Everything I Have Went Through and Have Had to Deal with on a Day to Day Basis Was So Not Worth It - San Antonio, TX

I got them done because after I had my child they...

I got them done because after I had my child they had become really streached out.and had no fat left in them after.

Dr.Jeneby seemed like a great doctor met all my requirements. I had a breast aug. last yr and within a couple weeks had problem, I got an infection from my incision not being closed which I beleve caused me to for a capsule. my ports were left in a whole yr instead of 6 month.

I tried to speak with him about my right breast being in my collar  bone and my left one hard like a rock and lower. He was very rude to me and I felt like he didnt care enough since I had paid him up front. I spoke to him about getting them fix but that was like nearly impossible so I filed a complaint, and the BBB got in contact with him.

I decided to give him another chance since he explained what went wrong and what he was going to do to fix them. So I had to repay again not as much but still enough, and this was a yr after I had goten them done origanaly, so now I am almost at my 2nd yr with his implants and I cannot say I like them at all. I feel like I have a weight hanging off of my chest on my left side and on my right one everytime I do something my right one is a burden.

I am really upset with how things went so I spoke to another doctor and my implants are suppose to be under the muscle and only my right one is and my left one just sit in  the skin on my chest they feel compleatly different and they look horriable I would even love to post pic for those who are concerned just so you know what to ask for and research.

I was so excited to have my implants and feel good about myself again but I must say I regret getting them done by him twice. Now I am in a rut and dont know what to do, I have no choice but to grin and bare it till I can find someone to fix my mess and pay for them again.

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. He wasn't even going to see me at the 1 week follow up until I requested to see him. I had to come back a week later because the left breast stitches were oozing. I then developed a hematoma which he took me back into surgery and put a JP drain in for 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks I was in and out of his office for continued leaking around the stitches. He would just stitch me back up and said it was my lack of protein intake. While in and out of his office those 3 weeks I heard four other women with infection/implant problems. I don't think this is normal. I finally decided to get a second opinion. The new surgeon immediately said "that implant needs to come out. Its infected. It's not going to get better!" I had them both removed. I called Dr Jeneby's office to let them know I would not be coming back. He didn't even have the decency to call and check on me. He knew that implant was infected the whole time but chose to let me continue that way. It was a complete nightmare! The staff is very unprofessional. He runs that place like a nail shop. I feel sorry for any other woman that has to experience what I have. I chose to go to another doctor because I would not have trusted him to operate on me again. For him to have that many infection cases, I would question the sterility of his OR room in his office! Don't use this doctor. He is rude!
I had breast implants with dr.J & I'm dealing with my 2nd rupture!!! He & his office seemed great initially but once he got my money & I started having problems he just dropped me & didn't really care. I'm VERY unhappy with his work & attitude toward my horrible issues. I would love to hear from others unhappy with him & perhaps file a claim against him.
I filed malpractice against the surgeon and the anestheislogist. Surgeon did two revisons and still not right where I need a third revision. Anestheislogist broke my two front teeth. My mouth has not been the same. Right now I have braces to adjust the bite and then I need 4 crowns on front. The surgeon offered his surgeons fees back, however that would not ever cover the next surgery at 15,000 and I already spent over 10,000 just to get my bite back to normal. They tell me that is the risk you take. I classify them both as scumbags.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon