Bleph by Genius doctor Dr Christophe Papp and lipo !- Salzburg, Austria

I waited many years to get this done- I even dated...

I waited many years to get this done- I even dated a famous plastic surgeon in New York City and didn't trust my derriere with him..a few years later, I moved to Germany, to Munich, and through friends here met a good friend of theirs in Salzburg who is a PS. I wasn't going to do this, I was so scared, but after the consultation with the Dr Papps in their lovely office in Salzburg, somehow it just finally felt right! The dad of the team, Dr Christoph Papp, did my eyes and he did a STUNNING job- five days later I can really not see the incisions, and my house sitter's first response when I came home was "wow your eyes look so elegant!!" No more hooded eyes or looking tired. I came home and turned on tv and there was a movie with Cameron Diaz on and I just thought- "Now I have Cameron Diaz eyes! Great!!"...but the really big wow for me after gaining weight at 30 and not being able to get rid of it via diet, exercise, ballet, etc (I put on 20 pounds during end of a sad affair) was my new body!!! I really have the body I feel like I should have had all these years!! I feel so sexy and am having so much fun with it! and it's only a week out from surgery!! He sculpted my body to absolute perfection, arms, middle, legs, and he totally respected my limits as far as leaving a little curve on the sides of my upper thighs (I didn't want the "man model" look so many docs do) He did my chin as well- and with the beautiful bleph it's amazing to look in a side mirror now and see the profile I have been making with my hands for the last three years in the mirror!!! And my silhouette- let's just say the Italians would say- "la bella figura e ritorno!"..I look - hot! yay!!!!!!!!! If you need a great doctor, and you're in Europe or have the funds to fly here, it is so worth the trip in Austria. The private clinic the doctor has was a dream, also- I had a top floor room with a beautiful terrace with flowers and a view of the mountains, and the austrian nurses were angels. ALl around, I cannot imagine a better experience- it was actually fun!!And now I'm sooo happy!!! And even a week out, my skin is super tight, no laxiity AT ALL (I was really scared about this!!) no bumps, marks, only teeny tiny incision marks smaller than a cm in a few places. These two doctors are wonderful and especially if you are (or were, rather) a lipo scaredy cat like me, go to Dr Alexander Papp in Salzburg. He did the best job on me I have seen, and I have been watching the lipo boards and reviews on here for YEARS , looking for someone to give my body to. I am happy to answer any questions, I do NOT work for the office, no one is paying me for this, and I'd stand up in a court of law to swear it. Just totally in love with my new bod and face! I can't recommend him enough. Danke sehr und guten abend!

a week out....

I can seriously not see the incision lines AT ALL in my upper lids..his father is a master of the face work..
pulled on a favorite Alaia I hadn't worn in years and it looked already stunning!
I'm covered in bruises on my arms and legs, but they are starting to fade.
I forgot to mention Dr Alexander Papp, who did my lipo, used the water jet technology. He does a technique he told me during consult where he only removes the fat that's deeper under, so even results. So far, so good!!!! Slight leg cramp today, almost finished with my meds, but happy as a clam. I kept laughing like a five year old when I was looking at my reflection in the mirror tonight.

update pics...! one week out, with garment..

updated as requested:-))!
this is super fun!:)

all in zee eyes...

have to also give credit to Dr Christoph Papp for my beautiful blepharoplasty..

day seven no garment- gorgeous bruises:)))

but I don't mind at all..feeling tired the last couple of days, a little faint in the morning, but only sore in my inner thighs- a miracle after so much work!!

one more day into healing..and a special note-

Can't say enough how very grateful I am for the quality of work I had. For anyone reading this who might consider the trip to Austria: just to say: I was the WORST, most neurotic, scared person about plastic surgery. I'm a total perfectionist about anything I do in my life and I wanted the very best, and not to be sad or disappointed after. I have not one complaint. My skin is perfectly even, everywhere! and I'm 40 , for the record, not a baby,and I smoke, and my skin looks just stunningly smooth and lovely. Not one bump or ripple. And today I went for a quick drive to pick up something at the local gas station, and I noticed a lot of men looking at me as I drove past. Two guys in their early to mid twenties were seriously checking me out, and not in a "hey did somebody punch you ?" way but in a "you are foxy, I want to follow you home and have you now" way. I've never lacked male attention, but this was a triple play. Decided this is definitely my Cameron Diaz period:-). Dr Christoph did such a beautiful job with my eyes, again, thank you dear wonderful doctor!

physically- tired, felt almost like fainting a few times the last few days, had to be reminded by very patient Dr A. today that this is a time to relax and stay in bed. Ladies and gents, pleeeaaassse be patient with yourselves in this period. I am a get up and go-er, and when you can't go, you feel like you're being lazy or unimaginative, but it's just you really need to relax and rest. all the very best from here, happy madel:)

another day one, a little more advice, and more pics..!

had a rough night last night as healing process goes on- I write you guys all this to say, even with the most exceptional docs in the world, please be ready for a little rest after! I had a lot of soreness last night, I felt very tender and was afraid to get out of bed this morning, didn't sleep last night because of it. I had forgotten what works (immediately) to relieve discomfort- seriously, everyone on here who says that massage is good for the discomfort after is not joking! I finally got up, started gently applying pressure to the bruised areas, and in under five minutes I felt like a new girl, if still a bit tired. Massage, massage!
Here I am, a day later; the swelling is starting to subside and I had an "oh WOW!" moment this am when I looked in the mirror after I got out of bed- I am tiny!

day eight, feeling great!!!

Doctor Alex Papp took out my stitches today, he was amazed I had hardly any bruising at all on my middle - the bruises on the legs are still not pretty, but going away- and all of my girlfriends are impressed by how nice I look all around!
very , very happy. !

two weeks out , feeling great!!

I think I must be the most amazing post lipo bruiser, because I have literally almost nothing left now, just some on the inside of my left thigh- yay!!! summer has started and I was so afraid I was going to be out of it for weeks! not at all! thank you dr Papp one and two!!! tiny little red marks left where the incisions were, that's basically IT.
I have : no uneven places, no bumps, ripples, nothing like any of that I was so terrified of. i just have a sexy girlish shaped figure again, like I had before the bad spell ten years ago- only now with the bonus of the same size boobs as after the eating spell! I feel so sexy! totally recommend doing this, and totally recommend my dear doctors Papp. Dr Alexander Papp got a little mad at me for not wearing my compression garment last time I saw him- but it doesn't feel like I need it- my skin is already tight! I will though, doc, I promise, I will.
SOOO happy with the work- I showed my stomach to a pharmacist yesterday (who ended up asking for the number because she wants lipo as well) and she was blown away. Coulnd't believe I was two weeks out!! Have to say I really think massage and getting active as soon as possible really helps. This has all really motivated my workout desire as well- sans the extra weight I could do forty full military style pushups yesterday- what a rush!!!and that was after no strength work for a month! did 40 minutes in cardio. To be honest, I really noticed most of the bruising disappear after one night out dancing til the early hours..the next morning most of the leg bruise was gone. !so I am a big proponent of getting active immediately! (but ask your doctor!!!)

2 weeks, and a few days

Can't believe my body. Every time I look in the mirror I'm afraid my old body will have spouted back in the night, but no, every day it's still with me, and looks better every day. Almost zero bruising now, slight soreness above elbows which I massaged away this morning, and a little tightness in the thighs.
Results: beautiful.
Dr Alexander Papp , Dr Christoph Papp

Dr Christopphe Papp is the man to go to in Europe for any of your plastic surgery needs. He is caring, attentive, and his stitches are the work of an artist. I will be so sad if he ever goes out of practice.