Recent Cellulaze Experiences & Before/after Pics - San Antonio, TX

I had Cellulaze on my outer thighs, backs of legs...

I had Cellulaze on my outer thighs, backs of legs and buttocks. I also had lipo on the fronts of my knees. Like a lot of people who have had this procedure, despite being fairly active, careful with my diet, etc. I couldn't get the cellulite in these areas to look any noticeably better.

I am about 3 weeks out and would certainly say it was worth it. I understand from some reviews on here that occassionally people will look better at the beginning and then start to regress. Hopefully this will not be the case as I understand full improvement really isn't noticeable until 3 mos.

The most difficult part of all of it has been the knees. They've been very slow to recover & I have not been able to start exercising (i.e., running) again yet. The Cellulaze recovery has been very easy. Overall the procedure was a piece of cake. The lidocaine numbing wasn't great but that was expected. And wearing the compression garment all this time hasn't been bad at all.

Here are some before/after pics. The ones in the black are before. (Sorry for the grimy before photos btw. I was moving & apparently the mirror was very dirty!) I was unable to reproduce the lighting as I moved but the after ones are in typically unflattering flourescent dressing room lights. It is hard to tell on here but I feel like the before ones aren't even as bad as what it looked like in reality.

I'll try to continue posting progress reports as time passes.

Coming along - wondering about laxity of the legs

I am not posting any pics this time since I don't look too different from a few weeks ago.

The recovery is coming along. I have finally been able to start running again. I use my compression garment as well as a pair of compression pants when I go which seems to keep the pain/swelling down sufficiently.

My biggest concern now is laxity/looseness of the legs. I only notice this when I run which is why I just started to notice it. My legs feel very floppy when I run. I think part of this is due to not exercising for a month but another part is the cellulaze. I asked my doctor's office & was told they expect that during the healing process since the connective bands are regrowing/healing themselves. (If I understood correctly). I definitely hope this is the case!

From reading on here I was also starting to wonder about varicose veins. I don't notice any but the skin texture still looks odd so it's hard to tell. The few little imperfections I have noticed on my legs now are way more tolerable than the cellulite was!

Some more after pics

I am just a few days shy of 8 weeks so figured I'd post some more pics. These were all taken today. (The ones in the purple panties are awful. Talk about horrific dressing room lighting!)

The pics don't tell the whole story. I can look down at my legs & have no doubt that they look better which is not totally apparent in all of these.

3 months out & doing great

I just passed the 3 month mark in time for Halloween & promised myself I would wear a costume to show off my new legs. Below is a pic. You can see just the slightest amount of cellulite but I would never have worn something like this before. So for me to even feel comfortable enough to go out in public like this speaks volumes about the amount of improvement. Best of luck to all of you contemplating the procedure.

Wow I take back everything I said

About 7 months out & I am very unhappy nowadays. The butt laxity issue is not not good. My butt literally feels like a bowl of jello when I walk around. This happens whether I am exercising or not. It is awful. I am now facing the possibility of having to get something else done to help re-establish the firmness. I just hope there is something that can be done. I think cellulaze probably works fine on the legs only but absolutely not the butt. Hopefully someone else can learn from my mistake.