Tummy Tuck in August - San Antonio, TX

I am 34 y/o have 2 children ages 15 and 3. I weigh...

I am 34 y/o have 2 children ages 15 and 3. I weigh 130 lb am 5'6. I exercise regularly. I have a belly that is riddled with stretch marks and is VERY stretchy. I finally scheduled a consultation with a PS in San Antonio TX. I also will have a breast lift. I am super excited, nervous, guilty, you name it!

thanks, only 2 weeks to go!
Your tummy looks like mine USED to! Dr Young will give you great results. We are somewhat simular in stats & our tummies look about the same. I just posted some new pics so you can see what you have to look forward to!! Best of luck to you!
Yay! I saw your pics, 2 weeks post op, wow! I can't wait to be there....just 3 more weeks for my surgery....

Ok, 13 more days till my surgery! Wow time flies....

Ok, 13 more days till my surgery! Wow time flies. O
h yeah and I gained 5 lbs : (. Great. I asked nurse if I needed bowel prep n she said no...but I am wondering if it wouldn't hurt to take
some mag citrate? Any thoughts on bowel prep?

Thanx, I am staying in a hotel till tomoRrow so its been easier to relax than it would be at home.
Yes 3 days, still very sore, I rotate between my bed and recliner, I am trying to wok around every few hrs, it's so painful to sit up and my butt feels like I was beat with with a paddle.lol but it can only get better, we can do this... I really would likevmy boobs to drop or something...my dh says I have a amazing flat belly and my boobs look good, I just want to heal...lol I did pull out a tiny tiny dress I used to wear and wanted to put it on ..but I will wait until my beloved drain comes out... Get some rest , sending u healing vibes.....:)
I am ok, sore. Taking my pain meds around the clock. I had to switch from wedge to regular pillows. U r post op 3 days right soccermom?

I am now 9 days post op. For the first 3 days i...

I am now 9 days post op. For the first 3 days i took my pain meds atc. I was moving since day one, things were pretty uncomfortable but in no way unbearable pain. My incision site didn't even really bother me so much, i will add i did not have a pain pump,and from what I am experiencing I am not sure it would hae helped me much as my pain was to the MR not the incision site. The pump is aimed for pain at incision site from what I gather. I did experience pain in recovery room but i was given a significant amount of morphine and also phenegran. I didn't experience any nausea Thank God. I also didn't have any nausea with my pain pills (hydrocodone) as I took them along with nausea pills. Eventually I tried taking pain pills without nausea pills and I was totally fine. The swelling would be my biggest complaint for the first 4 days. I had my first bm on day 3 and then daily after that. Mind you I ate fruit as my main food staple,especially watermelon. I hydrated hydrated hydrated.
I slept mainly in my recliner and now sleeping propped up in my regular bed. I do wake up aching from the back. Oh yeah back pain is a problem at the begining as well, take your muscle relaxers! I had flexeril. Hope this helps someone.
Bathing with assistance for first 1-2 showers then solo. I clipped my drains to one of thos around the neck key ring things (not sure what they are called), that worked out well.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

PO 11.Yay! I got my drains out today, as well as...

PO 11.Yay! I got my drains out today, as well as stitches from BB and areola. Everything looks good, I am healing very well. Swelling will go down with time. Apparently a lot of skin was removed. DrYoung and his awesome nurse answered all of my questions, very helpful. I can start running in about 2 weeks : )

I am three weeks post op. I completed my first work week, went well, of course I am pretty swollen by the end of the day. Working does help to keep my mind off my belly n boobs. I still feel I should of had lipo on flanks, but its not the end of the world. I think the worst of this is that my 3 year old doesn't want to hug me bcause she is scared of hurting me. Makes me soo sad. On bright side I am fitting in my old clothes. My new cg is a lot sleeker and pretty comfy.
As soon as I get my computer going will def post pics. I am still swollen but getting better. Getting drains out was such a relief and almost seems like it decreased the swelling. Still bummed I am not fitting into my clothes.
Look forward to seeing your post op pics. Glad the surgery went well and you are healing nicely :)

I hit my 5 week mark tomorrow. I am doing well, I...

I hit my 5 week mark tomorrow. I am doing well, I started running again last friday. I was SOB initially. I have been having more discomfort in last 2 weeks to MR than in the past, might be the fact that I have picked up my 32 lb 3 year old. I know I shouldnt do that. Anyhow my scar doesnt look bad, its very thin and pretty flat, there are a few areas of hyperpigmintation. Of course now I am noticing my back fat even more, but will have to work on that later *exercise* I don't think my husband would allow me to go under again, he was scared to death *as was i*. All in all, everything is ok. Sometimes I feel like Frankenstein's wife and then I put my undies on to cover my scar and I am happy again, lol.

Its been a long time since I updated and plan to upload pics too. I just have to say that my TT looks great my scar is awesome now and my BB looks pretty natural. All in all I am pleased with my results. I still get swelling however, but its ok, I am trying to be patient!

1 year 8 mo

1 year 8 mo

Wow I hadn't seen my preop pics in forever...what a difference. I'm pretty content with my scar... No numbness anymore. Doing well over all I think :)

New pic

Just wanted to share latest pic

Thank you for sharing! I'm going on Wed to Dr. Young. You look fabulous so I hope I get similar results
Thank you :) good luck & contact me if u have any ?s