So Excited to Get the BBL - Saint George, UT

Well ladies in soo excited and anxious for this,...

well ladies in soo excited and anxious for this, and im also new at this.. I just scheduled my first appointment for a consultation for this coming monday Sep. 17, 2012.. i am very happy to get this started.. i really need it cuz i really dislike my body. my goal is trying to get a full round look nothing really dramatic cuz i also want it to look natural but i sure want BIG.. and im hoping i can get what i want..

Did you get the surgery done? Do you have after pics? I have your same body
well yesterday i finally went to my consultation everything went great..my Dr. name is Marcus Peterson he is awesome very patient just great.. so i can basically choose my date for when ever i want it.. he had an opening that same day.. its just wonderful how soon i can get the body I've always wanted.. and the price is great less than what i thought cuz i have seen on here that some girls are paying up to 10g or plus.. well this guy came me a total cost of 4795 and that including everything except prescriptions i think that is good... he told me that hes gonna lipo my abdomen flanks love handles and put it all in my butt.. the only thing that he did tell me that i was not gonna like is all the wrinkly extra skin im gonna have after words that he also said its fixable with a tummy tuck.. but im not wanting to look good in a bikini or nothing like that.. all i want is too look good in clothes that my pants dont sag and wishing i have a bump a big round BUMP!!! hopefully i get what i want or at least something close to it..
well my consultation got moved to sep. 27 so next thursday ... that sux i was really excited to get everything started and stuff.. but i guess i have more time to gain weight to get more bigger and better results...
GOOD LUCK LILI !!
hey lili, my bbl is set for Oct.17th of this year. so i'm in the process of getting all the info i need! this site is great for that.
yeah i really dont like my body its gross.. big pooch flat but.. nothing ever looks good.. but in glad i heard about this.. and yes my dr. is local well at least the one im having the consultation with is.. im not sure if he is the right one yet..
Thats awesome! Good that ur doing something to make urself feel better, thats my reason for doing it too! : ). BTW, is ur Dr. local or will u be traveling?
thanx.
welcome :^) i hope u get what u want too!
have you done it or going to do it_???