Swift Lift W/ Extensions, Platysma Band Correction, Co2 Lower Lids, Silicone Filler

After 8 years of research and consultation, I...

After 8 years of research and consultation, I decided with Dr. Vincent to correct the aging aspects of my face and neck. In Nov 2013 I had the following procedures: Swift Lift w/ extensions, platysma band correction under chin and center neck, Co2 lower lids, and small amt. of silicone filler to right side of nose. Everything went great, as Dr. Vincent and I planned. I’m a perfectionist and I told Dr. Vincent that I heard he was also a perfectionist. He replied, ‘I try to be’. My thoughts on perfection is; always improving, learning, keeping an open mind, and doing a good job in all you do. People tease me how long it takes to complete a task because perfection can take more time. For those complaining about waiting longer to see the Doc, well remember that when you’re under the knife and the doctor is taking his time while someone else is waiting in the lobby. The nice gal at the front desk (forgot her name) was apologizing for my longer wait, and I said, ‘no problem, as long as the Doc takes his time with me’. She replied, ‘Dr. Vincent won’t be rushed’. I thought that’s good – right? So, 5 weeks post op and my scrutinizing the individual procedures, all is perfect and then some, which I’ll explain. Just before your procedure Dr. V well discuss any concerns/questions and mark your face & neck for surgical references, during which I mentioned that one ear was lower by 1/8+ inch then the other and that eye/sun glasses sat angled across my face. Dr. Vincent looked and said, ‘your right’. I then said, ‘I didn’t know if this was important’, and he replied, ‘yes – glad you pointed it out’. Well, the other day I noticed my sunglasses straight across my face. I then closely examined this in a mirror – my ears are the same height now. Dr. Vincent never mentioned he corrected this. I think it’s just him being ah perfectionist, and now a very nice surprise for me…no more bending the ear piece of glasses. One last comment about my ears, I mentioned to Dr. V that my ear lobes are prefect and that I want to keep them that way. THANKS DOC! You can’t tell there was a cut around my ear and lobes, no change in appearance.
Now my nose correction (called revision). A well-known Plastic Surgeon in Ogden UT preformed Rhinoplasty (nose job) 18 yrs ago but did not do a symmetrical procedure. During healing I noticed the metal form was not symmetrical on my nose. After removal I pointed this out he dismissed this as being picky. …and my nose didn’t form symmetrical. I mentioned this to Dr. Vincent, pointing to the ball of my nose was slightly different on one side, he pointed just above at a very small indentation, and stated fixing this first would have greater affect. Looking in the mirror…damn, I never noticed it but he was right. Dr. V suggested filling it with FDA approved silicone. It turned out perfect, not sure if we’ll do more.
Swift Lift w/ extensions -- My older sister had a similar lift, around the ear, several years ago and I can see her scars. She looked at mine and said, “Wow, your incisions are hard to find”. Dr. Vincent goes the extra mile to hide scars, this is always important but more so for a man having short hair. The incision behind my ear is all the way where the ear meets the head…with an amplified mirror I can’t see it. In the front of my ear we decided on the procedure referred to as ‘inside the ear’ incision, which is not actually inside the ear but cuts over (slightly inside) the center lobe portion. Although the center lobe took longer to heal, I’m so glad I was a candidate for this method. The incision line starts outside, then curves inside, then out again making it very hard to see 4 wks post op. When choosing a surgeon to perform cosmetic procedures be careful running to a plastic surgeon vs. a cosmetic surgeon thinking you’ll get a better job. If your face is ripped off in an auto accident go to a plastic surgeon but if you want artistic improvements to your body be watchful dismissing a cosmetic surgeon.
You look great would love more pictures before and after.
Wearing glasses and using a 400% magnification I can't, from the one picture provided, begin to clearly see anything in detail about your incisions. Is my connection to RS missing something?? I'll take your word for how perfect it all is but seeing closeups would help the doubting Thomases in the class~grace60
Hey, you look great. Someday I will go for my facework. Very interesting and helpful information about the way he did the scar around the ear, thanks.

More photos pre and post op

I am scheduled in one month for similar surgery. How are U doing now? How did you react coming out of surgery? Any issues with High Blood Pressure post-surgery?
Looking good, Greg! Your doctor did a great job hiding the incisions. I think it will be helpful for men thinking of having this surgery to see your review.
Wow. The Doc did a great job. You really look a lot younger. And your stitches do not show at all.

7 Months post op...THANKS Dr Vincent

Dr Drake Vincent came through. So glad I did this and the following laser treatments at his office (Active FX under chain, neck and chest, and Pixcel on my face and hands for fun). Very small residual under the chain, very small, but then I'm picky. Here's a pic from Aruba, I'll be 60 yrs old next week!
Very handsome!
Wow wee! You look great. Glad for you.
Well -- who is out there enjoying --- love Aruba and you look fantastic! Happy Birthday ---
Dr. Drake Vincent

I finally decided on Dr. Drake Vincent to perform my artistic facial surgery for his experience, extensive training in face and neck anatomy, artistic insight to the body, you can tell he loves what he does, and in my research - the price is very good. Just remember, he’ll do his part but half the work in pre and post op will be up to you. Get in shape, buy the Recovery Support Program,follow the instructions, and good luck.