Back to work

I am 37, I have 6 kids, 3 I gave birth too, the...

I am 37, I have 6 kids, 3 I gave birth too, the last one was by C-section 2 years ago and has taken its toll on my body. I hate my stomache! I am getting a breast augmentation, while in for a consultation, the thought of a tummy tuck crossed my mind. I was not prepared to ask many questions at that time, I was not very familiar with a tummy tuck.

I am constantly going back and forth, Is it worth it? the expense? the recovery? the risk of complications? At times I think no, then I look in the mirror and then it's a HELL YES! so unsure and I am still looking for my surgeon

Yes when I get a chance. I'm feeling really good. I'm better in the morning and swollen later in the day. Took my first shower today so I got to see results thus far and I am very pleased.
Kalpine, are you going to post pictures. How are you feeling?
I'm from Alpine and just got surgery on Friday. So far I'm pleased. I know at least 5 people who have gone to my ps and have had excellent results. Which doctors have you seen?

Finally set my date, 3 weeks away! I am so...

Finally set my date, 3 weeks away!

I am so excited for my mm, I have been focused on tt that I didn't give too much thought on BA. Well here I am needing to order implants and so freaked out. Lifetime choice here! I am having a hard time picturing myself without the flabby stomach to decide on size. I am a small B maybe. I was liking the mid profile 421 cc, ended up selecting 500 high profile. I have a week to change my mind. I am 37, 3 kids that I breastfeed for a year each. 136 Ibs. Wish it would just get here already

6pack, checking on you. Just said a prayer for ya! Hope you're feeling better now that it's over!
I went to Dr. Rose. From your list I only recognize Bindrup. I have heard good things about him. I also know people who went to Saltz who is in salt lake and heard he is good. Most of my friends who got tummy tucks went to rose. Since I saw lot of his scars I felt.better going to him.
I have seen Dr. Allred, Dr. Haut, Dr. Motoki, Dr. Bindrup and one at the U, I can't remember his name.
Who did you use?

I am 4 days po. At day two I was admitted into the...

I am 4 days po. At day two I was admitted into the hospital. Prior to surgery I had concerns with my intolerance to pain meds, for good reason I soon found, I was unable to keep nothing down not a sip of water. Ps tried changing my anti-nausea meds. But it was to late I had asmerated (sp?) some vomit turned to pneumonia, I am home now bruised and sore but happy. I was dyhrated so drawing blood was a challenge, I had to have blood transfusion, I lost a lot of blood with lipo it was pouring out of me first day out of surgery, then I started period. Hope all of you ladies are doing well

I'm sorry to hear about your set back. I hope you have a smooth recovery from here out!! Best of luck.
Thanks everyone. What a journey
So sorry you hear you had such a problem. I hope you're feeling better and on the road to a better recovery.
Keep up with the vitamins, your body went through a lot.

I am working part time, office job. Everyday gets...

I am working part time, office job. Everyday gets better, off pain meds. Sleeping a few hours in bed. Wishing the drains will come out soon but doubtful

You look amazing. Did you end up with over the muscle or behind the muscle implants?
It sounds like you are back on track with your healing. Hopefully your drain will be out soon and you can start to enjoy your results. Happy Healing (>:
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Motoki was wonderful with all my questions. along with his Staff. after the surgery when things went bad and I ended up at the hospital. Dr. Motoki found what hospital I was at and came to check on me.