Great Experience! - Saint Petersburg, FL

I received Botox a month ago,the office staff was...

I received Botox a month ago,the office staff was very helpful.Dr. Kass answered all my questions and did a fabulous job!I am very pleased and will return when I need a touch up?i had some eleven lines between my brows and some forehead lines.They are gone and I am very happy.i defiantly would recommend Dr. Kass for other procedures as well!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I saw his advertisement,I feel he was very nice and spent time explaining the procedure to me.

I'm guessing this was your first time getting Botox. Did you feel ok after the injections?

Yes,I felt fine.Althought I had gotten Botox before with no problems.I have been very happy with my procedures and am getting restalyn very soon.

Oh, cool! Where are you planning to get the Restylane?

Same office,Monday AM.I have had restalyn before with great results,so I am having it done again.

I meant what area on your face will you be having done? Also, since its before the procedure please take some before pictures so we can see what it looks like before & after.

I have had it done about a year ago around my mouth area,there are some lines that bother me.So I am having it done again.I will try to post some pictures.

Yes, please do. We would love to see the changes! Here is a link to our help section on how to post photos to your review. Looking forward to seeing them, and hoping your appointment on Monday goes great!