Hopefully...- San Antonio, TX

2 weeks ago I had a treatment with the large hand...

2 weeks ago I had a treatment with the large hand piece on my lower abdomen. The suction was quite shocking. I guess my skin is loose from having a baby because my fat stretched all the way to the back of the hand piece. Stabbing pains were the worst between days 5-10 but has turned into itching sensation. I have purchased 2 more large treatments, and 4 smalls. SO much more info to come!

10 min after

3 weeks

I am currently 3 weeks post procedure. Not sure if I see any results yet. I also had my love handles done a few days ago hence the bruising.
So far I've had 1 large on my lower abdomen, 2 smaller on the love handles and 2 smalls on the upper abdomen. I plan on doing at least one more large on the lower abdomen, 2 more smalls on the love handles, and possibly the inner thighs. I currently have crazy bruising from the upper abdomen. I'll post a pic.
Just curious where you are going to have the additional treatments on your body? Do you plan to overlap areas that you have already had treated?

Hi Sharon, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

How has your recovery been? Did you have much pain or downtime?

Hopefully your resuts will start coming through more in the next few weeks. Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Upper abdomen

I just had 2 small treatments on my upper abdomen. Lots of bruising. I feel like I am already seeing results from my lower ab treatment!
Sharon, I had my procedure done 5 days ago and I am in pain! The prescription I was given does absolutely nothing for me. What did you take for the sharp stabbing pains?
You about to tge point when it really hurts. My lower abs hurt from day 5-9. Ibuprofen didn't seem to help too much some of the ladies here are saying to use arnica gel for the pain.
Thank you, I went out last night about 11 pm to purchase the gel. It did help with the pain. I was able to sleep a good 6 hours with no pain. BUT this morning again, I called my doctor and all they would do is refill my current prescription. Thanks again. By the way, how much exercise are you doing a day?

August 12 photo

I am feeling a bit thinner. I wanted to post a photo for now, but I'll update more soon
I'm just curious about the way your upper abdomen was treated. It looks like they did the smaller applicator horizontally? Do you feel like you had your entire abdomens treated, or are there areas that should have been overlapped?
Hello just like to say congraz on ur result. Just wondering if anyone can help me. I plan to do my hip area but been told to do one side at a time like 10 days gap otherwise result won't be good. Is that true has anyone done two areas at the same time. Thanks in advance
I would do both at the same time. That way they can make sure they are done evenly ( same place on each side )

Not sure.

So after spending a total of $4100 on cosculpting. I can't really say my results are worth the money... At all
What am I missing? On Nov 4th, Sharon writes that it wasn't worth it, but 4 months ago she wrote that she was seeing huge results. Did the fat come back? The doctor in St Pete I'm thinking of going to only charges $600 per treatment. I'm 5'2" and weigh 111-113, but my little bulge bothers me--after reading about all the pain don't know if it's worth it!
Just read your update. I'm really bummed that you didn't feel like having the treatment was worth it but I totally understand where you are coming from... It ends up being a lot of money for little improvement if you do multiple areas .
You shouldn't take ibuprofen for the pain with this procedure. I was told that if you take it, you defeat the purpose of the procedure. The inflammation is how your body eliminates the fat that was just frozen. I've been taking prescription strength tylenol and also using the arnica gel.