Has Anyone Used Dr Kirk Moore in Utah for Rapid Recovery BA? - Salt Lake City, UT

I am really close to pulling the trigger and...

I am really close to pulling the trigger and finally having some boobs! It will be nice to not bra shop in the little girls department :). I am totally flat, ASS cup and just want to be a B cup and love the research on rapid recovery since I am very physically active and have a demanding career. I have been talking to Dr Moore's office in Utah and curious if anyone has used him? I would love to hear from some ladies who can give me reviews on him. Thanks so much in advance for reviews!

I have a BA at 7:00 this morning! I felt comfortable and confident with his staff right from the beginning. (I have been waiting 11 years to do this. . .believe me when I say I've done my research!) My consult was great as well as my pre-op appointment. I went back and forth, back and forth between sizes the days leading up to my surgery and the office staff was very patient with my daily calls and questions. This morning when I got there I was a little nervous, but the process moved along quickly. I finalized my paperwork, was prepped for surgery and taken back into the surgical room. I commented to the nurse that I was loving the playlist they they had on and that was the last thing I remembered. I woke up shivering in the recovery room and immediately started moving my arms and doing the stretches. I was a little out of it on the 15 minute car ride home, but when I arrived I hugged my girls, and brushed my daughters hair for school before laying down for a nap. When I woke up I was a little stiff (like after a really hard workout) and my back felt tight so I took a couple motrin before I got in the shower and got dressed. I sat outside and read a book while my youngest played in the yard before making lunch. I did lounge around a little more than normal, but I did not have any "pain", I would describe it more as MILD discomfort. I even went to a graduation party this evening. It really did not stop me from doing most of my daily activities. I'm going to take a muscle relaxer and a couple Motrin and head to bead now. I'm still in shock that my barely A breast and now a C. I was hoping the rapid recovery was less painful to what I've seen my friends literally suffer through. . .it's not a marketing tool or too good to be true. I have my post op appointment tomorrow morning. I can't wait to thank everyone there!
I went to Dr. Moore in March 2012. My experience was completely opposite. I was a tiny A and had 550 ccs silicone put in. I'm now a DD. I love them. I had my surgery then that night my husband and I went to dinner. The next day we took our 4 year old to the aquarium. I took only ibuprofen 800 and was fine. The first night was weird as it was tight and slightly uncomfortable but not like what I witnessed my friends go through. The stretches and the exercises make the breast fall naturally and look more real. Mine look 100% real. I also just had a baby 6 weeks ago. I am able to breastfeed just as well as I did with my first, they're just a lot bigger this time but not horrific. I recommend Dr. Moore all the time. He's super busy though due to the fact that his procedure is pretty pain free. They also suggest you go bigger because the #1 complaint made by women is, "I didn't go big enough."
I ended up going with dr. Fryer as well. Dr moore claims he is the only dr allowed to use gummy boobs, not so..dr fryer said he could order me some..but why,? He said they are the most unnatural feeling breast implant, and if they move...your screwed because of its anatomical shape.so happy I chose dr fryer
Also, he told me that he has never actually put any of them in, but he has taken three out for various infections. My friend had them put in by Dr. Moore and they really do look good but they are a little bit harder than mine. Good luck Erica! I hope you can get them fixed and feel confident as that is the whole reason we did this in the first place!
I went to him about a year ago and got the gummy bear implants... I absolutely HATE my breasts. I have scheduled a consultation with another plastic surgeon for a revision. The rapid recovery was terrible. They had me laying on my chest instead of wrapping them and I would literally get stuck face down on the floor not able to move my arms or head. It would take 2-3 people to roll me over and the pain was excruciating. When I went back in for an extra visit because I was unable to continue laying on my chest, they were extremely rude and snobby as if there was something wrong with me. Finally, when I went in for my 3 month exam, I was not happy with the way they looked and I was told to wait a year and I should be happy with them. Well, it has been a year and they don't look any better than they did 9 months ago. The don't look like they have dropped and they do not look or feel even remotely natural. Also, the office refused to show me before and after pictures before I had my surgery...that should have been a clue. I hope this helps. I would not use this doctor and his staff are very pretentious and rude on top of terrible looking breasts that were more expensive than any other surgeon within 80 miles.
Wow that sucks. Sorry you have to go through all of that. When I had my consultation with him he said that he would not do the necessary procedure to spread the tissue out around my breasts so that the implants would drop naturally because it would affect my milk ducts. I went to Dr. Fryer who drew me a picture of what they would look like if he didn't spread the tissue out and I would have been devastated if my boobs looked like that! It looked like Snoopy's head with his nose sticking out. He also showed me an anatomical picture of a breast and the tissue that needed to be spread was no where near my milk ducts. The whole "no pain" BS pisses me off too. There is NO SUCH thing as a painless surgery! Dr. Moore is a scam and he should fix your breasts for free.
