Clear Choice Implants. Diagnosed With Periodontal Disease 20 Years Ago - San Antonio, TX

I went to consultation yesterday in san antonio...

I went to consultation yesterday in san antonio and talked to suzie. she was very helpful and not pushy at all. i toured the facility, met the lab technicians, but I passed on meeting the prosthodontist yet. My work up appt is july 27th at 7:30 a.m. I will meet him then. I had been diagnosed with periodontal disease 20 years ago, and have battled it ever since. Root planing and scaling 3 times, flap surgery...now I have loose teeth. I havent lost any, but I am not waiting til I do! I am always told I have a nice smile, which makes this surgery really hard to do. My teeth are good; the disease process is eating the bone away and making them loose. The periodontist I went to was going to do a sinus lift, multiple bone grafts, 6 implants on my upper arch...to the tune of $30,000.00 plus! He couldnt give me an exact quote. I am spending exactly $40,000.00 for upper and lower at clear choice!! I will get back to post more info after my next appt.

GL, how are you doing, did you ever get these fixed prostheses?
went for 3 mo follow up today. implants look great...I havent been flossing enough, so plaque had built up on my bridges. I know how to use the floss...just being lazy! we tried on new bridges with teeth in wax to replicate the changes they have made. They looked wonderful!! the team met to discuss changes regarding my bite. my next appt is in january...hope they are perfect next time so they can go ahead and get my permanent bridges done! Also, they recommend cleaning once a year. They charge 150.00. the first year cleaning is complimentary.

Oh yay! Glad to hear all is going well! Yeah, flossing is one of those funny things that is easy, but for some reason we all just tend to neglect doing it as often as we know we should - at least you aren't alone in that.

I'll be looking forward to hearing what they say at your Jan. appt. :)

monarres