Extended Tt, MR, and Lipo of Flanks - Salem, OR

Hi Ladies! I'm a 31 year old mother of 3 -...

Hi Ladies! I'm a 31 year old mother of 3 - three year old twin girls and a one year old boy. The twin pregnancy left me looking like I am 6 months pregnant b/c of the stretched out muscles....plus I have a lot of extra skin. I'm excited about my upcoming surgery in just a few days.

My doctor seems really fabulous. I feel super comfortable with him. I did interview a few others first, but knew right away that I found the right one when I met Dr. Leonard. My husband is super supportive - he knows I hate looking preggo. I would like to lose 5-10 lbs after, but I am not overweight. Coiuldn't decide on 'fixing' my boobies, so we figured it wasn't the right time. We'll see how I feel after the tt. My inner thighs could really use some lipo too...but I'll give it a year of running first and see what happens.

I used to be critical of plastic surgery (before kids, as a cute and tiny 21 year old...those days are long gone haha), and now I feel like such a hypocrite. I am much more open minded now lol - and try to apply that to all aspects of life. I am only worried about not being there with my kids all the time (especially holding the baby, who is a total momma's boy), the drains and the nausea. I love reading everyone's stories - they are truly encouraging and inspirational during this time of so many mixed emotions! Natalie

Hey there! Hope things are going well for you!
You're had surgery with Dr. Dann Leonard too?!? I am as well on the 31st of this month! I won't riddle you with questions as you're so newly post op but, how did it go?!? :)
HOPE everything went well today!!!!

I am now 4.weeks post op. A brief look back: I...

I am now 4.weeks post op. A brief look back:
I went home the day after surgery. Made it up the stairs and into the recliner. I slept in the recliner for almost 2 weeks. I had drains in for 12 days. One was not painful when removed, the other was - but only because the opening was already irritated. I bever bruised or oozed from lipo. I am still sore and somewhar swollen. I have a few more days of wearing the compression garment...thank goodness!I am really happy with the results - just waiting to see how my belly button turns out. Its a bit bigger than I expected (I did not ask for a small one or anything, and I may have some scar tissue that sticks out a bit. I will ask at my next appt - but I think it is still too early to tell. Overall, very happy. Will try to post some pics soon!
Great...how did yours go?? How are you feeling? Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need any support! natalochka@sbcglobal.net

I love Dr. Leonard - he has been great - he cracks me up!!
Surgery went great, was shocked at how much pain I was in when I woke up from surgery, made me wish I had decided to stay the night! I'm really happy with my results so far, just within the swelling would leave me alone! Lol. My belly button has a weird bump thing on it too! I actually work with dr. Leonard's brother in law and their personalitys are very similar, he cracks me up!!!

7 weeks po: Still very happy - finally the...

7 weeks po: Still very happy - finally the swelling from lipo is down, but the areas are still sore. Still pretty swollen in the front all over the abdomen. Scar looks great - very low and very thin. My energy levels are nearly back to normal. Would do this again in a heartbeat!!

No sure why pictures are so small and blurry.....

no sure why pictures are so small and blurry...will try to get new ones when I get the chance
How did your belly button turn out? I feel mine is too big, about the size of a quarter. I'm 4 weeks PO. I am so depressed about it.
Ur before & after pics are awesome! Big transformation!! ;)
You look fantastic Natal!!
Salem Plastic Surgeon