When I was 20 I had textured, round implants place...

When I was 20 I had textured, round implants place subglanular to try to correct very asymmetrical breasts. The Dr did a great job and I was very happy for about five years. I went from a 34b (with the left breast being an undeveloped a) to a 34d.
After four pregnancies, two full term and twommiscarriages and twenty pounds of weight gain they are now a 34ddd or 34g depending on the bra. I'm 5'2 and weigh 140 right now, I tend to fluctuate between 135 and 142. I wanted to wait until I we were done having children and then I had to wait to have the money. I'm pretty sure I want a full lift and what I guess would be a reduction on the right because of it being larger and shaped differently. In a bra you can barely tell that there is a size difference but the right has fallen off the implant and sags and once the implants are removed the size difference will still be there.
I have a consultion set up with Dr Elias next Thursday and hope to schedule surgery as soon as possible. We spend a lot of time at the beach, springs, and lake and I'm so looking forward to cute little swimsuits. No more barely squishing into DD suits when I'm lucky enough to find them!

Ugh

Please excuse the typos. I'm posting from a very finicky phone.

Shopping

We ran into tjmaxx last night to look at nail polish and cook wear, while we were there I passed the lingerie and sleepwear row. Oh what beautiful sleepwear for little breasts! Stuff I could never fit into even though I wear a medium. I told my husband we might be in trouble. Lol
Reality hit a bit that soon (well within the next year, once I fully heal. I've had two c sections so I know about major surgery) I'll fit into dainty, lace and baby doll tops. Yay!

Consultation day and surgery date set

Quick update. On our way home and I get car sick if I look down too much.
Consultion went extremely well. Booked surgery for March 14. The countdown begins! I'm so excited! I'll be back with more information soon.

Day of consultion

Okay here's the not abbreviated version. I know I love reading all the details of others reviews so I'll try to remember all that happened.
Day before.
Got a really sweet reminder call. Probably sounded like a crazy lady because I was so excited.
Day of.
My appointment was at 3:00 but we got there about thirty minutes early due to making better time than I expected. We live about two hours away but I wasn't sure of the exact location so I made sure we had plenty of time.
I handed in my information and a copy of my dl. We talked to Nancy about how close they are to pass a grill beach and how we planned to have dinner there after.
Had a seat, there was one person ahead of me. The Dr soon came and escorted her back. You could tell how she talked and kindly touched her that she wasn't the typical cold doctor.
It was soon my turn. Dr Elias made me feel at ease immediately.
I sat in this huge chair and we went over all of my allergies and the plan of how to handle them. I'm allergic to latex, some adhesives and betadine. We went over all of my medication and medical history.
Then we started talking breasts!
I let her know that I wanted the implants out, a full lift and a reduction of the bigger side. She said that this kind of surgery is becoming more and more popular.
She left the room to make a copy of my current blood work, leaving me a gown to put on.
She came back in, told me she was going to take a look and apologized for her hands being cold.
She spent about 5-10min examining me, explaining what she was doing the whole time. She said that even though my implants are on top of the muscle and kinda large (she was guessing the 300-400 range for the left one. The right one will be smaller. I don't remember what they are.) that I have plenty of tissue, good skin elasticity and what looks like good blood flow. I will need a full anchor lift and a reduction of breast tissue on the bigger breast. She then left to get some pictures and I was able to get dressed.
She brought in a folder of pics just to give is an idea of size. Totally not disappointed but I think at this point I would be thrilled with a double a and I'll definitely have more than that. I was about an a on the left side pre ba and it's gown quite a bit over the years so I'm not worried. I can actually feel where the tissue is and the breast implant starts.
After looking at pics and telling her I was ready to book it today as long as the quote was what we expected we made it down the hall and to the financial office. The quote was what we were expecting so we called and transfered the deposit money into our checking and picked a date. I signed all the paper work, got my prescriptions, my little list of what I need (champion sport bras, gauze, MoM, and a zip up shirt), was told to wear socks (it gets cold), surgery center information and registration info, drain information and all of my pre and post op directions.
I have to be there at 9:00 on a Friday, surgery is scheduled for an hour later, booked for three hours and my first post op appointment is on Monday. They will take out drains and put me in the sports bra and I can take a shower that day when I get home.
I was able to line up full time help for ten days after and then I think my mom is going to fly in to help me. I have a three and five year old.
I'm in the early stages of meal planning. I feel like it's hurry up and wait. Am I missing anything else I might want or need?

Clothed pictures

15 days!

