Finally After 2 Kids! - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had two kids, one is 7 years old, the other...

I have had two kids, one is 7 years old, the other one is 4 months old, I have been wanting to get the surgery done for years but I wanted to make sure I found the right Dr! I went with Dr. Vincent from Vincent Surgical Arts and I couldn't be happier with the results so far! I will re-post more pictures after my 1 week post op appointment!
Dr. Drake Vincent

Dr Vincent was really great, I went in wanting to go from a B to a D, and was originally looking at 425cc, but when I explained to him that I was interested in wearing dresses with lots of cleavage to the side, he recommended I move to 450cc, and I LOVE it! They look incredible, and I haven't been able to stop looking at them and it's only been 2 days! I can't wait to see how they look when all the bruising goes down and they drop!

did you get the saline or the silicone? and what was your final price? just curious, i am looking into the same dr, and what i want sounds a lot like what you got!

Congratulations! You look great! What a difference in your before and after photos. Glad to hear your husband has been able to help you and the kiddos during your recovery. I'd be curious to know at what point you feel comfortable picking up your 4 month old? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

How are you doing with your baby? Do you have someone there helping out?
Thank you so much! I do have a lot of help from my hubby :D.
Looking great! Hope you are feeling good post op! speedy recovery!
Thank you! So far the recovery time is going great! I cant wait to take them out for a date night.
You look great
Thank you!! :D
Wow..looking good!!
Btw I have a 6 year old almost 7 and a 2 month old (similar age to yours)! My surgery is scheduled for August can't wait!
Good luck on your surgery!! I am sure you wont regret them! ;D
Your dr doesn't think you should wait until 6 months after you haven't had milk in your breasts. My dr made me wait 6 months since I quit breast feeding and I researched it and am glad I waited! I would look into it!
Alot of surgeons actually told me 3 months was fine I didn't breast feed at all I never even tried to, since day 1 he's been bottle fed w/good start formula :)
Oh ok maybe bc your actual "milk" didn't come in bc you didn't try to breastfeed at all... Idk good luck!!
             looking good
Thank you, I am very happy with the results, just waiting for them to "drop".
Thank you! I was a 32B before kids they were perky, right now they have not settled but Victoria's Secret says they are currently 32DDD, but the Dr said they should settle between 32D and 32DD.
They came out great!!! What size did u get?