to be patience I feel lucky my husband and sisters and even my kids have been trying to help me feel better. Today will also be my first day taking a shower ill keep yall updated and post pics,of
I had TT and BA with dr. Decherd 9/17/13. So I'm a week ahead of you. So far I love how low the incision on the TT!!! I was really worried about that. Boobs are still really high and swollen. Went with 421cc. 5" 130lbs. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids.watch out for back pain day starting day 4, heat pad has helped a bunch.
Yes berns0523 my boobs are really high and swollen I got the 450cc but the pains not to bad I took a pic of my tt insicion and it also looks really look cant wait till I see is completely. ...and they just called me from my doctor office and hes sending flowers to my home staff is great!!
Ment to say peak at my tt tuck insicion

took a first look im loving it

Took my first shower and got to take a glimps boy im very happy things are looking right know!!
Wow!!!! You look absolutely brand new!! What a difference!
Congrats you look awesome already!!
Thank you hope this healing process goes by fast im so used to moving around alot..

day 3

Im so sore and frustrated I its not to much the painbits not being able to move alot gosh i really want to walk around and move straight around my home..patience is all I need hopefully time will fly fast
You look awesome!!! Just saw him yesterday and had drains removed and given ok to massage. I know how you feel about walking around hunched over. I'm trying to be patient myself. I noticed if you keep swelling down, it's a little easier to walk straight. First week is the hardiest, you're almost over the hump! Once they remove you're drains you'll feel a lot better.
Thanks berns0523 im trying to be as patient as I can im glad your feeling better let me know how you continue to progress best wishes!!
It is aggravating at first, for sure! It also hit me at day 3 that I had "really" gone through with it, and everything I was feeling was very real. I just took my meds on schedule and slept when I could. We heal the most when we rest, so don't be afraid to sleep when you are tired. I asked my doc if I was supposed to be trying to stand up straight, and he said absolutely not- and that when I was healed enough to stand up straight then my body would naturally know it. So I was hunched for 3 and a half weeks, and sometimes when I come home from work in the evening I am curled over a little. I'll be watching for your updates and thinking of you, sis!

day 4

Well last night I took my meds for pain and to sleep so I slept throuh out the night but when I woke up this morning boy was I sore I took my meds right away and once again in lala land lol..Also yesterday I started feeling the upper part of my left leg a burning sensation when I would move or stretch it they did an ultrasound yesterday and no blood clots thank god I think its probably just the nerves but it really burns when I walk :\
I'm pretty sure that you're my long lost twin... I have the SAME body you used to have. You look amazing!
Thank you!!! I really appreciate it (:

Tomorrow 1 week

Tomorrow it will he exactly one week im better but I must say these drains are driving me nuts especially the right one it really hurts with any movement so I called my dr office and they told me to go tomorrow to get that one removed the the other one has to stay there longer :\ but I just need lots of patience it seems forever hopefully it wont hurtvas much to get the drains removed!!
Your tummy is looking absolutely flat! Love it!

One 1 week yeii

Today is officially one week I had my surgery... I went to get one of my drains out because it was causing me so much pain with any movement and let me tell yall even though I still have one more drain I feel sooooo much better I should get the other one removed tomorrow but anyways im finally feeling a little bit of me I did a bit of cleaning with the help of my little kids well hopefully this week passes by a little faster!!! Have a good one ladies ill post pics soon I promise (:
9 days later and I must say that even though I cant stand straight yet and im still swollen I can tell my results are going to be awsome im exited!!! Its kind of hard though caring for my 3 small children and having to ask for help thats when I get emotional and feel kid of dumb always trying to go out of my way to help others and when I ask I can tell in there reactions they dont want to :( I hope I heal soon so I can care for my children own my own, but as a reward as soon as I get better taking my kids to the beach o yeah.... pictures coming soon :)
One drain out one to go! I know what u mean about the pain with them drains! I had 4 no good lol your tummy and boobs look good already! How many cc's did you get? Its good reading about ur story cuz we are about the same size and my body was similar to ur pre op also. When I 1st started my blog there was noone around my size nor had the same or close to body type. If you ever have any questions shoot me a comment or message. Keep us updated and take it ez....don't be cleaning to much now hehehe
Thank you I get that from my family also dont be cleaning to much but with 3 little ones they can really go crazy around the house lol. I put 450 cc whenbi where a shirt I think I should of gone just a bit bigger but when im without anything I think they are just fine but in the pic I was still really swollen I just wait and see when did you get your surgey done and how many cc did you go with?

