Fat Transfer - 4 days Post-Op

Hi everyone! I'm Jenn from Salt Lake and I'm here...

Hi everyone! I'm Jenn from Salt Lake and I'm here to get some advice and encouragement (I hope!!!). I'm have a bigger frame and although my boobs are okay sized, I think they are too small on my frame, and they are a little saggy, and they look like they are pointing off to the sides too much.... but I don't know. I guess I don't feel very pretty, and I think my boobs look sad... :-(

I'm really self-conscious and shy and it's a HUGE step for me to take this picture and post it here, but I want to see what you all think. It means A LOT to me and I will listen to whatever you have to tell me!

The 'girls' are a full B or a light C right now, and I think I could easily go to a D without them looking too big. I'm really a fanatic about not wanting people to know that I've had a boob job, so seeing ridges or whatever would be catastrophically embarrassing for me! It's important to me to not have real visible scars either, so whatever you girls can recommend for me would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Jenn

Thanks Scrappy! I didn't realize that I've never posted the vital stats... I'm 45, 5'9" and 210. :-( I have a long way to go with my weight but I carry it pretty evenly around my body... Not hippy and carry too much of it in my upper body for my tastes.... BTW, I'm an engineer! Glad to see another girl in a field dominated by men!! Go girls!
Yay! An engineer! I've been applying to both enviro. consulting firms and engineering firms. So we will see where i land. Hopefully I will end up with a great company. =)

Wow you are tall!! If I was your height with my same proportionality, i would prob. weigh the same as you. I carry it pretty evenly too. Thank God, eh? lol

Well I def. wouldnt let your weight stop you. But I would keep in mind that if you lose weight after the BA there could be some sag after the skin has adjusted to that size. Wouldn't that be horrible? It might not happen, but it is something we should take into account. I am only a little younger than you. 38. or am I 39 now? haha. I think I have forgotten. I dont pay attention to it much anymore.

I was 190 then I worked hard to lose as much weight as I could before I got the BA.
What incentive that was!
I have kept most of it off, and now need to work on the rest.
I am at 178 now- but had gotten as low as 174.
I do feel like I am more proportionate and look like I have a waist now.
So that is a good thing. Clothes like shirts that have to fit my hips now fit in the bust as well. So that was nice to be more even. I hated shopping for dresses and they would fit in the hips and be too small in the chest.
Thank God for plastic surgery, eh? lol
Btw, have you been researching PS's there yet or gone for a consult?

Okay, a few months have passed, and I'm still on...

Okay, a few months have passed, and I'm still on the fence. Girls, be honest! Please take a look at my boobs and tell me what you think! Should I go a little larger, maybe up to a full C or D cup? I'm convinced that my boobs are too small for my frame and body type, but how much of a difference do you think it will make for me? I feel unsure. I think deep down I really want to go ahead and have the surgery, but I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to medical stuff!
I'm just a smidge shy of 5'10" and weigh 143 (after Thanksgiving) ;( -- I was tee-tiny-tiny before and got 425cc silicone unders which has me at a full C, maybe a small D when it's all said and done. It's only been 4 weeks so I can't say for sure. I think it's really too early to measure. Go with what you want and what you'll be comfortable with. I always wore padded bras and don't think anyone has noticed (except the hubby of course). They're looking better every day. I would say go try on c vs d bras and kinda see where that gets you. Good luck!
well, how tall are you??  How much do you weigh? That helps determine what size you should go with
I'm 5'9" and 220 lbs.

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I posted and I...

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I posted and I feel bad, but I didn't have much to update. I finally decided to have a fat transfer procedure with Dr. Ralph Wade. He and his staff are so nice, patient, and understanding! I just feel so much better about this than all of the other options I've considered. I've posted a bunch of new photos so you can see a better set of "before" pictures. I'll post some recovery ones and updates in the weeks ahead!

So Friday's the big day! I met with my dr. again...

So Friday's the big day! I met with my dr. again and we reviewed what my goals are... remember that we're doing a fat transfer... I want to have more projection and fullness under the areolas, and I want the girls to be a little perkier at the nipple. I have a lot of confidence that this will go well for me, I think Dr. Wade does a really good job... I just hope that my final result gets me to where I will be happy.... I don't want to go in and do implants after this, and I'm not even going to think that way until after I see how this turns out. Not too nervous yet, but a little excited and hopeful!

I had my fat transfer procedure last Friday and...

I had my fat transfer procedure last Friday and I'm feeling pretty well. Boobs are a little tender still, and my bruising is really settling in, so things don't look very pretty right now. Doc took fat from my tummy, flanks, and inner thighs. The legs hurt the worst so far. I get stiff when I sit for a while and then get up and walk. Saturday, the day after the procedure was the worst. Really sore and draining from lots of sites where the doc took the fat out. Pain meds helped a lot though, and it was nothing I couldn't handle. Just back to over-the-counter stuff now and it's helping plenty.

I love the size and shape of my breasts now. I hope that they will continue to look good and not shrink too much as I re-start my diet and exercise. I have a follow-up with the doctor tomorrow and we'll see how things progress.