Finally After 2 Kids! - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had two kids, one is 7 years old, the other...

I have had two kids, one is 7 years old, the other one is 4 months old, I have been wanting to get the surgery done for years but I wanted to make sure I found the right Dr! I went with Dr. Vincent from Vincent Surgical Arts and I couldn't be happier with the results so far! I will re-post more pictures after my 1 week post op appointment!

did you get the saline or the silicone? and what was your final price? just curious, i am looking into the same dr, and what i want sounds a lot like what you got!

Congratulations! You look great! What a difference in your before and after photos. Glad to hear your husband has been able to help you and the kiddos during your recovery. I'd be curious to know at what point you feel comfortable picking up your 4 month old? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

How are you doing with your baby? Do you have someone there helping out?
Dr. Drake Vincent

Dr Vincent was really great, I went in wanting to go from a B to a D, and was originally looking at 425cc, but when I explained to him that I was interested in wearing dresses with lots of cleavage to the side, he recommended I move to 450cc, and I LOVE it! They look incredible, and I haven't been able to stop looking at them and it's only been 2 days! I can't wait to see how they look when all the bruising goes down and they drop!