Picked up a few things yesterday, gauze, MoM , my medication (pain and Zofran 60$), and a new bottle of Tylenol. One of my wonderful husbands surprised me with a new lightweight zip up jacket when he was out running errands last weekend. Really pretty and perfect! We are going to go pick up my bras this weekend.

I started going through my old bras and picked out seven that were very gently used that I know I won't wear in the next two weeks so I posted on fb asking if any friends could use them free for shipping. They got claimed almost instantly and I think a local friend is coming to pick up a few of my swimsuits that I won't be able to wear anymore. I'm so happy to be passing them on!

I've made a menu and a grocery list for after. I'm making a few casseroles and freezing about 8 crock pot meals just to help out. I don't think we will absolutely need them but better to have them and not stress.

I'm including a few swimsuits pics for comparison later.

Before BA pictures

Went through old photos today and found these. I was pretty good at disguising the unevenness.

Emotional

Less then 24hrs to go! I was checking in on everyone here and the huge amount of support and love I see on this site is making me cry. I'm so very thankful for everyone here. Just a few years ago when I was looking to explant there wasn't anything like this out there so it was very easy to feel alone and a bit crazy. THANK YOU everyone for your friendship and support!
Now to the frustrating new. I'm allergic to so much so I did a test with the pre op disinfectant soap and thought I was fine but after using it twice I'm reacting to it. It feels like pins and needles or like someone has rubbed me down with sandpaper and it's also irritated my eczema on my nipples. I called the office and they said just to discontinue use and okayed the use of Hydrocortisone cream in the morning. It's not on the incision line but right beside my nipple. Dr Elias told me at my pre op that she wouldn't tape around my nipples so that I can dab meds on them. I'm such a mess and makes me so thankful that I'm finally getting these things out.
I ran in Sams last night to grab a chicken and salad for dinner and they had a stand of gorgeous strapless chevron sun dresses for 16.99 marked down from 108$! I bought a pink and mint green one! I haven't been able to wear a strapless dress in 12yrs. I can't wait!

Typos

What a glaring typo. Less than * I'm going to blame the tears:) I'll update again on my way and after or I'll have one of my guys update if I'm not up for it.

On our way

I slept 4 hours last night, so excited! Gotta be there by nine with a two hour drive. This no coffee thing is horrible. Will update when I can. Thank you to everyone for your support!

They are out!

At home now. Got home about two hours ago but was napping on the soft. Just ate a banana and took a pain pill. Dr Elias and the staff were all wonderful and totally put me at ease. Very tender and wobbly but I'm awake. Lol I have baby boobies

Surgery day pictures

Have more pictures but they are my husbands phone. I'll post them later

One more

Happy day

I slept propped up in bed for about 3.5 hours last night. Had oatmeal and toast before my pain pill. Got to enjoy a small cup of coffee, oh how I missed it yesterday. I'm staying on top of pain so only having a tiny bit of burning and a occasional twinge. I'm very itchy all over thought. Not sure if it's from the disinfectant or from the general anesthesia. So happy to be on the other side!

First look

Please excuse the swollen belly

Ugh

Just tried to update and it ate my post!
Here are a few quick pics we took while waiting for warm water. My shower felt fantastic!

Pics

Update to follow

Starting to feel better

I wrote two updates and tried to add pictures and then it ate my update so I decided this time to just make two posts.
Starting to feel a bit more normal. Still taking it very easy but I'm not walking like a robot now. Took a few pictures before my shower. You can tell my poor right boob needed a lot more help. It was the larger boob that was falling off the implant and had a less defined nipple but a bigger areola. It has a dent on the underside and my nipple is kinda puffy and pulled in which makes it look a lot smaller than the left more defined and flatter nipple. It's kinda scrunched up. Has anyone had that even out with time?  I know I'm not quite a week out and things are going to change soo much so I need to not worry about it.
I was able to give both my babies very gentle hugs today. Felt AMAZING! No water balloons in the way. Boobs seem to be a bit softer today so maybe some of the swelling is subsiding, feeling lots of zingers. Not painful just there.
Thank you everyone for your support! Hope you have a great weekend! Xoxo

Comparison pic and a small update

Feeling pretty good. I still tire easily so just being careful to not over do it. I go on Monday to get my sutures out, I'm sure I'll be more comfortable after that. I'm allergic to latex and some adhesives so no steri strips for me. I have one suture spot leaking a bit of yellow fluid. No signs of infection just normal leaking. Still so happy I did this!

Strapless dress

Tried my strapless dress, that I bought to treat myself pre surgery, on today over my sports bra and it fits so well. I'm so happy and can't wait until I'm healed enough for a strapless bra!

