33 Years Young :) Mother of One 17 Year Old Son. Vertical C-section Scar with Pooch :( Ugly Tummy Has to Go! - Sacramento, CA

I had my first consultation 8/12/14 with Dr. Scott...

I had my first consultation 8/12/14 with Dr. Scott Green out of Sacramento so far so good he seems really nice and knowledgeable. I was referred to him by a good friend of mines who also had a tummy tuck by him. he's kind of pricey! I'm going to have two more consultation one with Charles Perry, MD &
Christa Clark, MD first before I give my deposit $1100.00 to Dr. Scoot Green

before pics :(

just wanted to show the pooch before my TT

Consultation with Dr. Charles Perry

missed my appointment rescheduled for 8/27/14 tomorrow yay ... will keep every one posted

Ok here's some ugly truth! Calm before the storm

Decision made!!

well every one I decided to go to Dr. Green for my TT !!!!
Its official 10/14/14 so so so excited :)

count down

two more days!! i cant believe its finally about to happen!

Headed to see Dr.Green!

A little nervous but ready! Talk to y'all soon!????

Surgery went good yesterday

Hello ladies! Everything went well yesterday! I was pretty heavy medicated yesterday so I update you guys with more details and hopeful pictures later today after my first check up.. So excited to see what it looks like! I haven't peeked yet!

Update ladies

Ok I'm extremely happy with Dr Scott Green and my results so far! It's been a rough recovery for me so sorry for not up loading photos.. The side effects from my meds leave me a bad migraine! I will definitely be giving you guys more details on my journey soon as feel better!

New pic

Was able to try on some jeans and see how I'm looking! I am still so swollen every day????

One more pic