33 Years Young :) Mother of One 17 Year Old Son. Vertical C-section Scar with Pooch :( Ugly Tummy Has to Go! - Sacramento, CA

I had my first consultation 8/12/14 with Dr. Scott...

I had my first consultation 8/12/14 with Dr. Scott Green out of Sacramento so far so good he seems really nice and knowledgeable. I was referred to him by a good friend of mines who also had a tummy tuck by him. he's kind of pricey! I'm going to have two more consultation one with Charles Perry, MD &
Christa Clark, MD first before I give my deposit $1100.00 to Dr. Scoot Green

before pics :(

just wanted to show the pooch before my TT

Consultation with Dr. Charles Perry

missed my appointment rescheduled for 8/27/14 tomorrow yay ... will keep every one posted

Ok here's some ugly truth! Calm before the storm

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Scott Hrren. I had a TT and arm lift on 4/22/14 and thigh lift with lipo on my calves 7/3/14. My incisions have all healed beautifully and u think my recovery has been exceptional compared to what I've read on this website. I did my research pre surgery, asked a lot of questions and followed Dr Green's instructions to the letter. I could not be happier with my results and my husband is very happy too. I had a consultation with Dr Christa Clark prior to my consultation with Dr Green. I was impressed with Dr Clark but her approach was more aggressive than Dr Green's. Dr Green felt I didn't need a lower body lift and I am glad I went with Dr Green's recommendation. Both PS estimates were pricey but I feel I got what I paid for.
@JR1960 Thank you very much for comment and information it really helps me with making my decision
You are going to look incredible. I'm excited for you!
cmb82 thank you.............. honey I sure hope so! I cant wait so excited :)
I just had a TT with Dr. Scott Green about a month ago and he was pricey but so very good at it. My scar looks amazing, my belly button is amazing and I would go with him again in a heartbeat and will for any future work. I'll just have to save longer, lol! Good luck and hope you have great results, no matter where you go!! :)
hey Msmajestic ok good to know hun thank you so much that really helps me with making my mind up on who I want to choose as my doctor
@kimmers25 Thank you so much! I very excited myself time is getting closer and closer lol I will keep you updated with pictures real soon ok thank you for your support
HEY @ MAKE ME OVER wow that's a lot... Dr. Scott Green is very nice and knowledgeable I had good vibes with him so far he's my #1 well see how it goes this week with Dr. Clark! This is so hard to me this process of choosing a good doctor... Are you going to see Dr. Kimberly Henry? I will definitely keep you posted on who I chose and let me know how it goes with Dr. Green ok thank you :)
Good luck with Dr. Clark. She clearly does great work and you may find she is the one for you. I am telling you what I experienced so you can better prepare yourself for your consultation. I would find out how much operating time she would need to achieve what results you want and what any options are. Don't be afraid to tell you you were already quoted or question operating time if you don't understand or if the time is much different than what you were previously quoted. My experience with Dr. Clark for a Mommy MakeOver Consultation was rushed and confusing. The mistake I made was this was my first ever consultation so didn't have a plan of what to discuss, but I did tell her I wanted breasts lifted but felt concerned with the end result without implants, that I wanted tummy tuck and was unhappy with my thighs then we started talking about a body lift and I was not prepared to discuss a Body lift because this procedure was not something I considered. Also, never did we discuss how I felt about changing things up while operating into a more extreme procedure only later I found out I was quoted for 21 hours for two procedures with an option to put implants in on second procedure, and extend the tummy tuck into a 360 Lower Body lift if she felt better results could be achieved while operating... But then again, I did ask for her opinion and the consult was abruptly ended without discussing further. I am also disappointed she has not answered my email I sent her explaining my concerns and requesting a second consultation. By the way, Dr. Hamayata told me that a 360 body Lift was way too extreme for me, completely unnecessary and that operating time would be 6 hours max to do the Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck before walking me through the entire process... He gave me plenty of time and made it clear he had all the time in the world to answer questions, plus email address if I later had questions. I look forward to seeing Dr. Green next week followed by Dr. Kimberly Henry although I question distance playing a role with follow up care with Dr. Henry due to he only being in Davis once a week. Information is power so and plastic surgery should never be rushed so get as many consultations as you can until you find complete trust with a surgeon. Let me know how it goes for you and I hope the info. helps. Michelle
thank you so much Make Me Over that's my problem I get my consultation and don't ask any of the questions I had in my mind to ask! This time I'm writing a list of questions I have and concerns so I don't get distracted in my meeting with her. I didn't think to ask how much operating time the doctor would need to achieve the results' I wanted, that's a really good question to ask. I went to Dr. Henry in 2008 for breast implants I wouldn't go back to her, I was really young and didn't know any better I went to this doctor in the bay area first who advised me I needed a lift so I decided to see Dr. Henry to see what she was going to say she advised me I can go with out a lift if I got bigger implants! (I should of just got the lift) now I have a this double bubble that I hate, and I had two surgeries total with her, her putting the implant's in then I got CC in my right breast she had to remove $2600 later! she is very busy I communicated with her office assistant most of the time :(
I am happy to hear you are doing your homework well:)   I am excited for you and can't wait to see your results.
Good luck. Dr. Clark quoted me over 26,000 and Dr. Yamahata quoted me 16,000 with very different surgical recommendations. I see Dr. Green next then Dr. Henry. The more consultations the better. These surgeons are all good, but for me, I think it will all comes down to who I trust the most.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to go cheap. I bet you're extremely happy with your results and having had a friend already go to him helps a lot to trust him! You will do great, please keep us updated!
Hey there ShaeDreams your absolutely right! it doesn't pay to go cheap lol I haven't actually had my surgery yet but I'm shooting for a date of 10/2/14 I will definitely keep everyone posted and I will start to add some before pictures this weekend! thank you for your support
You're so welcome! I'm excited for you!!!