Breast Augmentation - Salt Lake City, UT

A little about me: I live in Salt Lake City, and...

A little about me:
I live in Salt Lake City, and plan to get my surgery in this area. I am 20 years old, 5'8, and 115 pounds (Small Frame). I scheduled 3 consultations, and have gone to 1 so far. My last two are next week! I am very excited! I recommend going to more than one consultation. It is nice to get different opinions along with feeling comfortable with the PS. You can find one that is right for you. I can't express enough how this website has helped me! All the lovely ladies and their experiences help me to understand what to expect. There are many options when it comes to this surgery and I feel better seeing the differences. I have hopes of going in the 390-430cc range.

I know many may think I am young, but this is something I truly want. I have saved my money and I am ready for it. I am doing it for me. Being flat chested has downsides.. I would like to feel more feminine for myself and when I wear tops. My mom has been a positive influence on my decision and I am very thankful for that. She had a breast augmentation when she was 21. It is nice that she understands where I am coming from. It is still pretty early in the process for me, but I hope you all follow my journey. After my final consultations next week I shall post pictures and give more details about my expectations. :)

What area would you recommend for the incisions?
Does anybody wish they would of went bigger?

Sizing at consultations!

Having gone to all of my scheduled consultations I have a better idea of what I want. Doctors have their own styles and it is nice to get a few opinions before jumping into anything. I was really excited to have a consultation with one specific doctor and it turns out he was not a good match for me. That is okay! It just goes to show that you can never know. Anyways.. I have decided on a saline, high profile implant, under the muscle, with the inframammary incision. The question is still the size! I am deciding between 400cc-440cc. I am curious to if I need to go with a bigger size to get the 'illusion' of the sizes I mentioned above? I will post some pictures of me during the sizing process.

For patients seeking surgery in the state of Utah, Membership in the Utah Plastic Surgery Society is a critical criteria. As the past President of the Society and a member of the Executive Committee for more than 10 years, I can attest to the rigorous qualifications necessary for membership in the Society. All of our members operate ONLY in certified surgical facilities, and all of them are Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I am 25 and wish that I had done my in my earlier. If you have saved your money then you deserve to do what you want with it. That is amazing that your mom is being so supportive. I believe that you should do what makes you happy and feel great. My nickname as a kid was skitter bite, since all I have ever had was nipples. I am a little less than a week away from my surgery and I am doing saline as well. I like the look better. I have told my PS and nurse that I want to go as big as my body will allow so later down the road I do not feel I went too small. I don't want to look stupid, but I am spending my money and want the most out of it. I am doing an incision through the nipple so there is a lower risk of bottoming out. My PS will not go through the armpit since he stated that his results are not as perfect. Trust your surgeon as well as the nurse she will know him the best. I will keep you posted and use this amazing community to your advantage. I know I have.
Just like I am not too old, you are not too young! I wish I had mine done years ago, to enjoy them when I was still young and prancing around in a bikini so good for you. Size is always the biggest question/concern we all have. Sounds like you already aware of loosing some cc's going under the muscle. Also, about (and I say ABOUT) 220 cc's equals 1 cup size. Also remember the sizers are a great way to get an idea, but your implants will sit differently and more secure. Let us know when you get your surgery scheduled. Good luck!
Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I completely agree that getting several consults is beneficial. You may already have a list of questions to ask your doctor during your consults, but just in case, here is a list of important questions. Glad you have your mom's support. ;) Looking forward to your pictures. Keep us posted!