Has Anyone Used Dr Kirk Moore in Utah for Rapid Recovery BA? - Salt Lake City, UT

I am really close to pulling the trigger and...

I am really close to pulling the trigger and finally having some boobs! It will be nice to not bra shop in the little girls department :). I am totally flat, ASS cup and just want to be a B cup and love the research on rapid recovery since I am very physically active and have a demanding career. I have been talking to Dr Moore's office in Utah and curious if anyone has used him? I would love to hear from some ladies who can give me reviews on him. Thanks so much in advance for reviews!

I'm going in to get the new Gummi Bear boobs... Has anyone got those yet? Also, is it legal for him to put a different size in while your passed out??
By the way, the consultation was ok... He seemed distracted, and a little annoyed with all my questions.. The staff was GREAT though..
I don't know if it's legal, but he did it to me!
They will not put in another size implant they order the size you asked for and that's what you get. They don't just have all these implants lying around
Giggles07, that is what I thought, but Tammy scared me :(...Seemed odd to do that! Has anyone got these type of implants before?
Yes I worried about that for a day too lol but I made sure I asked that today and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked. Your paying for you implant and they order it in so we will be fine! :) yes there is a few people on here that have done the gummy bear. When is your surgery, have you decided how many cc you are getting?
You know, I was a c before I had the surgery. (When I say a c, that was my rolled up in a push up bra) I'm a VERY athletic person, I wanted to stay a c but just have more volume, less skin?? If that makes sense, anyways I felt like each nurse I spoke too told me to go bigger, I not good with numbers, but I believe that it was the 350's that I wanted. I finally was convinced they knew what they were talking about and went with the bigger size. Int final appointment before the surgery, she strait up told me they order the size just bigger than the one you ask for. Now I'm a DD. I wear two sports bras. I run everyday, I play volleyball, basketball, and in 2 months start back up with softball. I can't stress to you howuch I HATE being so big, that I have to wear two sports bras to keep me held down. But honestly, it's done & and at this point I just have to deal with it. So maybe it wasn't the doctor persay, but I did get huge implants that were NOT the ones I wanted. Sorry, it probably wasn't fair for me to say that he did it when I was under, but it did happen, any some point....
It's not legal but they have done it before. It happened to my friend last February.
And no it was not while she was under but while she was going into surgery, she saw the implant box on the counter and asked him about it because she noticed it was not the size she picked. He told her that these would be much better for her and look better. She did not legally consent to this size. Luckily she is happy with them, but as you can see not everyone wants huge breasts.
I went in for a consultation and it was horrible. First they sent me 4 email reminders of my appointment, a text and two phone calls. Then when I got there I had to fill out paperwork and it sounded very deceptive in that if I didn't sign away my right to the privacy of my before and after pictures they wouldn't do the surgery. I brought up the form to the receptionist and said I will not sign this and she signed just for medical use on it. There is no where on the form that you can choose that option. Then for all of the appointment reminders I had I was left waiting for a half hour in the waiting room. If I am going to pay someone thousands of dollars they had better respect my time. Needless to say I left without a consultation because it just didn't seem that professional to me.
Wow! I'm sorry I would be mad too! Where did you go?
Just the right curves with Dr. Kirk Moore. I am still looking for a place that has a respectable Doctor.
Look into Dr. Richard Fryer in Draper. I just had my augmentation done by him and am super happy. Everyone is very professional and respectful of you and your time. I'm recommending him to everyone interested.
How long so you have to where the strap? How's the rapid recovery? I took a week off of work just in case I need it was wondering how you feel?
I have to wear the strap 24/7 for a full week and then at night only for the second week. After that I should be done with it. I'm doing great for just having surgery! I visited family over the weekend and they were shocked with how I was up and moving around already. The pain gets intense if I skip a dose of my medicine but overall it has been tolerable. By my one week mark I think I'll be done with all the medicines and just have to remind myself to take things easy. I plan on posting some pics later today.
So you are having to take pain meds? I think I will be glad just taking the week off work!
Yeah. I'm taking ibuprofen as well but it isn't enough to take the edge off yet. The pain is getting better each day though. I'll be glad to ditch the needs completely.
I bet! :)
But if your up and moving around that's better then just laying around right? Or do you find yourself just wanting to lay around?
I love being up and about but its hard knowing what to do while trying to take it easy at the same time. I ended up watching three episodes of the Kardashians when I've never cared to watch the show before LoL! I'm expanding my tv schedule until I'm back to my personal one haha! I love to crochet and to play with clay so those are on my to do list once I heal up more.
Lol I hear ya about tv shows I got back into general hospital two years ago after I had bunion surgery
All paperwork in any physicians office is created to protect the patient and the physician. The paperwork in Dr Kirk Moore's office is no different. The photo consent is optional and clearly states on the form. For medical use means it would be a part of your chart which is standard practice in every medical office when a before and after is necessary to see results. Same concept as a lab test. As far as waiting for your appointment, sometimes doctors run behind schedule because of the time and care and concern they are giving the patients before you.
Dr fryer or dr Brian c rueben. Both excellent drs. Do your research on here, their both excellent.
i went to dr Fryer and had the worse outcome ever... I had a tummy tuck done by him and now my hips look like the shape of a foot ball... I'm glad i had it done, but I wish I researched it more and went to someone else. I am thinking of going to kirk moore to get my boobs done.. im excited!
Could you post a review with actual photos of how you look? I've been nothing but happy with Dr. Fryer and am honestly shocked to hear that someone is so upset. I'm also surprised that if you're so unhappy that this comment is the only thing you've bothered to post on this site. If I was unhappy with my results I'd post them everywhere so others wouldn't have to experience the same.