8/8/2013 Mommy Makeover- BA, TT & LIPO - Saint Petersburg, FL

I am newly divorced and 40 with 3 children, ages...

I am newly divorced and 40 with 3 children, ages 19, 13 and 5. My weight has always fluctuated but about 8 years ago i started gaining and didn't stop until 289 pounds. I had vertical gastric sleeve on 7/31/12 and have lost 115 pounds to date. Lots of skin left after the weight loss. I already had a breast reduction in december 2012 and now on august 8th i am having a tummy tuck, lipo and implants. I have decided to go with silicone implants but i can not make a decision on moderate plus or high profile? any one have any comments on this?

I will write more later. its getting late.

VERY exciting!!! Good luck! You will love the new you! I am 3 weeks post op and loving my body more and more everyday! Never thought I'd ever be able to say that!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf!

Here's what some doctors say about mod plus vs. high profile implants.

Good luck and please keep us updated!

Oh and I'm getting saline implants, I'm getting what is considered a TABA.

8 more days

I am leaving for the Keys on August 1, return home on August 7th and my Mommy Make Over is schedule for Thursday 8/8 at 8am. I am getting so excited, but nervous at the same time. I have already had my post op visit, blood work, ekg and i am cleared for surgery.

I had a really hard time deciding on implant size and the profile, so i trusted my PS and let him decide what would look and fit best on me. He choose a 650cc Silicone high profile implant. So on the 8th i will have a tummy tuck with lipo, lipo on hips and flanks, lipo of the chin with muscle tightening, small revision of breast lift (removing some extra skin from under my armpit/side boob) and breast implants. Hope thats not too much and that the recovery is not as bad as i am afraid its going to be. Anyone had this much work done at the same time? How was recovery? Any suggestions for me?

Hi there,

Just wondering how you're doing and how your surgery went! We'd love an update.

I too was nervous excited scared and feeling guilty all before my mm but now I'm 2½ wk PO and loving it! I gainfully confidence and self esteem daily! So happy I did it! Sending good vibes your way
Thank you so much!