Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abs

My surgery is set for tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m...

My surgery is set for tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. ITs nearly midnight now, and I'm feeling so nervous, anxious, and a bit overwhelmed.

My backgroud is I'm 21 almost 22. No kids yet, but still have this pooch I can't get rid of. My whole family has it. Its deemed the "Murray pooch", unfortunatley. I am 5'9 and currently weight 140. I eat well yet working out isn't really my thing lol. I do bodywork, and do 4-5 massages a day. At the end the day I am exhausted. I know I burn alot of calories being on my feet all day.

Last year and my whole life I have been a stick figure... I weighted about 125. I love my curves now but have always had this pooch. I want to feel comfortable in tee shirts rather then loose fitting tops. I am hoping for the best results and a flat tummy.

My doctor gave me free VelaShape before and after the treatment. Saying it will tighten the skin and make recovery come sooner. I can tell my tummy is so much flatter already with just the Vela. I went to get my meds today and they have me on 7 different meds. I have never done anything like this. I feel very comfortable with my doctor and staff. I will keep you updated week by week. Thanks for everyone who has blogged, your stories have really helped me feel at ease.

Day of Surgery went very well. I was taking to a...

Day of Surgery went very well. I was taking to a MIGUN massage bed for an hour to relax then we went threw all the paper work again, and was given my meds. They asked me to relax, and I fell asleep. I slept threw most the procedure. I was doing my pooch area, but always stated I wanted some abs sculting done as well. The only part that hurt was when they put in th 2 littlers of Tumeslent. They just blow it in every direction... My skin was really tight so the stretching of the skin hurt. After that I was Completly fine threw the whole thing. My doctor's did an increible job. They went over things several times making sure it was exactly what I wanted,

I'm on day 2 now. Feeling alot of pain. I've mainly been sleeping all day. Not moving around to much. But in alot of pain. Can barely roll over. I'm taking my meds but they seem to wear off by the time I wake up. I meet with my doctor tomorrow. I can't wait to see him, I think I look great so far and am excited to see more results.

Today is day 5!!! I am very swollen, no bruising...

Today is day 5!!! I am very swollen, no bruising yet and hoping there are none to come. I have been eating arnica pills like crazy... I got off the percocet because it was making me crabby and it seemed to hurt worst. I took a ibu 800 this morning and that was it. I still stayed home from work... tomorrow is my first day back. I tested myself by cleaning the house, i gave all 3 dogs baths, took them on a walk, and all in all I feel fine. The only thing that really hurts is when I sit down... I feel like I waddle a little too... My skin feels so stretched and tighter then its ever been.  I haven't taken my garmet off other then a shower this whole time. I was also given a binder for over that. I don't mind the garmet, but the binder is so tight, and hurts. Luckily my next follow up is this Tuesday and I think I won';t be wearing that any longer. All in all I'm very anxious to see results. My stomach is flat yet, I am wider then before. BOTH WAYS AHHHHH..... Hoping for good things to come. I'll keep you posted!!!

Its day 6 and last night was really hard to sleep....

Its day 6 and last night was really hard to sleep. I didn't work today because of it, but will be going tomorrow for sure LOL!!! I am still very swollen but I can see that I am going to love my final results. Here are some newer pics as well. Be back soon with more updates.

Richard of Hollywood Body

He has been very helpful. At times I was a little frustrated. I wanted it sooner, and have been very anxious. But now I know and appreciate the time he took. I know everything is going to go wonderful, and would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for work done. My provider is amazing, made me feel so comfortable, and couldn't of had a better doctor.

I'm so jealous of your results. You look AMAZING. Good for you!
You look awesome, I'm going for my consult the day after tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous, yet ready all at once since I've been looking into this procedure for 3 years now. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you before your surgery...damn genetic pooch lol! Can't wait to see the results and finally get my bikini out this summer!!
How does it look now that you are two months out? Are you still loving your results?? Post pictures.
You look wicked hunny!! Good for you!! x
You look great, I am on my second day and completely layed out in bed. Sleeing on and off. The strangest thing is trying to use the restroom with this garment!lol I don't mind it, feels good being all pulled in after everything. My doctor says ideally to wear it for 4 weeks for the optimum results.Can't wait to see the results, I did my full abs and loves. I actually have to go back in a few weeks to finish. After all is done I will post pics :)
Hey You look great, I change is incredible. I have, I think, approximately they same body you had. And I am seriously thinking of having this procedure done. I was wondering how much it cost you. It would be great if you could email me the details. Thanks alot for your help -Salma
Awesome looking results!
Hey Tdhuey. I'm here to answer any questions you may have, knowing I read blog after blog making my final decision. 1. It does really work. I have lost 3 lbs so far, and 2 inches. I feel so much better. 2.I had a few bruises under the skin that never sufaced. They felt lumpy and I was worried, but now that I'm healing everything looks fine. I have no lumps, bumbs, or fat disposits. 3. Right now, since I'm not very swollen... my skin is not tight... they say it will tighten over time... so I am hoping so but I dont know yet. 4.I choose smartlipo, becuase of the advertisements in my area really... My boss had it done and looked so good after. 5.I'm not sure about them having to increase the intensity, but I would say it definitily works. 6. I didn't look over that. No one told me about that procedure. 7. I have found this site the most helpful. When you can read what actually happened rather then docs selling you, I feel is more beneficial. If you are needing to know anything else let me know! And thank you for your nice compliments. And Miski. Thanks so much. Those stubborn fat areas will definitly dissappear with smart lipo. If you have any questions. Let me know, and if you decide to get it done. Let me know! :)
Hello and thank you very much for writing about your procedure with updates and pictures. I have been evaluating the idea of having this procedure myself, therefore your posts have been very valuable to me.I am in my mid 30's and basically I am a fit person, but there are these "grams of stubborn fat" that no matter how much training and healthy life style I have, it just wont go :-( So again thank you for sharing and you are looking great!
Thanks for posting your blog. I hope you continue to post everyday so I can hear how well you have done. I want to get some of the negative things answered but do not know where to go. 1. Does it really work? 2. After smartlipo healing process is done, will your skin be smooth and not bumpy or lumpy? 3. Does it really tighten the skin? 4. How did you choose Smartlipo over Ultrasound or any other lipo method? 5. I watched a video that a doctor had posted from Tampa, Fl. He said you get very little results if any resluts from smartlipo. And the down time is longer than what was originally advertised because Smartlipo at first was not melting away enough fat so they had to increase the intensity. Is this true? 6. This Tampa, FL doctor said that Ultrasound lipo was more effective. I don't know anything about ultrasound lipo. Did you happen to look in to this proceedure? 7. Is there any good trusted websites to look at for other peoples reviews? Sorry this is so long but I hope you can appreciate that I am just now looking into this and want to get more educated. It is exciting to hear that you are doing great. I just want to get rid of the tummy and the back fat..... Please help me with some of my questions. Thank you.
You look great!!! I had the procedure done as well but im taking a lil while with the whole healing process. Hope you have a speedy recovery.