550cc PICS UPDATED :)

I am so excited, Yet SOOOO nervous. I have...

I am so excited, Yet SOOOO nervous. I have actually never had any type of surgery before.. so this is deff a first :) I recently (After working out for about a year) have ended up with a butt, which I never had before, So one day I decided maybe I should see about getting some "tig ol bitties" haha so here I am, 12 days away :) Cannot wait, Just hoping 650 CC will not be too big... That Is my only concern right now.. My doctor tells me it will give me a full DD but im still worried itll end up being too big, Let me know your thoughts :)

Surgery is in 10 hrs... i am so nervous

going with 600cc round submuscler implants. Hoping for full D or DD. Never had surgery before so im a tad worried.. wish me luck yall, ill put up pics tomorrow :)

Post Op day one- Went with 550 cc. Very happy with results.

surgery went well- cant really remember much of anything- Just woke up with boobies. The surgeon respected my wishes and went a little smaller. They're perfect for my small frame :) They look like full D maybe DD we will see once I go a shopping next weekend :) I will put up pics tonight :) Surprisingly for day one I don't have any boxy look, and no irregularness at all- they match 100% and are just a little high.

Post Op Day One Pictures:)

So, pain isn't too bad. Breast are high and tight but besides that I am feeling happy with the results. The worst part besides the pain is the weight gain/bloating :(
My surgeon suggested 650cc, after the pre op apt I was not feeling comfortable with that number at all.. the day of surgery I asked him to do 600 max or 550. He ended up using 550 which made me very happy they're big and perky yet not overly baring. I am very pleased so far!

Post op day 2

Okay, so day 2 Is worse than day 1. Threw up this morning, my fault- the pain meds last night made me feel really really good so I decided to eat hot wings... awful idea. It all came up this morning. I am feeling better now. Pain only is in the highest point from tightness and the incisions are sore. Cant wait to go to the store and see what size I am, with the 550 im not sure if ill be a D or DD im kind of hoping DD but we will see :)

Thanks everyone so far for all the nice comments!!!!

day 3 post op! Going great, Question tho

Only took one pain killer this morning, so my pain is finally almost gone. Went shopping today- Went into VS and got measured for a 34DD bra. For those that have gotten their BA, did your boobs end up getting a little bigger later on once theyre soft and not so tight? or a little smaller?

Mine are already starting to get soft I love it :)

post of day 4:) No pain meds, feeling good:) Pics TOO

okay, so happy still, never really got the boobie blues but then again my boobs looked pretty great right out of the operation room... surprisingly.
- Theyre still high and tight of course BUT only tight at the top... the bottom are getting squishy and I LOVE IT hehe they already feel so real down there.
- my incisions don't bother me at all
- I went shopping and got my nails done no pain at all & haven't taken pain meds since post op day 3 at 6 am!!!! so im keeping strong :)
Overall id say my recovery was smooth sailing :)

ill put some pics up:) patiently waiting for the girls to drop and fluff up so I have more middle boob instead of side boob lol... if you have any questions feel free to ask ladies :)

Electric shocking pain?!?!!?!?!

What the hell is this pain like im being electrocuted in my frkn boobs??
Literally kills...
Also, My boobs are soooo sensitive.
Nipples even more so... ugh but at least they look good ;) still tho this electric stuff hurts.
TODAY IS 11 days post op I think.

more pics

Cont...

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is very knowledgeable and makes you feel extremely comfortable :)