Hoping I Can Have These Two Scars Improved - Sacramento, CA

I have two scars on my forehead I am unhappy with....

I have two scars on my forehead I am unhappy with. On the left side of my forehead toward my hairline, I have a indent from an injury as a child. In between my eyebrows I had two chicken pox scars sewn shut in 2009 before my wedding. I had a reaction to the stitch and developed an indent from that. Time has gone by, and I have lost my "baby-fat" in my face. This loss of sub q fat has
made these scars more visible and I hate them. :( I am having rhinoplasty on Tuesday and after that I plan on consulted with a different doc in my area who specializes in scar revision. If I could at least get the one in between my eyebrows fixed I would be sooo great full. I asked my PS during your BA consult about the scars on my forhead, but he seemed to think they were okay and not much else could be done. What do you guys think?

Going to the skin and laser clinic today...

I am not loving the idea of surgery to fix my scar. Hopefully I can try a laser or a filler. I can live with the line, but the pock mark is the one that bothers me.

Going to try juvaderm and then laser

My appointment went well at the laser and skin clinic. I am going to get 1/2 syringe for my upper lip, forehead scar and a tiny scar about my lip. The nurse thinks that filler will definitely make my scar less noticeable. A month after that she is going to laser it. I feel good about this, now to schedule :)

How much is it to get it removed?
Hey, did you ever do the filler + laser? I've gotten the same reco. Just wondering how it turned out for you. Thanks!
I am bothered by my nose ring scar, however. Looks like a mutant pore. Who'd you go to, I assume you have already. What's the cost in general?
and you save money for that trip to Europe or South America
I can't even see a mark when trying to focus on your skin. obviously, you are your worst critic. very common. I am typically mine so I can relate. Keep them, for originality, difference, and stories. More often than not people -love- scars. I do.
But I heard fillers only last 6-8 months. I would prefer surgery to fix it permanently but in your case, your scar dosent look so bad at all - its really not very noticeable. Youre pretty enough to overcome it. :) So maybe non-surgical is better.
Thanks for sharing! Hope the treatment goes well! I am curious to know as I had a similar line scar.
Have you tried to get laser surgery?? MIne scar revision didn't help and Dr. Weiss made it worst looking. He made it longer and more noticeable. I was mislead by him in believing he done many of these kind of surgery and have the skills and experience which the result review is a big lie.
That's scary! I am sorry you got bad results :( I am going to the skin clinic today to see what else I can try.
Prusth was right. I would try dermarolling too or derma stamp or CTI as they call in the the doctors office.. I'm doing that now after having 8 fraxels that didn't help at all.Just spent tons of money. Dermarolling is the same as Fraxel except it's safer & doesn't put heat into your skin. Wear bangs. Yours don't look bad at all. Your very pretty.
I am going to the skin clinic today to see what other options I can try. I don't like bangs that much. Thank you for the compliment. :)
How about trying dermaroller with a single needle or going to a semi permanent make up artist who does dry needling meso therapy this may improve the areas without going through drastic scar revision surgery
That's a good idea.
Who is the doc you plan on going to for the scar revision? How did the rhinoplasty go? I'm in Sacramento also
Dr Scott green did my rhino and I love the results! I was considering Dr. kaniff for scar revision but from everything I am reading, maybe surgery isn't the best option.
I am going for a lip scar revision and the facial plastic surgeon said when excising the scar if for example the width of the scar is 2mm then you have to times this by three for the length the scar will be so bear this in mind when thinking of scar revision as you may end up with a scar line longer than you want.
I am deciding whether or no to go in for forehead scar revision. My scar is slightly spread and depressed in result of having only the top layer of skin sewn up in the ER. Do you know what the purpose would be of lengthening the scar line? The plastic surgeon I saw never mentioned anything about making the line longer.

Thank you for posting your review.  Keep us up to date on what you end up doing for the scars.