Clear Choice Implants. Diagnosed With Periodontal Disease 20 Years Ago - San Antonio, TX

I went to consultation yesterday in san antonio...

I went to consultation yesterday in san antonio and talked to suzie. she was very helpful and not pushy at all. i toured the facility, met the lab technicians, but I passed on meeting the prosthodontist yet. My work up appt is july 27th at 7:30 a.m. I will meet him then. I had been diagnosed with periodontal disease 20 years ago, and have battled it ever since. Root planing and scaling 3 times, flap surgery...now I have loose teeth. I havent lost any, but I am not waiting til I do! I am always told I have a nice smile, which makes this surgery really hard to do. My teeth are good; the disease process is eating the bone away and making them loose. The periodontist I went to was going to do a sinus lift, multiple bone grafts, 6 implants on my upper arch...to the tune of $30,000.00 plus! He couldnt give me an exact quote. I am spending exactly $40,000.00 for upper and lower at clear choice!! I will get back to post more info after my next appt.

monarres