Chin Implant/rhinoplasty? - San Antonio, TX

Love this site. I'm interested in chin...

Love this site. I'm interested in chin augmentation and rhinoplasty. What do you think? Would I be a good candidate? Just concerned I might be making the wrong decision. All opinions are welcome. I have been thinking about this for years and I plan on proceeding around august. Thanks for your help..

Don't think you need either one done... You have good proportions and symmetry... Save yourself the frustration and money
Thanks for the comments, I appreciate the input
Just my opinion but if you have a beard often I think it would hide the chin results. I think your nose is fine.

profile

It's August so have there been in any new updates?
You asked so I will give you my opinion. Yes, do the chin implant. I don't think you should do a rhino--I think the implant will balance out your face and leave it masculine. I had a chin implant placed last November and am very happy with it. Total game changer. Would be glad to share my physician if you are still undecided.
Thank you very much for the comment. I'm very excited about the chin implant, the nose is more breathing issue that I couldn't resolve with septoplasty...doc thinks it will help
dr. schaner