Everything I Have Went Through and Have Had to Deal with on a Day to Day Basis Was So Not Worth It - San Antonio, TX

I got them done because after I had my child they...

I got them done because after I had my child they had become really streached out.and had no fat left in them after.

Dr.Jeneby seemed like a great doctor met all my requirements. I had a breast aug. last yr and within a couple weeks had problem, I got an infection from my incision not being closed which I beleve caused me to for a capsule. my ports were left in a whole yr instead of 6 month.

I tried to speak with him about my right breast being in my collar  bone and my left one hard like a rock and lower. He was very rude to me and I felt like he didnt care enough since I had paid him up front. I spoke to him about getting them fix but that was like nearly impossible so I filed a complaint, and the BBB got in contact with him.

I decided to give him another chance since he explained what went wrong and what he was going to do to fix them. So I had to repay again not as much but still enough, and this was a yr after I had goten them done origanaly, so now I am almost at my 2nd yr with his implants and I cannot say I like them at all. I feel like I have a weight hanging off of my chest on my left side and on my right one everytime I do something my right one is a burden.

I am really upset with how things went so I spoke to another doctor and my implants are suppose to be under the muscle and only my right one is and my left one just sit in  the skin on my chest they feel compleatly different and they look horriable I would even love to post pic for those who are concerned just so you know what to ask for and research.

I was so excited to have my implants and feel good about myself again but I must say I regret getting them done by him twice. Now I am in a rut and dont know what to do, I have no choice but to grin and bare it till I can find someone to fix my mess and pay for them again.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon