Saline Implants - HUGE Mistake - Loved the Results but They Destroyed my Life!

I decided to get saline implants because I was...

I decided to get saline implants because I was told they are safe. They literally destroyed my life. I'm totally disabled and still trying to recover. My health has improved since my explant back in 2004 but I'm sure not the person I was prior to augmentation.

Absolutely the worst uninformed decision I've ever made in my life. I've lost 7 years of my life among other things.

I had smooth saline implant breast augmentation done in 2003. I became ill in 2007, in 2010 I became more ill and in 2011 I have had to forms of cancer! I was never ill before I had breast augmentation!!! If I had only known the dangers I would never have had this procedure done!! I got explanted by Dr. Huang March 3, 2014... The saline implants have a silicone outer shell, very toxic to our bodies. I also have white matter on my brain and the neurologist does not know what they are??? . Not worthy the risk!!!!
Saline implants destroyed my health as well starting at 6 mths. The truth is ALL breast implants are made of SILICONE. Saline implants just have saline inside instead of silicone gel. The truth is , many saline implants grow mold and bacteria in them which flow into the body and cause sickness, but regardless of this issue , the silicone in the shell causes many women with salines to get very sick with many symptoms . LOOK IT UP PEOPLE. THEY ARE DANGEROUS. By the way, it is proven that breast implants increase a womans chance of getting cancer many times. Research it. Look up Dr. Pierre Blaise's research - a scientist who was fired for speaking the truth. Also look up Douglas Shanklin's research as he has seen first hand the women getting sick and watched them recover when they got their implants out. LOOK UP PERSONAL STORIES. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. You'd have to be in denial to put these deadly poison bags in your body. Time will tell. time will tell. Playing Russian roulette with your body is foolish...and that is exactly what women are doing by getting silicone implants filled with saline in their bodies.
I would really love to understand how they made you disabbled. I have had 300cc saline implants put in and I am considering removing them for smaller ones. I hate that I am a full c cup. I was a full B before.
The silicone shell has the same toxic chemicals that the silicone gel implants have in them. This makes many women sick. Look it up! RESEARCH IT. I personally lost my healthy from saline implants at the age of 21! Look up Dr. Kolb's book " The Naked Truth about Breast Implants" It says it all.
Also, saline implants grow mold and fungus in the water because it is in a warm body filled with bacteria. Many of the valves are faulty and some women lose their health overnight when their saline implants rupture. There are many ways to get sick from saline implants. Also, just so you know.. After 10 years, you have a 1/2 chance of rupture. You have to change them out at around 8 years otherwise they could rupture in you. The truth is, the shell is made of silicone and silica is spread into the body everyday into all the organs causing sickness eventually. You would do well to get them out capsule and all.
Thats wierd because saline has never been unsafe or able to harm anyone. Now silicone is another story. Sorry they did not work out for you but i would advise to not be so negative when it was just a situation that happened to you.
The shell of ALL breast implants ARE MADE OF SILICONE. MANY MANY WOMEN INCLUDING MYSELF HAVE BEEN MADE SICK FROM SALINE IMPLANTs. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. THE STORIES ARE ONLINE EVERYWHERE AS WELL AS SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL LITERATURE ABOUT THIS. SILICONE IS IN THE SHELL AND CAUSES SIMILAR AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES AND NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES AS SILICONE IMPLANTS. Type in "Alyssa Silicone Rally" into google and read her story. This is just one of MANY. Drop by the Saline Support Group on yahoo to hear all of our horror stories. :) Saline implants are made of SILICONE and have saline in them which also can grow mold and bacteria in the water. This is also another reason salines make some women sick. DONT TAKE MY WORD. LOOK UP THE RESEARCH YOURSELF AS WELL AS THE MANY STORIES ONLINE.
Had mine 8yrs ago, although I'm pleased, I feel I was being vain when I had it done, Don't believe I would do it now, There was very little pain, went from B cup to D or 350 cc saline,I believe.
How did the saline solution implants affect you in disability? What happened to the implans that caused whateever happened toyou? Did you have silicone implants substituted or what was your breast resolve?
Saline implants have SILICONE shells. That is what makes many women sick. The same toxic chemcals that silicone gel implants have.