Breast Lift with Implants Should NOT Be Done Simultaneously - San Antonio, TX

I had breast lift with implants 2 mod ago, it cost...

I had breast lift with implants 2 mod ago, it cost me 9700 and it looks terrible, I actually cry about it and avoid seeing myself naked. My nipples were cut up, I'm lopsided and still very saggy. My ps assured me he was more than capable of this procedure and now I'm left broke humiliated and told to just give it more time...

Excellent ratings

i am so sorry- would love to know who your ps is as I am scheduled for a breast lift very soon- I consulted with three surgeons before choosing one- many thanks-
I'd rather not divulge his name publicly at this time due to possibly litigation, but I will say this I do not recommend doing this. Get the lift and go back for the implants later, I don't care what he says he can do.
I would love to know who did your surgery. I just had a consult in San Antonio for same thing
Kat031596, I am very sorry to hear what happens to you. I am 2 days from my surgery and I will have breast lift, areola reduction and augmentation at the same time. Be patience, maybe you need to give little more time to your breast to see final results?

Virtual hugs to you!

I'm devastated, took me 3 years to come up with the money, no idea how I can get this redone. :(
I had a second opinion today and was told its pretty bad. Implants way too high, way too small 180cc and 200cc, and I do NOT have a capsular contraction like I was told I do and the meds he prescribed for it are deadly. Implants need to be removed, replaced with at least 300+ moved way down into the breast and nothing he can do about lack of lifting too late and risky to redo. $8k to fix!

Glad you got the second opinion, but I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear!

I feel for you! I'm in the same boat - very unhappy and so disappointed. Especially after being so excited to do this, not to mention the money! Ugh. Wish I could go back in time and do more research beforehand.
Your PS just said to give it more time? I'm 5 months post op, and I will say that the result has improved since 3 months ago, so maybe you will feel better in time. I hope so!

I'm sorry you are so unhappy with how your experience went. You might want to consider consulting with other board certified plastic surgeons for a second opinion on what happened and how it could be revised.