HOLY Asymmetry - Saint Louis, MO

I had what may have been described as the worst...

I had what may have been described as the worst asymmetry this office has seen. I have dealt with this my whole life and have been absolutely mortified of ever having it looked at to see if it could be changed because I never wanted to remove my bra or shirt. I spent years hiding it and did a pretty good job of it because not many people knew. When I finally worked up the nerve to go in and have it looked at I was given a very honest response from Dr. Prada. He would do his best to fix my problem I just needed to have realistic expectations of the outcome. So. That was it. I was doing it. As of tomorrow I am 3 weeks out and couldnt be happier. He listened to exactly what size I was trying to accomplish and for me this wasn’t about huge boobs. This was about same size boobs. And I’d say from where they are sitting right now, the notice of difference is slight if any. I will be able to report back once they have settled more but as of right now, today, I am 100% glad I took the plunge. I can’t wait to wear v-necks, and halter swim tops and things with stripes. If you are asymmetric you will understand that. Granted this was never about what anyone else thought, I’ve never had a complain from a man (as if I give a shyte if I did ? ) but I have a feeling being less self conscious will make a world of difference in that area of life as well.
What I need to learn now, is posture. I have been hunching over for so long that I don’t even know what standing up or sitting up straight is. That has probably been the hardest thing in recovery.

I was easily a big B on one side, and the tiniest of an A cup you could be on the left.

I haven’t gotten to put on a real bra yet but Im guessing its going to fit and not make me feel like a mutant anymore.

•Y•

Today marks 3 weeks.

•Y• 375 cc left, 234 cc right

I don't know what's normal or really what to expect but I can say I think my personal experience so far has been pretty good. As you can see, I didn't have much to work with beforehand.

2 weeks out

I never wanted this to be noticeable to anyone else which is why I went small. I just wanted to correct asymmetry & wear things that didn't require padding. I bought this a hundred years ago & I can finally wear it.

Day 26!

Have I mentioned how happy I am that my PS listened to me about size? I do believe I'm still a B cup, maybe a C (haven't gotten to shop for my new girls yet). My goal was never huge boobs & he nailed this. People can't tell which is exactly what I wanted & I can go braless when I'm done healing. My left one is uber sensitive & my right one is still numb. I hear this is all normal. But Thursday I finally get to stop wearing this god awful granny bra! I'm not much of a girly girl so these perky b/c's are perfect for me. The thing I've hated about this recovery process most... I can't workout! It's making me insane. Either way, I'm 26 days in, can notice the "drop" so far & I'm still happy.

8 weeks out

Left one is finally softening up.

I can wear stripes!

I... Can wear stripes!

5 months out!

The girls have evened quite nicely I couldn't have asked for better results. Scarring is minimal & continues to fade. Best decision of my life! Wish I had made it sooner.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

There should be a forum just for us asymmetrical ladies!!! That would make understanding what to expect a lot easier
I agree!! I had no pictures to go off of when I did it. I couldn't find anyone that came close to what I had going on so I just convinced myself anything was better than what I had & went for it. My dr talked me into getting on here to show other chicks suffering from this that it can be fixed. He was just proud of his work.. Ha!
He should be! Is he a specialist in asymmetry or just a regular PS with awesome skills?
He's just a total badass
I look a lot like your pre-op pic right now - I have serious concerns about surgery exacerbating this asymmetry, so I appreciate seeing a success story!
I would go as far as saying EXTREME success. I'm 7 months out & couldn't be happier with the results.
#jealous!
Hey girl, was just wondering about your progress!? Because I'm in the exact same position, i would love to hear about how you've healed. How is the scarring on the lifted side? And did they settle to the same position and "feel"?? Any info would be sooo appreciated! Thank you! =)
Hey there! Sorry I haven't posted any new pictures it's just that now that they have "settled" and healed they no longer feel like an experiment. So it would feel like I'm just taking a picture of my boobs.. if that makes sense. Anyways! Scarring is absolutely amazing. The left has settled in and got snug with the right. My right one is softer than the left but that was expected. The implant size is much smaller than the left. I can honestly say that the money was well worth it. If you experience the same thing I did then this will not be a disappointment. I was scared but went into it with realistic expectations and came out of it more than impressed. I never thought they would sit this similar to one another. Wearing no bra, or a lace bra with no padding in it is just... I dont have words. I went my whole life wondering what not worrying about if people could tell felt like and now its my life. I have no regrets at all. I will try to post pictures soon! Please let me know if there is anything I haven't covered!
I'm posting a picture for you!
Thank you soooo much! You have been so incredibly helpful and I think you've covered all my questions. I really appreciate all the details. I actually just requested my consultation with Dr. Prada today. You look so amazing! Your outcome has succeeded my expectations on what I could ever achieve and that really gives me hope. When my consultation nears, I will remove my profile pic and post pics myself. I honestly can't thank you enough!
You look great!
Thank you!!!!
Did you get silicone or saline? They look great! I have different sized breasts that are far apart, and hoping for similar results.
Silicone & thank you!
I just had a tear of happiness for you! You go girl!
It's the little things in life... Like being able to wear stripes! Thank you!
Yay for stripes! Can't wait till I can follow suit :)
Stripes have always been a fear but I bought em anyway. I have a lot of clothes to catch up on wearing!
Hey girl! I am soooo happy to have found your review. Not only do I have the exact same problem as you and want the same goal (not huge boobs, just "normal" ones) but I also live in St Louis. I literally laughed out loud at your comment about wearing stripes because you totally get it! I've had a consultation elsewhere but didn't feel confident about it. I actually was feeling kind of doomed about it, like I was going to be stuck like this forever or I was gonna end up with clown boobs. But I see now that's not the case! Thank you so so so much, you've helped more than you know! I'll be booking a consultation with Dr Prada asap!!
If you have the same thing I have going on I would love to follow your progress. Because I swear I thought I was the only person with it this bad! Dr. Prada was impressed with his own work haha it was quite a challenge & my results exceeded my expectations. Than man is a master of his craft! If you do, mention my profile. I'm keeping my name private because even though fixed, I'm still mortified of what I did have. But if you show him this picture I guarantee he'll know who I am!!! They were making my progress such a big deal. Maybe that's how they roll, either way it made me feel greeeeat
I'm so happy that you've had such a good experience! They look great by the way! I am going to call on Monday and book my consultation, but probably won't be able to go through with surgery until Jan or Feb. I look forward to seeing your progress, because I am super curious about scar healing on the side with the lift. I will need one as well. Who knows what real bra size I am, but I think my larger is a small D and the smaller a large B. It's bad. When I get closer to surgery time, I will upload pics. After I remove my profile photo though haha. Oh also I'm curious how your breasts end up settling. I'm super worried one of mine will look fake and the other (bigger) one won't. Or that they'll sit differently or something. Again, you are helping more than you can imagine!! I will tell Dr Prada at my consultation that you gave me the final push to follow through. It's so true!! Thank you! I'll keep in touch for sure =)

Oh wow! You look amazing in your recent photo. You must be thrilled. Don't worry about exercising right now. You'll be back to normal soon but you don't want to risk damaging your beautiful new boob job. Thanks for updating us!

I have finally jumped back into working out but kept it at a minimal. Just 3 times this week to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Thank you for your support. This little world of people is quite nice :)