Rhinoplasty with Dr. Clutter Oct. 23rd - Sacramento, CA

Just scheduled my rhinoplasty procedure. Feeling...

Just scheduled my rhinoplasty procedure. Feeling good about Dr. clutter just wishing I could find more reviews and Before and after pics online.

I broke my nose at as an adolescent and am looking forward to fixing both function and appearance of it.

Also I am a singer and have my first event booked Three weeks and four days after surgery . What do you guys think ? Is that long enough?

researching

Doing lots of research these days . Just trying to make sure I am weighing all the risks regarding this procedure. I am worried about the possibility of breathing loss after a rhino and how that would affect my career as a professional singer and well my whole life really.

I really have no plans to get a revision at any point , but through some research I have discovered that 10-15% do after there initial rhino. Planning to talk to my ENT / plastic surgeon more about that at my pre -op. He seems very confident in not only the esthetic part of the operation but the functional part too( Also I dont have any significant breathing issues with my nose now ). I also dont think he does any kind of digital imaging which is a bummer. I have been looking through pictures every chance I get and trying to find noses that are similar ish that would suit my face. Because as much and I love a cute little Kim Kardashian or Natalie Portman nose I am not a 100% sure it would suit my face...

Anyway I love reading everyones reviews and am thankful for all I have learned through this site so far.

getting so nervous...

second guessing the surgery... getting close to the date and wondering if I should postpone to a time where life is a little less stressful. Ahh also really nervous about the breathing tube situation and the possibility of it hurting my vocal chords or throat permanately !! Pre- Op is tomorrow and I have to pay for everything then If I want to go through with this!

tomorrow is the day!

Well finally nervous.. only 10 more hours ...omg im freaking out.

all done!

The hardest parts over I think and I am excited about my new nose! Dr clutter and all the staff were amazing and I am happy I ended up going with him. I got general anesthisia and intubated using LMA method. No vomiting or nausea after and feeling ok. Just staying on top of my pain meds.

Also I do not plan on posting before and after pictures on my review . I am thankful for the privacy I have through this site. This review wont include personal pictures. Hope you all understand.

cast off!

Cast is off ! lots of swelling and having to wear tape for the next couple days. So far I like it ! Its very straight and slim and i think after it sets and heals will suit my face. Cast and splint removal wasnt that bad , just weird. This whole recovery process has actually been not too painful at all. If any of you are getting this procedure and scared about the pain dont be!
So thankful for this site and all the knowledge Ive gained through it! I have felt very well prepared !

so happy I did this!

So far I am loving my results! So far this surgery was def. worth the pain/money ! Glad I didnt wait longer to have it!
Folsom Facial Plastic Surgeon