I was very disappointed with the "pain free" procedure and I was made to feel like there was something wrong with me because I was in a lot of pain. And getting stuck face down on the floor twice a day with my entire chest and back seizing and spasming, seems so ridiculous in hind sight. It may have been different if his staff was warm and friendly over the whole thing, but the more I called with questions and pain the more rude they were. Now, I have two giant, strange looking, lopsided mounds that are still up my my collar bone to show for it. I literally want to cry whenever I look at them, so I don't. I really just had a terrible experience and I don't think anyone should have that. And they have the disclosures and stuff you sign whenever you have surgery so that no matter the outcome they don't have to fix it.
Ugh! Stories like this are why I stayed away. I went to Dr. Fryer and couldn't be more pleased. He was upfront, professional and polite as we're his entire staff. I recommend him to everyone interested in plastic surgery. If you haven't checked him out yet I suggest doing so.
Thank you, I will definitely check him out. I'm looking to get them fixed now so I've started looking around and scheduling some consultations.
I'm really surprised they have you lie on your breasts because my post op instructions were the complete opposite. I was to stay off of my chest for 3 weeks after surgery because you can dislodge them so easily right after surgery. They treated my friend the same way about her pain. She had a tummy tuck done with her augmentation though and they acted like it was ridiculous that she needed more pain meds. They also didn't give any post op instructions to her about deep breathing so she ended up in my ER with pneumonia! The ER doctor also gave her some pain pills because Dr. Moore wouldn't. That place is seriously a joke.
Dr. Fryer really is amazing. He has a lot of experience and he is one of the kindest doctors I've ever met.
I'm sorry you had that experience but will tell you I had he exact same thing happen - poor treatment, made me feel like I was stupid for having my concerns. I'm post op day 10 now but the first 6 days were excruciating and when I asked for something more than ibuprofen, was told that stretching and the exercises would work (they did provide a small number of low dose meds). I couldn't even get out of bed without help the first 3 days. Mine remain taped so I have no idea what they will look like but the proof will be in the pudding. If they look beautiful, then I will be pleased and the misery in the first few days will be forgotten much like the pain of childbirth. ;-). . I wish I would have spoken with a few more patients bc if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Again, I think rapid recovery is interesting but realistic expectations should be given to the patients.
So sorry - in going through it right now too. Had my surgery the 24th. I even sent him an email with some constructive feedback.
Would you be willing to post a picture of what they look like?
Did you do any massaging or just lay on your chest
I will take a couple pictures when I get home. I massaged them and I layed on them. There were two days I didn't lay on them because it was hurting so bad and the nurse scheduled me to come in and said don't lay on them until I came in. I message them all the time even still, hoping it will help. I travel a lot so ever since I've had them I message them when I'm traveling or if I'm watching tv or sitting reading. They told me I don't have to worry about messaging them but that it wouldn't hurt, so I've been doing it. I laid on them for about three months and started laying on them again at around 9 months hoping I could do something to help them drop.
How long did you lay on them, everyday? And how soon did you start massaging?
The whole process of laying on them was about an hour twice a day. It took about 10-15 minutes to get myself onto them then I would lay on them for about 20 minutes or more if I could stand it, then about 20 minutes or more trying to get up without being able to move my head or arms and my chest muscles spasming. I did this in the morning and at night starting I think within 24 hours of the surgery. I started messaging them within the first few days because it seemed to help with the spasms that happened when I was laying on them. They also had me doing some stretches throughout the day and night which helped a little but not as much as they made it seem like they would.
I'm Sorry you are not happy. My friend went there and she never ever massaged get just laid on them and she's a year post op and she loves hers. That's why I was wondering if you massaged
I'm going in to get the new Gummi Bear boobs... Has anyone got those yet? Also, is it legal for him to put a different size in while your passed out??
By the way, the consultation was ok... He seemed distracted, and a little annoyed with all my questions.. The staff was GREAT though..
I don't know if it's legal, but he did it to me!
They will not put in another size implant they order the size you asked for and that's what you get. They don't just have all these implants lying around
Giggles07, that is what I thought, but Tammy scared me :(...Seemed odd to do that! Has anyone got these type of implants before?