Picosure Treatment #1 Week 8 - Sacramento, CA

I'm actually having my tattoo removed from my neck...

I'm actually having my tattoo removed from my neck because I'm looking into joining the military!
I've had my first session on May 9 2014!!! I was really skeptical about it at first because it was kinda pricey other then going with the original Q laser witch would have takin over 15 sessions an more then a year in a half to completely remove it!!! But I'm glade I found out about the picosure clinic in Sacramento because after the first treatment it really faded most of the out lining of my tattoo so I'm pretty amped about going back in July for my next treatment!!! The result are amazing you just have too give the skinn time to break down the ink an you'll start seeing the result shortly after!! It took I say about a week and a half before I started to see results. Right after the skinn started to heal it's self it's just mainly your body breaking down the ink an pushing it out your skin!!! So if any one is looking into removing any tattoos I'll say go with the picosure laser it's quicker an just about $199 a session!! An I'm sure you can find other clinics around the bay that may be a little lower on the price!!! But overall I'm pretty saticfied with my results so far!!!

Before treatment

Second day after Treatment #2

It's gotten pretty darker an is really sore at the moment

Treatment #2 week 3

Treatment #2 week 3

Couple weeks after treatment 2! looking pretty good

treatmen #3 day 2

This one was a little more painful. I think she raised the levels to the laser so its more swollen and darker

treatment #3 day 3

treatment 3 week 3

Len

Your fading looks amazing, thank you for keeping your review up to date!
Hey there, it's great to see awesome results from the Picosure. You can definitely notice a lot of fading, especially with those little stars. Best of luck for total removal!!
Thanks for the update, you are on your way to ink free skin!
No problem!! ;-) im determined to get it off!
I think I'm going to invest in the picosure treatments. Your results are awesome!
Most definitly should if your looking into getting a tattoo removed!!! An thanks i can tell u its very much worth it
i'm from Sacramento and is shopping around for tattoo removal, where is the location that you go to? Thanks!
Pico sure 5601 J Street 9164545922 Center Dermatology and Laser Surgery
Thanks!
Looking really good :)
I am getting my tattoo removed from my neck as well. Have you done the regular treatments or just the picosure treatments? I'm recovering from my third laser tattoo removal treatment and haven't seen much fading but it's only day 4 post treatment. Its all black ink and covers a good portion of my neck. I'm wondering if it's worth looking into the picosure.
Ive tried it once but i was to impatient to have to do 15 sessions at $105 each !! So i stopped after the first one. But then i found out about the picosure laser so i looked into that an found out it takes up to 3-5 treatments for most tattoos so i started about a month later. Even tho is kinda pricy its well worth it
Hi, i was wondering how far you had to space out the treatments with the picosure removal... it looks good and im seriously concidering having this done...tia :)
I wait about 8 weeks between each sessions!! The more time time u wait between treatments the better the results!! Your just giving your body more time to push out the ink
Great fading!
I'm looking into removal my star tattoo also. Thanks for the post. Will definitely look into her. Good luck in the Navy!
Thanks!!
Great results so far! Do you find it painful on the neck?
Yes it's pretty painful but it's tolerable!! An it's pretty quick so I just suck it up!! I can't wait till it's gone already because I'm so ready to join my brothers in the navy ;-)
Congratulations on your progress so far. Would you be willing to upload a photo of how things looked before treatment?
My dr have the before pics ! So I'll ask her to email them too me
Great thanks, we would all love to see them. A few of us are thinking of trying Picosure so you'd be doing us all a massive favour. Happy fading!