Ready for my TT soon :) ( waited for 18 months)

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs...

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs apart. My last pregnancy ended 2 1/2 months ago and my son have left my tummy stretched and flabby. I know it's very early to think about a TT but I've heard you can't shape the extra skin once the elasticity is stretched. I'll work out and save money in the mean time. I've been reading stories on this site and it has given me hope to a flatter tummy if working out and time does not work. I'm nervous and excited at the same time:)

So here are some pictures after 3 months after I...

so here are some pictures after 3 months after I gave birth. I forgot to mention that both of my pregnancies were via c-sectioned.

Finally scheduled my surgery date!

It's been 18 months since I gave birth and now I'm ready for my tummy tuck! Scheduled my procedure for 8/28! I can't wait to have a flat tummy again :) will update pictures of before soon!

7 wks count down before my full TT

Currently I weigh 119lbs (5 ft) and It seems like I can't lose any more weight! I can't wait for surgery on 8/28! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Here are some pictures of how I look now.

Day 1 post op

Ouch! It hurts like crazy! I woke up every 3-4 hours last night in pain. Took my meds but double pain med bc I feel like my stomach muscles was ripping when I got up, I had the full TT and lipo of the flanks. The procedure yesterday went well, everyone was very friendly and professional. I can't wait to see the results, I hope I didn't ruin any stitches when I get up and move. 4 more days until dr. M takes the drain out. Yay! I finally did it:)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Hi ❤️ Just wanted to check on you..... Wanted to make sure u were ok.
How are you feeling mamacita? Updates?
I just coughed and it hurts like heck!! My 2 crazy kids are in day care and I finally get to sit and relax. It's been a crazy 5 days post op bc of my kids :( my mid section is still swollen and bruised:( . The doctor told me to stay off my feet but it's hard with 2 small kids and no family around. I was taking the pill medications and it helps a lot and now today he told me he's cutting back bc I shouldn't take the doses I was taking. I guess my pain is just too much and what I took helped :/ I just hope the pain go away so I won't have to take them and be constipated ! Will update pictures once the swelling goes down :) thanks for listening to me vent.
How are you doing/feeling?
Welcome to the flat side hon!!! Make sure you have help when making any type of movement, Especially when getting up or sitting down. To me it was extremely painful to sit and pee, so my husband would just hold a bucket for me so I could do it standing up. Stay on top of your meds and keep hydrated. Walk around every hour and dont try to straighten up, you have to stay hunched up. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks, it's been very hard and painful for me since I have two small kids 3 1/2 and 19 months. I feel like I've been doing way too much and it's only been 2 days post op (feel swollen) I've been on top of my pain meds and it's running low:( I had a mini melt down bc I thought my mother in law and husbAnd would take the kids away from me for the first 3 days, but that didn't happen. I know the pain will go away slowly with time but time is passing by so slow right now. Thanks for the words of encouragement:) I can't wait to see how My new body looks like!
I'm hoping that you will ask for the help you need.....you do need it. Please have someone take your kids away for awhile so you can sleep and rest. I had a hospital bed and slept alot after my TT and wouldn't of ever been able to handle being responsible for small children since I couldn't even take care of myself for awhile. If you do too much & lift too much you will be in a bad place and no good to anyone.
You are not even supposed to be lifting a finger..... Please take care of YOU !! It takes time to heal, this is major surgery.
Hi there....... Your day is almost here !!!! YAYYYYY can't wait to hear all about it!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
I'm doing great! 7 more weeks and counting:) thanks to you i scheduled my surgery date sooner so I could get a discount on top of the 3% discount for paying with cash. :) how are u feeling? How many weeks did you take off from work?
I just read this.... Sorry for not answering earlier. Im doing ok..... Got my belly button pierced ;)))) (smiles big) Not working now, been laid off for a while so it worked out perfect. Cant wait to see your pictures as time goes by.
How are you doing? Its getting closer and closer !!
Are you getting your TT soon?
Yes! Going to drop of my 20% off when I wake up later today:) very excited!!
I agree with Happy, you are one patient person! I'm having a hard time with waiting a few weeks, I don't think I could do a year. Kudos to you for that!
I'm not a patient person at all so I hope I can be for this procedure. It's just that I have a newborn and a 2 year old and I used up all of my PTO from work with the last pregnancy. So that's why I have to wait, to accrual vacation hours and to lose my baby fat. Please keep me updated with your tt ladies:) thx. I will upload pictures soon:)
I have 4 children and I've made my decision to have a TT also and like you I will be waiting a year for surgery. My patience is truly being tested. I'm paying for my surgery cash. No financing. My 1st marriage left me with not so great credit but i was also blessed with 3 beautiful children (19, 16 and 13). I remarried, had a tubal reversal and a beautiful daughter (2). I'm overly excited! I've selected my PS (Dr. Davoudi) and the waiting is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Lets stay in touch in our journey.
Wow, it seems like you've been through a lot! Glad to hear that there's someone out there that's waiting for a TT like me:) how many more months do you have left? So did you have your consultation with your PS yet? How much does it cost in ATL?
Wow you have more patience than I do. I'd never be able to wait a year for a TT after I made my decision. I went to an open house my PS office put on, made a consultation for a week later. At the consultation I paid for my TT. My orignal TT date was April 9th but since someone cancelled I was moved up to tomorrow. Good luck on waiting now that you've made the decision to go to the flat side. Also do you have any pictures?