9 Days feeling much better

Its been 9 days and even though I still cant stand straight and im really swollen I can tell the results are going to be awesome im very happy and cant wait to show my new body out wooohooo!!!

Day 10

Ok its been 10 days from my surgery and besides me still being really swollen I really like how things are starting to look. Cant wait till im able to wear a bathing suit!
You are looking better and better! Your kids are going to love the beach with you!!
You look great! You are super flat. :-)

woww I feel great

WOWW I feel great i almost can stand straight but now im able to do a little more light cleaning and i feel really good about my self im really lucky I was able to do this!!
So glad to hear that your recovery is so positive!
Thabk you rubix I cant wait to start excersing im sure that will make my results even better im so ready to regain my self confidence which I lost a while back (:
Looking good chica!!! It took me weeks to stand straight lol I was looking like an old lady for a while lol

2 week update!!

Well yesterday was 2 week since my surgery I didnt post yesterday since I was having pain in my left my breast and my back it was a rough day but today I feel soo much better I feel bloated but its normal I guess but im still taking it easy I dont want to get hurt and make things worst!! Happy healing everyone I will post pics soon (:
Your stomach looks better. You should have left your breasts alone! They were perfect. They look like they are going to explode. Now they can't move naturally.
Takenitlight, you are out of line. Those kind of opinions on this site are completely unnecessary. Really uncalled for to attack a women who is healing. She is beautiful, very bit of her.

2 week pics

I love it cant wait till im no longer swollen!!

2 weeks

You look great!!! Glad recovery is going well. When do you see dr. Decherd again?
We had our surgery the same day. You look amazing! Hope you feel better with every passing day!!
Your pics look great!!!!

My 2 post op cheak up!!

Well today I went to my 2 week cheak up and doctor says in doing great. Im so glad to be healing well im still bloated but doc say it make take a while for my tummy to settle. What I have around my insicions are silicone strips my ps said it will help with the visibility of the scars I hope so these little strips are expensive..Happy healing everyone (:
You look great girl! You are going to have one amazing tummy and boobies when all the swelling is done :)
You will take a picture every two weeks - same position/clothes/ distance/lightning you'll see- you already look great but will be even better!!

4 weeks

Ok so its been 4 weeks since my surgery and I must say I feel better by the day I still swell quite a bit but Im so happy with the way I look.. I already do mostly everything I used to but I dont push it I still feel a bit soreness but other than that I feel great!!
You look great! Congrats!
Omg! You are so tiny. Luv your small frame and girl you are rocking that new body. Your results are looking amazing. R u still wearing a binder?

5 weeks!!

Today im exactly 5 weeks im doing very well with still some swelling and a bit of soreness but doing great!!..I wore a bathing suit yesterday and I felt kind of weird but I loved it...my scars are doing great also most of it looks like a scrath but on the sides I dide have some puckering but with the silicone strips they have almost totally flattened out it just looksva bit darker but im only 5 weeks so im pretty sure the will lighten up a bit. Hope everyone is doing well!! By the way I dont think my boobs look to big at all im very happy how they go with my body.
You look awesome! Thank you for sharing your story.
You look really good. ...I was having second thoughts on my boobs going 450 cc and being too big. .. but yours look great!
Hi missy 36 thank you!! my first look at my boobs I did think damm I think I went to big but then again the swelling has to come down then they still have to drop I am very happy with the size and considering I have a small frame they still came together very well!! Good luck in your surgery!!

Doing very well

Well time has really flyed by I feel incredible I have started doing exercise slowly and I feel like im almost back to normal..Im very greatfull for doing this I feel very good about this my scaring is also great I have a very thin line not even very noticeable my doctor did a great job hands down Im very happy with my surgery!! (:
Hello! How are you doing now? How did you like Dr.Dechard? I am considering scheduling a consultation with him, but would like to know a little bit about him from someone who he has worked with.
Hey girl!!!!! Doing good I see!!! Do you feel that the sheets have been working for you?
Chicalife thank you!! Yes I think the sheets have worked alot my scar is incredible these sheets are really worth it!!
Dr.Dechard

As of know the staff and docter have been great!! The staff is great they answer any questions I may have at anytime and dr.dechard is very nice and profecional im so lucky I found him cant wait to see the final results