Sutures out

Had my follow up and sutures out on Monday. All went really well. Healing right on schedule. Sutures came out with a smooth tug and slight sting but nothing bad. I bled a tiny bit but once that stopped they haven't leaked anymore at all. My next appointment is in June because of how far away we live and they said to call if i need anything or if I have any questions. They gave me a few scar treatment samples in case I want to use them in two weeks or so. I'm so sensitive to so much if i decide to use it I'll do a test spot on my boob but not on a incision for a few days first. My incisions look so good so i haven't decided if I even want to risk it. I'm feeling pretty good, taking a Tylenol about once a day and at bed time. I'm so happy that it's over and that they look so amazing! I honestly still can't believe that they are mine! I'll update pics after lunch. Thank you to everyone for the fantastic support! So happy to be part of this group!

Pic comparison.. Bottom pic was monday

It will only let me add two pics at a time.

More pics

Sorry about the multiple posts. It would let me load two and then it changed its mind and would only let me load one. So now I'm trying to see if it will let me load more from the computer.

Almost one month

I honestly can not believe that it's almost been a month already! The last scab fell of the nipple side t today, it left it a bit gross looking but it's already looking better a few hours later. I've been sleeping pretty comfortably on my side for about a week now! Still taking one Tylenol before bed just to help me sleep. I'm still swollen on the sides and right side cleavage/bra band, that area is more sore than my actual incisions/boobs. I wore a tight tank to bed night before last and it gave that area a break and felt so good! I've been buying new tops! It's so nice to fit in tanks and shirts so easily! I feel fantastic and love them so much! Can't wait to start working out again! I'm pretty sure surgery delayed ovulation so I'm a week late but had ovulation signs way later than normal. I am pmsing so badly so hopefully I'll start soon! I'll post pics in another post so I don't lose what I wrote. Thinking of those that have their surgeries soon!

Pics from the last week

Swimsuit

Five weeks tomorrow

Still doing really well. I get a bit less sore every day. I've been wearing the danskin tanks to bed and the fruit of the loom sports bras during the day. I've noticed my stamina is getting better. I don't get as tired as fast now. I've had three dissolvable stitches pop to the surface. All the end of last week and all within three days of each other. I was a bit worried about the thought of them but they've really been no big deal. One was just a tiny bit of white hanging out of my incision, and the other two were under a bit of clear/yellow scab. I used clean tweezers and clean, sharp, pointed scissors and just pulled and nipped. I used gauze for a few days until the little holes got small enough to close. No big deal! I have at least one more spot that I think has one coming. Can't wait for them to be completely healed. I'm ready for the pool!

Pics

Sorry to do it this way but it eats my posts if i try to add them to my update.

7 weeks

I can't believe I haven't updated in two weeks. I've been so busy!
Around the 5 and a half week mark I had what we are guessing was nerve and healing itching and inflammation. It lasted almost a week but has calmed down since then. I've had two more spots spit out part of the dissolvable sutures, not whole pieces like before but little stringy white pieces. Surprisingly not painful and really no big deal!
My nipples are more even in size but one is still more puffed up than the other. My right boob that had the indentation in it is looking better when standing but has a good sized dip when laying down. I'm guessing that is where the implant was sitting. They were so uneven before that even with them not being 100% even now it's still a 1000% improvement and I really couldn't be happier. A friend (who wants a beast lift) asked me if I would do it again and I told her I would do it this very moment all over again. So very worth it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Pictures from the last two weeks

Just a few pics

Hello everyone!
Still reading but just so busy now that I feel better. I have my three month post op on Monday. So unbelievable that it's been that long already. I feel almost 100% back to normal. I had a spot pop up at the beginning of the week and it just now spit the bit of suture out today.
I'm so enjoying implant free boobs!! No regrets at all!
I got a new phone yesterday! So much easier to update! Yay!

Three month update

I had my final post op today. In and out in less than 15 minutes. She said everything is looking great, she was surprised that I have as much breast tissue as I do (aren't we all! Haha), the scars will continue to lighten and that all I have to do is forget about them and let them fade. Lol
She took my final pics and that was it.
I took my kids out to lunch after to celebrate and just now made it home. What a long drive!

