I Look Like I Used to - 10 to 12 Years Ago - San Antonio, TX

I've been told that I look good, but no one has...

I've been told that I look good, but no one has asked me if I have had work done. I'm thrilled.

Your so brave having a tt and a fl, big hugs to you xx
HOLY COW! Brave woman! TT AND FL!!!!! I am shocked the FL is worse than the TT? I thought the "down time" for a FL would be much less? I might THINK about it when I'm 60! LOL Though I doubt it, I'm a scaredy cat. I have a client that's getting ready to get a FL, she was actually supposed to be getting it today, but she got sick with a fever and they said no way!
Hope your friend does well. It is so worth it!

The process has been worth it. that being said, I...

the process has been worth it. that being said, I have had some complications and the healing has taken much longer than I expected. Had a hematoma in my neck early. had it drained and have since had 2 steroid shots there. i am 7 weeks post -op and still have bruising and a bit of a rash on my neck. also, i had sores next to my ears which were very unpleasant. they are just now mostly healed. for some people, healing takes a long time. it's good to know that so you can prepare.

I am getting face lift tomorrow in San Antonio. Wish me luck.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Now that it's been a month since you're last update, how are you feeling? Are you liking the results right now?

Pictures?

scar revision 6 months after january '13 facelift

Surprisingly, I still have a bruise on my neck and what looks like a rash on one side of my neck. The "bruise" is really discoloration from the bruise I got from my hematoma. The "rash" is broken capillaries, which sometimes happens after facelift. I will be treating both with IPL. My scar revision was last week. It was done in the doctors office with lidocaine only. (I should have taken a valium first) The procedure is rather gross since you can feel your skin being pulled etc. The results so far seem positive, and I have had no complications this time. Stitches out tomorrow. Even though it's only a scar revision, I have been told not to exercise until it heals more. Because I had complications from the facelift, they wanted me to make sure to take it easy this time.

had a scar revision from my facelift and got the stitches out today. It looks SO much better. been smiling all day! : ))
I am glad to hear things are going OK with you. How do you like the results?
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My daughter in law and my son have both used Dr. Decherd in the past. I reviewed most doctors websites in my area, and chose him based on his videos and results. It was only later than I found out he was the same doctor my son and daughter-in-law used. I had a double procedure, facelift and tummy tuck and paid a little over 15,000. Don't know how much procedures would have been individually. My doctor, Michael Decherd was so nice. What I really appreciated was how LONG he took with my initial consult. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted, and he achieved that. Also, his nurse Heather is a living doll. Office staff have been very helpful on the phone. I have more self-confidence and think I will be more confident re-entering the workplace.