BBL tomorrow! Monday August 27, 2012

Got my breasts done, now why not lipo? I already...

Got my breasts done, now why not lipo? I already have a big butt, but have been wanting lipo for forever on my legs, so why waste the fat and why not just add it to my butt?:) I have a consultation next week with a different doctor about the bbl and lipo. Already had one consultation with a plastic surgeon about Vaserlipo and was disappointed, mainly with cost. Anyone else get the fat removed from their inner or outer thighs? Any advice for me?

Ok I'm now uploading before pics so you ladies can...

Ok I'm now uploading before pics so you ladies can tell me what you think. Getting bbl done in less than 24 hours! Always have had a big butt, so I might just get the lipo then decide if fat injections are right for me. He is going to do my calves, inner thighs, front thighs, around the inside of knee, and outer or back of thighs (can't decide which) for 5000, 6000 if I want injections into my buttocks. Should I remove fat from the back or outer part of my thigh? Which will enhance my buttocks? Check out my gallery and tell me what you think!

Will try to post tomorrow after procedure if I feel like it...

Thanks ladies! So excited!
Dr Roque Ramos

Hey baby doll I am really considering getting the butt lift from Dr. Ramos....how was the surgery?? How do u look today?? Was it worth it?? Is he a good doctor?
Nothing wrong with you I'd take u as is
Hey babydoll2012 I live in Stl & had a consultain with Dr.Ramos, can u tell me how u like ur results because I was thinking about going to him but didn't see a lot of reviews on him
I will post pics tomorrow guys! Recovery is better, I did get cleared to workout but my calves killed me after I ran. Not 100% happy with my result but its getting there. Wish my thighs were smaller.
@babydoll2012 can you upload pics of the aftermath? You do have nice shape already. I would love to see what STL dr. can do which will prevent my travel to ATL to Jimerson. I plan to have bbl November2013(im pregnant)
so hows recovery going now???
F*** I'm in the worse pain. Ha took 8 hours! Feeling better since my procedure 8 hours ago though. Did not realize 100 painful shots/injections would be going into my ass! Left calf still hurts like a b**** to walk on it. Like a neverending Charlie horse but hopefully it will get better once I walk today. Just don't want to strain that muscle you know? 450/500cc in both cheeks. Can't wait to upload pics!
Good luck and happy healing sweety!!!
Yeah I think I'm going to do the fat transfer. He said he'd let me see my results from lipo to help me make up mind then go from there. Getting the "body-jet" lipo.
Surgery in 5 hours ladies!!!:)
I think you should have the full BBL. Its worth it. It will round out your butt and give it a really nice shape. Overall your body is already shaped nicely but the fat transfer will enhance and perfect what you're already working with
I think she is getting a fat transfer but the only fat she wants to use is the fat from her legs, unless I am wrong. But if I think she should go ahead and add some fat from other body parts to give her an overall great shape as well but since you are only showing your legs, I am guessing the other areas dont need work.
If she has decided on goin ahead with the fat transfer, i agree with you. Her legs don't look like they need much lipo. Only harvesting from there may leave not enough fat to inject to give the desired look. And from what I've read, the back abdomen and flanks are usually included in the quoted price.. So why not take advantage even if its only a small amount from each area. Just an opinion though. As you said. She may not need/want other areas worked on.
Dr mentioned me getting my love handles but I really don't think I have enough fat there to want to pay an extra 1000 plus that's another hour in surgery. I've always had a small tummy and only then did I notice my back when he said something. Lol I just don't want the extra downtime. And you have to purchase your own garment??? I didn't know that. I thought they'd provide one for you. The first consultation I went to the Dr said they provide it and it is critical to wear it, but I totally forgot to ask this dr and I don't think he mentioned it:(
U should research more cuz a bbl should fcus on reducing waist, flanks and tummy to give illusion of curves
A bbl is to remove fat from the body part of your choice, she might like her tummy or waist. Her problem area might be just her thighs but I do agree if your going in for a bbl at least do three different areas to give you enough fat so you are satified with your results.
Yes I thought removing it from the back of my thighs would make it stick out more, just wasn't sure! Thank you

Can anyone tell me what kind of downtime to expect, when could I return to work? I waitress. Dr said anywhere from 1-4 days. And what kind of garment did you guys where?
wear* Hate having bad grammar lol
I havnt had my surgery but I do know some of the girls have different outcomes, some are in pain and some arent and are up walking and doing their regular activities just a bit slower. Walking around is best to keep the blodd circulating and they dont want you sitting on it. I pray I will be up and walking as soon as possible but I will rest as well. I think at least take a week off of work. The garment I am going to purchase is the High Back Mid Thigh Buttocks Enhancer Compression Girdle with Center Front Zipper from http://search.makemeheal.com/search?w=buttocks+garment+&Search=Search
*blood circulating
I think you should remove the fat or some from your back and inner thighs so you will see more projection in your butt. You are gonna look nice once your procedure is over.
I think you should keep the outer thigh fat so when he adds your hips and butt it is a complete coke bottle shape.
hey girl,
welcome to the bbl sisterhood. congrats on starting your journey.