Ready for my TT soon :) ( waited for 18 months)

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs...

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs apart. My last pregnancy ended 2 1/2 months ago and my son have left my tummy stretched and flabby. I know it's very early to think about a TT but I've heard you can't shape the extra skin once the elasticity is stretched. I'll work out and save money in the mean time. I've been reading stories on this site and it has given me hope to a flatter tummy if working out and time does not work. I'm nervous and excited at the same time:)

So here are some pictures after 3 months after I...

so here are some pictures after 3 months after I gave birth. I forgot to mention that both of my pregnancies were via c-sectioned.

Finally scheduled my surgery date!

It's been 18 months since I gave birth and now I'm ready for my tummy tuck! Scheduled my procedure for 8/28! I can't wait to have a flat tummy again :) will update pictures of before soon!

7 wks count down before my full TT

Currently I weigh 119lbs (5 ft) and It seems like I can't lose any more weight! I can't wait for surgery on 8/28! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Here are some pictures of how I look now.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I'm doing great! 7 more weeks and counting:) thanks to you i scheduled my surgery date sooner so I could get a discount on top of the 3% discount for paying with cash. :) how are u feeling? How many weeks did you take off from work?
How are you doing? Its getting closer and closer !!
Are you getting your TT soon?
Yes! Going to drop of my 20% off when I wake up later today:) very excited!!
I agree with Happy, you are one patient person! I'm having a hard time with waiting a few weeks, I don't think I could do a year. Kudos to you for that!
I'm not a patient person at all so I hope I can be for this procedure. It's just that I have a newborn and a 2 year old and I used up all of my PTO from work with the last pregnancy. So that's why I have to wait, to accrual vacation hours and to lose my baby fat. Please keep me updated with your tt ladies:) thx. I will upload pictures soon:)
I have 4 children and I've made my decision to have a TT also and like you I will be waiting a year for surgery. My patience is truly being tested. I'm paying for my surgery cash. No financing. My 1st marriage left me with not so great credit but i was also blessed with 3 beautiful children (19, 16 and 13). I remarried, had a tubal reversal and a beautiful daughter (2). I'm overly excited! I've selected my PS (Dr. Davoudi) and the waiting is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Lets stay in touch in our journey.
Wow, it seems like you've been through a lot! Glad to hear that there's someone out there that's waiting for a TT like me:) how many more months do you have left? So did you have your consultation with your PS yet? How much does it cost in ATL?
Wow you have more patience than I do. I'd never be able to wait a year for a TT after I made my decision. I went to an open house my PS office put on, made a consultation for a week later. At the consultation I paid for my TT. My orignal TT date was April 9th but since someone cancelled I was moved up to tomorrow. Good luck on waiting now that you've made the decision to go to the flat side. Also do you have any pictures?