Hoping I Can Have These Two Scars Improved - Sacramento, CA

I have two scars on my forehead I am unhappy with....

I have two scars on my forehead I am unhappy with. On the left side of my forehead toward my hairline, I have a indent from an injury as a child. In between my eyebrows I had two chicken pox scars sewn shut in 2009 before my wedding. I had a reaction to the stitch and developed an indent from that. Time has gone by, and I have lost my "baby-fat" in my face. This loss of sub q fat has
made these scars more visible and I hate them. :( I am having rhinoplasty on Tuesday and after that I plan on consulted with a different doc in my area who specializes in scar revision. If I could at least get the one in between my eyebrows fixed I would be sooo great full. I asked my PS during your BA consult about the scars on my forhead, but he seemed to think they were okay and not much else could be done. What do you guys think?

Have you tried to get laser surgery?? MIne scar revision didn't help and Dr. Weiss made it worst looking. He made it longer and more noticeable. I was mislead by him in believing he done many of these kind of surgery and have the skills and experience which the result review is a big lie.
That's scary! I am sorry you got bad results :( I am going to the skin clinic today to see what else I can try.
Prusth was right. I would try dermarolling too or derma stamp or CTI as they call in the the doctors office.. I'm doing that now after having 8 fraxels that didn't help at all.Just spent tons of money. Dermarolling is the same as Fraxel except it's safer & doesn't put heat into your skin. Wear bangs. Yours don't look bad at all. Your very pretty.

Going to the skin and laser clinic today...

I am not loving the idea of surgery to fix my scar. Hopefully I can try a laser or a filler. I can live with the line, but the pock mark is the one that bothers me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Going to try juvaderm and then laser

My appointment went well at the laser and skin clinic. I am going to get 1/2 syringe for my upper lip, forehead scar and a tiny scar about my lip. The nurse thinks that filler will definitely make my scar less noticeable. A month after that she is going to laser it. I feel good about this, now to schedule :)

How much is it to get it removed?
Hey, did you ever do the filler + laser? I've gotten the same reco. Just wondering how it turned out for you. Thanks!
I am bothered by my nose ring scar, however. Looks like a mutant pore. Who'd you go to, I assume you have already. What's the cost in general?