LIPO'd and LOVE IT - Saint Louis, MO

3 days post-op, with little to no pain, swelling,...

3 days post-op, with little to no pain, swelling, or brusing. Procedure was painless, actually felt good at time- like a deep tissue massage.

Had my flank and abdomen done. Even with the swelling, I can see results.

This was a piece of cake.

Why did I do it? I'm 6.3.194 lbs, and in fantastic physcial shape. 51 years old, and have had these darn love handles since my late 20's. They weren't going anywhere on their on, so I sent them away. With no regrets. Worth every nickel.

Updated on 13 Jun 2011:Updated on 19 Jun 2011:11 days out now, still pretty much a non-event. A little soreness to touch, but otherwise no pain at all. Very little swelling.

Finished my 3rd and final lymph massage this week, and my complimentary Vasershape session yesterday (felt SOOOOO GOOOOD).

I'll tell you- the surgery and recovery have been a piece of cake. This darn compression garment, however, is a PAIN IN THE @$$! Having to wear this thing 23 hrs/day for 6 weeks is by far the worst part of the whole procedure.

Still happy as a clam- no regrets at all.Updated on 5 Jul 2011:4 weeks post-op tomorrow. Still with some swelling, but definitely with results.Updated on 17 Jul 2011:5 and 1/2 weeks post-op today. Still with some swelling, but recovery is going well and really pleased with the results so far. "Final" results reportedly not apparent until the 6 month mark.Updated on 12 Aug 2011:8 1/2 weeks post-op. Still with some swelling, especially after exercise. Wearing the compression garment for a few hours post-exercise, which helps.Updated on 22 Dec 2011:6 months post-op photo
Tampa Dermatologic Surgeon

A complete non-event. Couldn't be happier.