29 Year Old Mom of 2 in Search of Breast Enhancement - Salt Lake City, UT

Hi there! I am 5'5, approximately 120lbs,...

Hi there! I am 5'5, approximately 120lbs, pear-shape size 2-4, wearing a 32A bra at the moment. I am hoping to get breast augmentation surgery in September-Octoberish. I just recently quit breastfeeding my one-year old about two months ago and have been advised to wait 4-6 months before getting a consultation.

After surgery, I hope to be a 32D which is what I was during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. I want to make sure that my doctor recommends and approves of the size of implant I choose due to my narrow and small ribcage and lack of upper body tissue. I worry that too big of implant will make me look heavy or will look strange on top my ribcage.

I am also aware that I may need a breast lift along with implants in order to get the optimal results that I seek.

Workout Gear Pictures & Mini Freak Out

Starting to really worry about how my boobs are going to turn out. I have so many fears. I just want them to look fabulous and not like a freak show. I'm hoping to have my concerns remedied during my consultation, but that isn't until August!

These pictures show how flat as a board I look in my workout attire. It is depressing and I feel no where near sexy.

Topless Selfies

Here are the topless photos I promised. The left breast (the one on the opposite side of the mole on my stomach) is slightly smaller and perkier than the right one. I'm not sure how noticeable it is. Also, the harder they are then the perkier and higher they are. In these pics they are slightly hard. I am only a couple months without breastfeeding so I am aware that there could be some changes still to come. I will post updated photos before my consult. I know only a ps could really tell me, but I'm curious about your opinions on me needing a breast lift.

More Nudies

Just some more Nudies for the cause and a swimsuit shot. Depending on what my ps says, I am thinking anywhere between 450 to 550 cc silicone high profile under the muscle. This is definitely subject to change given my plastic surgeon's recommendations. I will also most likely have to have a larger implant put into my left breast.

Wish Pictures

Here are some pictures of results that I will be pleased with.

Asymmetry Getting Worse

So, as my breasts shrink more and more the longer after breastfeeding I get, my asymmetry is worsening. Seriously, my left breast is small, but is also tighter and perkier. My poor right breast struggles. She is slightly larger, but way saggier. It's embarrassing. I've been concerned about what people are going to think about me getting a "boob job", but I think I will just tell them, "Well, my right breast was and A cup and my left AA cup. Prior to my first pregnancy I was a B cup and symmetrical!" If that doesn't shut them up then the hell with them! [ha ha] I don't think anyone could disagree with someone wanting even breasts and restoration really. Forget getting attention and all that other stuff, I just want the boobs for my own pleasure and happiness. I will post updated pictures in September or late August, so the increased unevenness can be documented.

More Wish Pics

Decided to post more wish pics of "real" breasts as opposed to photoshopped ones. These are the ones I will be showing my doctor.

