HOLY Asymmetry - Saint Louis, MO

I had what may have been described as the worst...

I had what may have been described as the worst asymmetry this office has seen. I have dealt with this my whole life and have been absolutely mortified of ever having it looked at to see if it could be changed because I never wanted to remove my bra or shirt. I spent years hiding it and did a pretty good job of it because not many people knew. When I finally worked up the nerve to go in and have it looked at I was given a very honest response from Dr. Prada. He would do his best to fix my problem I just needed to have realistic expectations of the outcome. So. That was it. I was doing it. As of tomorrow I am 3 weeks out and couldnt be happier. He listened to exactly what size I was trying to accomplish and for me this wasn’t about huge boobs. This was about same size boobs. And I’d say from where they are sitting right now, the notice of difference is slight if any. I will be able to report back once they have settled more but as of right now, today, I am 100% glad I took the plunge. I can’t wait to wear v-necks, and halter swim tops and things with stripes. If you are asymmetric you will understand that. Granted this was never about what anyone else thought, I’ve never had a complain from a man (as if I give a shyte if I did ? ) but I have a feeling being less self conscious will make a world of difference in that area of life as well.
What I need to learn now, is posture. I have been hunching over for so long that I don’t even know what standing up or sitting up straight is. That has probably been the hardest thing in recovery.

I was easily a big B on one side, and the tiniest of an A cup you could be on the left.

I haven’t gotten to put on a real bra yet but Im guessing its going to fit and not make me feel like a mutant anymore.

•Y•

Today marks 3 weeks.

•Y• 375 cc left, 234 cc right

I don't know what's normal or really what to expect but I can say I think my personal experience so far has been pretty good. As you can see, I didn't have much to work with beforehand.

2 weeks out

I never wanted this to be noticeable to anyone else which is why I went small. I just wanted to correct asymmetry & wear things that didn't require padding. I bought this a hundred years ago & I can finally wear it.

Day 26!

Have I mentioned how happy I am that my PS listened to me about size? I do believe I'm still a B cup, maybe a C (haven't gotten to shop for my new girls yet). My goal was never huge boobs & he nailed this. People can't tell which is exactly what I wanted & I can go braless when I'm done healing. My left one is uber sensitive & my right one is still numb. I hear this is all normal. But Thursday I finally get to stop wearing this god awful granny bra! I'm not much of a girly girl so these perky b/c's are perfect for me. The thing I've hated about this recovery process most... I can't workout! It's making me insane. Either way, I'm 26 days in, can notice the "drop" so far & I'm still happy.

8 weeks out

Left one is finally softening up.

I can wear stripes!

I... Can wear stripes!

5 months out!

The girls have evened quite nicely I couldn't have asked for better results. Scarring is minimal & continues to fade. Best decision of my life! Wish I had made it sooner.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon