23 Year Old, Mother of a Toddler, and had a Breast Lift without implants - San Antonio, TX

I had my pre op appointment yesterday and I am...

I had my pre op appointment yesterday and I am scheduled to have my breast lift on the 30th of this month. I am feeling very nervous about the surgery and the results.
I am also nervous about being able to take care of my toddler after surgery. I know I won't be able to pick her up for a while but does anyone have any insight of how it is to take care of a toddler after surgery?
While pregnant and after my pregnancy my breast have changed for the worst. I have always been a D cup but now they are saggy and my nipples are big and different sizes. I am really hoping to be satisfied with my results after surgery.
I recently had my lift in June. You will need someone to help you at least for the first month. Especially the 1st week after surgery because of the meds you will be on. 3 weeks after my surgery I was able to put my 1 yr old on my lap but with someone placing him on my lap. I'm now 2 months post op and able to pick up my baby with no problem. You really have to take care of yourself so you can heal properly. Best of luck.
Thank you so much for the advice. I'm going to have someone take care of my daughter for a week after surgery and after that I will still have family and friends to help me. The good thing is that she's two years old so I don't really need to lift her unless I am comforting her and giving her love. Thanks!
How exciting, your day is almost here :) Good luck with everything!!

1 day post op

I had my breast lift done yesterday. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Young and his staff. They took good care of me.
The pain so far isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The only thing that is really bothering me is getting on and off the bed and getting comfortable sleeping (I'm having back pains). And the worst feeling for me is the nausea. Each time I get up trying to walk I feel dizzy and nauseated. But besides that I am feeling better then expected and I've been talking all my medications. My breast feel very swollen right now and I can breath normal but my chest does feel heavy while breathing. Also, my stomach is bloated but I've read somewhere that it was normal.
Your big day was yesterday. Hope you have a speedy recovery! Please keep us updated on your progress. I am thinking of having the same procedure, just unsure of which Dr. to go with. Thank you!
Thank you very much. So far I've been feeling nauseated and constipated (which I've heard is common). And my back is hurting since I'm not allowed to lay down flat and I'm not used to sleeping elevated. Besides that the actually pain is not that bad. I'll keep everyone updated on my recovery. I would suggest to do a lot of research on different doctors since you are paying so much money you want to find someone experienced and has great credentials. Good luck on finding the perfect doctor for you! :)

Clarification

I noticed that in my review it says I'm having breast implants. I'm not sure how to change that but just to clarify I am only having a breast lift. I am already a D cup and don't wish to go any bigger and just needed a lift.

2nd day post op

Today I was told I was allowed to remove the gauze and take a shower. I did remove the gauze but didn't last long in the shower since I started feeling dizzy. I saw what my breast look like without the bra on and I am already feeling very happy with my results. I am still swollen and I am bleeding very little but besides that I am feeling good and happy.

Good morning

I am feeling better each day. The pain isn't bad at all. The only time I am feeling some type of pain is when I take off my bra to shower. The bra support really makes a difference. Just wanted to update y'all with a side picture. You can notice the huge difference of how saggy they were and how much better they look now. Also you can tell by the two pictures how bloated I am right now. It's going down but I'm hoping my stomach will go back to normal soon.
They are looking great already! I also plan on getting a lift with dr. Young after my tummy tuck. Can't wait to see the outcome :)
Thank you :) Yayyyy how exciting! Let me know how it goes and best of wishes. I am glad I choose Dr. Young to do my procedure. His work speaks for itself and I'm very happy he was honest with me since the beginning when I thought I needed implants with my breast lift and he recommend only a lift if I didn't want by breast any larger (which I didn't). I am still recovering but already loving my results.

Update picture

5 days post op picture I took today after my shower of a close up so you can see my scars. I am feeling great! My back still hurts and I hate that I have to wear this bra 23/7 but besides that I'm happy. I do notice that one of my breast looks a little bigger then the other but they are still swollen so I won't know how they will actually look until the swelling goes away.

Correction

Hate wearing the bra 24/7. (Not 23/7) LOL

1 week post op appointment

Today I went to my 1 week post op appointment and I got the tape over my nipples removed. I actually didn't see the doctor but the nurse instead (since he was in surgery). But the nurse answered all my questions. I asked if I could start wearing a sports bra instead of the surgical bra and she said yes. That made me very happy since I was having a hard time sleeping with the surgical bra and I find sports bras to be more comfortable. I have also added an update picture of what my nipples look like so far without the tape over the scars. I was scared that the scars around my nipples were going to be big but they are actually very thin.
How is your recovery coming along? They look perfect so far. A bit nervous myself, I have the same procedure coming up soon. Hope you don't mind a couple of questions for ya, to hopefully ease some anxiety
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon