Butt Implants! - San Antonio, TX

I had a BBL with fat transfer in December 2012...

I had a BBL with fat transfer in December 2012 which looked good at first but after I started back working out, all the fat disappeared. I have always had a little in that department (butt) and has always desired a larger and rounder one. I plan on getting butt implants in December of this year. I just set up my appointment for a consultation with Dr. Jeneby. Hopefully I will finally get the results that I desire that will last long term. If anyone has had butt implants with Dr. Jeneby please give me a little information on your experience. I'm excited about finally getting a bigger and rounder bottom!!

Butt Implants

I also scheduled a consultation with Dr. Driscoll in Austin. Austin is the furthest I will travel due to post-op appts.

1st consultation

I had my first consultation today with Dr.Peter Driscoll. It went pretty well! He explained alot of the procedure including the history. I really like how he took a pic (back view) and explained how he plans to give me the results I want. I also looked at the implants he uses he explained how and why they are used so I feel a bit more educated on the procedure. I was quoted $10,000 for the implants and lipo of the back. I still plan on getting my consult with Dr Jeneby just to weigh my options.

Dr Cortes

OMG!! I have been researching this procedure everyday and I'm quite sure that I will have my butt implants w liposuction done by Dr Cortes!! From the reviews to the pictures....he is the man! I really didn't want to travel further than an hour but I do want my procedure done by someone who does butt implants on a regular basis. Judging from his reviews and pictures, he has a lot of experience on butt augmentation. I scheduled a consultation for July 21 with him. I also cx my consult with Dr Jeneby because it seems as if he hasn't done many butt implants. I figured if I'm going to pay at least $10,000 then I want it done by the best.

Cortez is a magic man with those hands. I am however going to try and go out the country.
Where are planning on going (out of the country)
He is in Rosarito, Mexico. Tijuana. I am going with a girl that I meet here, she is from chicago. We are traveling the 22 . The cost of the surgery include 5 hospital nights and we are going to stay 3 extra days. I am extremely nervous about it. But Dr Gongora supposed to be the butt implant expert. He is the president of the plastic surgeons from Tijuana. Lots of experience. He is Eduardo Gongora, not Raul. (Big difference) Google : genesis clinic and see the website. Call Jessica ( they have a San Diego number) and let her know that I talk to you about it and that you will send him pictures. She is very nice! After he will review your pictures he will let you know. Contact me directly for any questions!
Okay thanks so much for the info. I will look him up ASAP.
I am torn between Mexico and Dominican Republic! Although, I have been thinking about Jimmerson from Atlanta.
Hi!!!!! I am in San Antonio as well!!! I consulted with all those Drs. Glad you cancel with Jeneby, the office and him were very....different. I will not let him pet for any surgery on me. I am going with dr Gongora on July 24!! I am very excited!! Cortez cuote me 13 k. If you want more info from dr Gongora I will be happy to share!
Yessss!! Please share. Where is Dr Gongora located??
Hey, looking forward to your updates!
Thanks lady!! I will try to update my every step when it comes to this surgery. As the date gets closer I will start posting my before pics.
Awesome possum! :D :D :D
Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

I've put some links below to both doctors profiles. You can click on each and read the other reviews we have for them. I hope this helps and please do keep us updated with your progress.

Dr. Jenby Reviews