Beginning my Tummy Tuck Journey!! - San Antonio, TX

I have had 2 kids, and my first pregnancy...

I have had 2 kids, and my first pregnancy absolutely ruined my stomach. I have lost all the baby weight but still have a lot of loose skin that isn't going away with exercise. I also was a 34e and have gone down to a small 34d which left my boobs sagging. So for the past month and a half I have been going back in forth with getting the tummy tuck or breast implants. I have been to 2 different consultations and both drs told me very different things. I have finally decided to go with the tummy tuck since the recovery takes the longest and next year I will get my breasts. I am excited, but trying to make a smart decision with which plastic surgeon to choose. Can anyone recommend a good dr in San Antonio? Also I was going to take 2 weeks off of work and wondering if that is enough.

Cold feet!!!

So tomorrow I was going to put the money down to reserve my surgery date and all of a sudden I'm getting nervous. Like do I really want to do this, will it be worth it? And I know I want it because this is what I have been wanting since having my first child. And I'm second guessing if I made the right choice with which surgeon, I'm so confused!!! Did anyone else go through this?!?

Scheduled TT!!

So I have my pre-op appointment on August 4th and scheduled my tummy tuck for August 18th. I am excited, I have a little less than a month. I got a walker already, and will be staying with my mom for the first 2 weeks. Hoping I can get caught up on my work that way I won't be so stressed during my recovery!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

So I am scheduled for my tt tomorrow at 7 am. I have so many pills/vitamins that I'm taking before. I am not as nervous as I thought I would be. I think it's going to be hard to get any sleep tonight though because I am so excited!!!!
Dr. Young