Breast Augmentation - San Antonio, TX

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for the...

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for the longest time and went to several doctors consultations. I must have gone to about 5 different doctors and narrowed them down to like 3, the ones that told me I didn't need a lift and then to my comfort level with the staff and doctor, and then of course the price. Dr. decherd and his staff were wonderful! I'm very happy with the results, they are the size I wanted and they look natural. Dr. Decherd's instructions after the surgery were very specific and I followed exactly what they said and I recovered well, the scars were minimal. I recommend my friends and family to Dr. Decherd and will definitely go back if needed.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Decherd a few times before and then once after the procedure.