I forgot to tell y'all that my husband who had a bit of concern over me getting rid of the implants ( he met me when they were a little over a year old and he was just used to them and honestly loved them even though they looked and felt awful) told me the other day that since I had my surgery anytime he sees someone with the 'ideal' boob job (big, upper pole fullness, and round) he can only think they they must hurt and that they are not attractive to him at all. It's so interesting to me that going through this changed his idea of beauty and what is attractive. Even though him loving them isn't the most important part it's nice that he does and that he sees how much more comfortable and sensual I feel now that they are gone. The scars are a small price to pay for that:)

New bra

I measured myself and going by a online calculator it said I am a 32dd!! Now I know that sadly depends on the bra but was still surprised to see that size.
So I ran in tjmaxx today and tried on a variety of sizes and walked out with a natori bra in 32dd. Natori never fit before because their sizing was so small so I know I won't be a wacoal (very generously sized bras) 32dd but will probably be a 32c or d! Still crazy and shows how we shouldn't get hung up on sizes! Because everyone's sizes are different.
Diana L. Elias

You look fabulous!! Love the pink bra! I'm only 2 1/2 weeks out, but I'm so looking forward to being able to go out and find a cute little bra like yours that fits!! Thanks for your update!
Thank you for sharing your story in depth. I found your profile so helpful and you look amazing! Your breasts look so much better after - congrats!
You look beautiful!
Thank you so much for your sorry I can't wait until mine in Friday!!!!! Your story has Given me more confidence!!!!
Awe thank you! Even with scars I feel sooooo much better! I still say a few times a day that I love my boobs. I've never loved them before so it's so strange. Lol
Amazing as well I just bought a Victoria secret bra 36D I'm an so happy I would have actually like to be a bit smaller but huge difference I'm happy and I am sure you are too keep the up dates. Funny meeting and connecting with people here with the same goals
your breasts look very good! excellent result! I am just strting a BA/BL "journey" and the explant stories are fascinating...definitely give me lots to think about!
Thank you! I wish rs had been around when I had mine placed, it might have encouraged me to just wait and have them corrected without implants after I was done having babies. I didn't want the lift/reduction until that part of my life was over. I'm thrilled now though so it all ends well! Best wishes deciding what to do!!
I debated for awhile if I should get boobs or my nose done. For now I'm not doing anything but in a couple years i would love to get a nose job. My friend had her nose done 4 years ago and looks pretty but so different. Now she's getting breast implants. I wish she would think twice. Congrats on your achievement of making the decision to get your implants out. Your natural boobs are perfect. You are beautiful!
Thank you! A good friend had her nose done years ago, she says she wants a revision on part of it but I think she's really happen she did it. I don't regret my breast implants because it was the least invasive way to fix how lopsided I was at the time but I'm thrilled that they are out and fixed now! I couldn't be happier! Best wishes for whatever you decide! It sounds like you are putting lots of thought into so that's good:)
They look lovely!
Thank you!!
My guy is the same...he looks at women with implants now and it turns him off. He likes mine soft, squishy, scars 'n all!! Of course the scars will fade..and I actually am proud of mine...shows I finally stopped buying into this fake culture and loving myself!!
Isn't it crazy how what we once thought was beautiful can change so much! My scars don't bother me at all. Since I was so lopsided I've known since puberty that I would end up with full lift scars if I ever wanted to be close to even. I think that in that way I'm quite different than the 'normal' person explanting. I never had 'normal' boobs so I didn't have to grieve the loss of that. Even with scars my boobs are sooooo much better than they've ever been! I've read a lot on here of people being afraid to write about the negative thoughts that they are feeling and they think that most people must be holding back too but I can honestly say I've never been happier with my body than I am now! I don't want anyone to feel like they can't express themselves though. I'm here to listen to the good and bad!
I feel the same way, I really could care less about the scars. At 24 I had nipples that pointed to the floor, I have never had children and weighed 145 pounds. When you have boobs you are so embarrassed of, you could care less about a scar, your just happy someone picked them up and put them in the right place.
And....the scars will fade. I can't even see my lift scars anymore :)
Yah me neither and for my lift next week the surgeon will use my old scars.
Thanks yup that musta been what happen to me. Did u go to the doctor when u saw ur first one? Is that how you knew what it was??
My dr is four hours round trip and they told me if it happened I could come in or they could walk me through it on the phone but I knew what to do. It's just your body spitting out foreign matter so once you get it out you're good!
I dident pull anything out... its just a lil bit open, puss and a tad of blood. No visible stitches or anything
Only my first two had sutures come out and since then they've just spit out icky stuff (sometimes it's stringy and sometimes not) It's still the same matter just time has helped it dissolve more. I think as long as you aren't showing signs of infection that would be what it is.
Yea thats what im looking for. Thanks!
Hope they close us quickly for you!!
Can I PM you?