Since you are relatively young, the breasts might be fine without a lift. In my experience, as we age, our skin refuses to bounce back, and then if you want your breasts tight and nipples centered, the lift is recommended. I was told by several PS that I was borderline, but would be fine without lift. If I was not a perfectionist, I would probably leave them be. However, the clock isn't stopping, and if I want them "perfect", I need a lift. The cost doing the surgeries separate is not very different, so no real downside to waiting to see if you like them without the lift. Good luck!!!!
If you haven't found a surgeon yet, I highly recommend Dr. York Yates, in Layton. I just had a BA two weeks ago. He was my surgeon and was wonderful! I had 3 other consultations before I went to him. He was by far, the most impressive and professional. His staff is excellent. He gives his patients his cell number for questions, concerns, or emergencies after the surgery. I thought I was having a complication on 2 days post op and thought I'd end up in the emergency room - I texted him at 11:30 p.m. and he texted right back! Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought and he saw me right away the next day. Everything is okay. Real Self won't let me add his website link, but it's YorkYates.com Good luck to you!
I would love to see your before and after pics!
I'm only 3 weeks post op, so they aren't quite looking how they will by 3 months, but regardless, because of my job, I won't post any before and after pictures online. Search his name here on RealSelf. There are several reviews and pictures from his patients.
Yay when's your date? Looking forward to following your story!
When do you plan on getting your ba?
September, wah! So far away!
Oh sorry I just asked ths question as well. So sept. Yay it'll be her before you know it.
Your right who cares what anyone else thinks. If it's what you want and will make you happy .. Then that's all that matter !!
That bra does provide some nice comfortable cleave though
I think 550hp will look great on you but I'm no ps lol lets hope your ps agree with us! My left breast was slightly bigger pre op and I asked for thwm to fill that one more but they said it was the smallest difference. That girls have more asymmetry and to not worry about it. I can't see a difference in yours at all! But I know from your point of view up top you can tell more, like I did. Now that my boobs are bigger I can definitely tell the difference. Only a few months away I'm excited for you
youre gonna look awesome and do great! you have a great figure to compliment new boobies! I cant belive you've had 2 kids!!
Thank you!
So think of this I am 5'6 130 my band size was a 34 your a 32 you are a smaller frame I got 550 cc HP done . If you get them done they will be bigger than mine because u have a smaller frame . so you should keep following my updates . And see if that's what u want . Cause it can help u make your decision
Go to my profile and look at my wish pic your frame looks little like hers and she got 550 HP .you would have to get the 550 on the big one .I wanted her look I have a bigger frame than her mine still don't look like that .maybe when there done dropping .check out th a t pic .
U saw my before I needed them I had deflated empty breast and saggy nipples from nursing my 2nd daughter for 11months she never took to a bottle so imagine what I went through. U will have the ones who approve and say yes good for u.And u will have the ones who say u don't need it . And the ones who will stop talking to you because you got them.the hell with them do what makes you happy.And to get your wish pic look u might have to go HP 550
hi, you shouldn't concern yourself with what others will think. you deserve to be happy. if getting your breasts done will make you happy then that's all that matters. besides, its not like you're some silly young girl who has no idea what she's doing and going in totally blind. you're doing your research and asking a lot of questions and asking for advice and that's really smart :) being confident with your decision is very important and once you're confident you can be sure that whatever decision you make will be the right one for you (not for the others :)
its so good to find someone with the same boobs before surgery as me my right is bigger than my left and have been told i need a BL but im not going to get one, my surgery is in 5weeks. When is yours??
Also similar breasts here but mine are a little more deflated I think ! I too have been advised to have a lift and implants. I don't want to either but I think I'll follow there advise... My surgery is July 25th!
Not until September. I have to wait for all of my milk to dry up before my consult. I am probably going to have implants first and then see if I need a lift since I am considered borderline. What about you?
yeah i dont want to get a lift and dont think i need one but i might put some pics up and see what you and other people think. I will just get implants for now anyway and maybe later on get a lift if necessary, thinking 400cc so hoping the volume alone will fill in whats deflated.
butting in here, but I would def say get the implants and I bet you don't need a lift. I could have used a lift (much saggier than you are) but I didn't want the scars - I am so so so happy I didn't get the lift. Would I like them to be higher? - sure, but I can do that later if it really bothers me - right now I am just happy.
R U sure you need a lift? Usually only advised if your nipples are below inframammary fold. If not implants alone will give you the volume. You can also stage surgery (implants only then 6 months later do lift) that way if you don't need lift then no scars!!! That's what I did and turns out no lift needed! Also it's safer to do that too (lowers complication rates versus all done at once - I can provide the explanation if you are curious). PS - someone said below to get 500cc if you want a D. Even a doctor couldn't guarantee you this. Also, I just got 550's and I am WAY over a D and I am 5'10" with a wide rib cage. If a petite woman had my 550's she would be so far beyond a D it's outrageous. The best rule is to ditch the focus in cup size and focus on proportion - show your doctor pics if women similar to you whose boobs you like and then together you can determine which CC size that is :)
Also too large of implants leads to many complications including rippling, bottoming out, uniboob, higher risk for multiple surgeries. The list goes on. Just something to be aware of :)
Thank you so much for your input. My plan is to not get stuck on size, show my doc my wish pics and fear pics (pictures of outcomes I am terrified by), discuss with him his recommendations for my desired look, try on implants with a couple bras I had during my pregnancy to kind of get a little but of idea (but I know this isn't an accurate way of knowing my outcome size), and after repeating all of that with at least 3 plastic surgeons then I will pick my surgeon and my size. Your comments and advice are so appreciated! Thanks for having my back!