Ready for my TT soon :) ( waited for 18 months)

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs...

Hi, I'm 31 yo and have 2 healthy children 2 yrs apart. My last pregnancy ended 2 1/2 months ago and my son have left my tummy stretched and flabby. I know it's very early to think about a TT but I've heard you can't shape the extra skin once the elasticity is stretched. I'll work out and save money in the mean time. I've been reading stories on this site and it has given me hope to a flatter tummy if working out and time does not work. I'm nervous and excited at the same time:)

So here are some pictures after 3 months after I...

so here are some pictures after 3 months after I gave birth. I forgot to mention that both of my pregnancies were via c-sectioned.

Finally scheduled my surgery date!

It's been 18 months since I gave birth and now I'm ready for my tummy tuck! Scheduled my procedure for 8/28! I can't wait to have a flat tummy again :) will update pictures of before soon!

7 wks count down before my full TT

Currently I weigh 119lbs (5 ft) and It seems like I can't lose any more weight! I can't wait for surgery on 8/28! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Here are some pictures of how I look now.

Day 1 post op

Ouch! It hurts like crazy! I woke up every 3-4 hours last night in pain. Took my meds but double pain med bc I feel like my stomach muscles was ripping when I got up, I had the full TT and lipo of the flanks. The procedure yesterday went well, everyone was very friendly and professional. I can't wait to see the results, I hope I didn't ruin any stitches when I get up and move. 4 more days until dr. M takes the drain out. Yay! I finally did it:)

7 wks post tummy tuck

I think I like my new tummy however the road to recovery was not so well. I saw my ps earlier this week and told him it still feels weird to walk up straight and there's numbness, but he said it's normal:( he only gave me 6 weeks off work but luckily I went to my primary dr to extend my leave bc my PS don't feel like I need additional time off. I want to rate my PS again . Very impersonal, short and doesn't explain details thoroughly. His staffs however are great! If I could do it again, I would choose another PS!

Pictures