Second Time Around, Hoping for Success - San Antonio, TX

I will be receiving liposuction on May 4, 2011. I...

I will be receiving liposuction on May 4, 2011. I am pretty anxious since this is my second procedure this year. I received smart-lipo in Oct 2010, and didnt have any results. I have a review under smartlipo called..so far so good but dont believe everything you hear. Basically from that procedure I experienced alot of pain, swelling and no results.

My Dr was great, and offered to do a retouch of my areas but didnt seem to confident that there would be a change. The first time I swelled up really bad. My Dr then said that it could just be my body and how it reacts to surgery. Im not sure about that since I have never really had major surgery before. I never went back down to pre-op stage. I was actually told that I gained weight in the areas that I had worked on..Dont know how that was possible since they tell you that you cant. I do admit that I gained weight in my legs and hips, but that had nothing to do with my stomach. Anyways I was given the option to have a refund so I took the refund and went else where.

I asked around (something I didnt do last time because I didnt want everyone knowing my business) and I was referred to Dr. G. I met with him and felt very confident that he would do a great job. Im not looking for a miracle or a six pack, I just want to see a difference in my body.

Ill keep you updated ..Wish me luck!

May 4 2011..today is the day. I started the day...

May 4 2011..today is the day. I started the day off very nervous but once everything was done I couldn't be happier. I'll update with pictures

Sorry still havent updated with pictures yet.. Day...

Sorry still havent updated with pictures yet.. Day two was an ok day. I was able to drive myself to my post op appointment, and I must say that I am truely impressed with my results so far..Yay I actually have results. Even if this is all Im going to get I am happy with it. So much for the theory that I swell real bad after surgery. I didnt swell much at all.

Day three i stayed in the bed all bed..oh well it was my day of rest

Day four, i stayed in the bed most of the day. Not feeling to well mainly do to lack of nutrition. I havent been eatin much but fruit, and cereal..not to healthy but I need to lose some weight. Might as well do it now while Im done. I was able to get up and enjoy a concert with my boyfriend. Will keep you updated.

Photo Update

Photo Update

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Mark Greene is a double board certified, and comes highly recommended by peers.