Liposuction !!! So Scare!!! - San Antonio, TX

Hi, been reading all of your posts for sometime...

Hi, been reading all of your posts for sometime now and finally have the courage to post.Will go under local anesthesia .Upper and lower abdomen,waist.I am 39 years old 5'4 and 127 lbs.
I never been overweight until quit smoking( 1,5 years ago,I was 110 lbs).I exercised,diet but nothing helped.looks like I am going wrong direction.
31 agust 2013 one week from now I will have the surgery,I met with my PS today and feel comfortable with him but stil so scare.still keep hearing NEGATIVE stories about lipo .I try to calm my self down but not successful .Add 2 picture of me now wish me a luck...

Getting Ready

This week is all about the get ready physical and mental for this surgery.Eating very healty ,no salt ,lots of water and vitamin.

Sore throat...

This morning I took my medication to my surgery,I feel like I have sore throat .No fever no cough. I just call them and let them know they told me we need to make sure it's not strep throat .
Any advice?? I have a lot of pressure on me because of this surgery and maybe my stress level make me feel this way I don't know. :(

My wish pictures;)

Yes,I guess you're right.I just took cold medicine( nurse told me is ok).tomorrow is the day.Thank you been there...
Hey! The days leading up to the surgery are very stressful and can really take a toll on your body and how you feel. My throat also got a little scratchy a day before my procedure. So I just took extra vitamin C and tried to relax a little. It ended up being nothing. I hope all goes well for you :) happy healing!!

Surgery done!

I just got back,I am feeling so sore and pain on my bellbutton.after they done hey show me but it was look big still:( .They took 1200 cc is it to little?
I have to go sleep...

I'm glad everything went well. Definitely take it easy and rest. You're definitely going to be swollen, but 1200ccs of fat is a good amount. Waiting to actually see the results is the hard part lol. I'm 10 days out, and I'm so swollen. It's hard waiting for the swelling to down and to see how I really look! Keep us updated :)
I just check your picture and you look ver good,I bill be happy if I look like that.i will be updating my pictures as soon as possible but I don't wanna look down there yet:)

Day 2 post op

Not feeling pain just sore.I am just taken antibiotics .l want to apply arnica gel but don't know should I start or not.I am allready taken arnica pills.(by the way I can't eat anything last night everytime I try I vomit, today feel good tho.)

Post op day 2 pictures

Thanks lipo1975,everything is goin very good.Not much swelling or bruising .No pain except when sitting or standing and I don't know normal or not I drain only last night ( day of the surgery)
You're looking about right and you're gonna be looking AWESOME in the next couple of weeks!!!

Itching !!!

I woke up with itching like crazy,I took out all the pads out since never drained!? But still no bruise very little swelling .i am using only antibiotic and the arnica pills.there was a huge swollen on my lower back since day one,today it almost gone.so far so good ladies except don't have idea yet about my result.
I will update pictures this afternoon maybe you can help me with changes on the pictures,I know too early but know lol

Picture

You look great!

Feel so swollen!!

Today was the first day I went back to work when I came home I was so swollen :(
And plus constipation:( feel so sleepy good night ladies...

swollen. ..

You probably could if ps says its ok. I have read a lot of people also do ultrasound massage right away. It could help healing and keep things smooth.
Thank you!! You make me feel very good;) . I hope swelling just go away,i am very active on my work, it's makes me slow down.No he didn't say anything about massage. Should I start ?
You look really smooth for so soon PO, and hardly no brusing.wow! I itched for 2-3 mos after flank lipo. I think your gonna look great once it settles. Its true the swell seems to take months to go away. Has ps said to start massage yet?

Should I hear Faja ?

Hi ladies,I have a quick question if you can help;)
My garment got loose or big some how and really hurts my sides.garment has the hooks on both side.faja has on front so should I change?

I had my side too.my faja doesn't. Have hooks on sides,it's on front.front is real comfortable But kind of tight on my waist.foam is a good idea. Thank you dear ;)
Did you have the side lipod or just tummy and back? Looks like you could use the one with no hooks on sides. If it starts to feel loose you can put some foam sheet in between. I used half a pool noodle because my pants were cutting in too much and making me get an indent.

hello Ladies!

So far l'am feeling good.I start doing massages and exercise.

Thanks for posting. I'm scheduled for lipo on 10/3, im nervous but excited. Your results look great! I hope my results look that good. Please keep posting, going through it with someone makes me feel less neurotic about things. Lol
Hi there,I was so nervous got so scare just before the surgery . 5 min.after surgery I was laughing :) don't worry just make sure you get the best doc.For me it will be 3 week but last 2 days I am swollen and bump all over,I will wait to 4 week to update picture.if you will have any question just ask;)
You have great results. ! I can tell already! Wow

Hi

It's been a while ,No pain no bruise ,still swollen areas.I am not really happy yet...

You really do look good. I think your change from before to now is good. I dont see the little pooch at all. How is it when you bend like in your first before pics. Thats where I am seeing a big difference on your afters. Thats the area I want to do to even me out with my flanks.
Hang in there! How are your clothes fitting?
I really don't see any difference looks like everything fitting same. I hope things chance in jan or feb. :(

Hi

Morning pictures

I can definately see a change. You look much better! Sorry you are not happy. Maybe you don't notice as much of the change cause you look at yourself everyday. I heard that bloating can last a while. Keep positive!
Daro its interesting that you said you are not totally happy with your result. I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to stay positive when I still feel a bit chubby in the flanks and lower abdomen. I even work out about 4-5 days a week. But I still have to say that you still look fabulous whether you lose more or not.
Thank you so much,I took first picture night just before go to sleep next one I took morning I feel more happy when I see my morning picture. I look your picture and I can say big difference and look great,keep update. Please.thanks again;)

Look good for 3 mon. But still swollen some areas

Yaaaay
You are looking good!

Touch Up! I need advice :(

End of the May my doc.will do a touch up on my abb..should I ask or do anything before go all over again.

Any advice? :(

Hey,... I'm dealing with you situation.... I'm not happy with the results yet. What ended up happening? I hope your happy :)
How are you gurl..hope everything ok. Havent heard you on here.
You can totally see a diff!! Esp in the love handles!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon