No Never Do This Procedure , I Had a Brow Lift, Face Lift, Eyes Upper N Lower and Fat Transfer - Sacramento, CA

My surgery was 7/29/13 today is 3/26/14 I'm very...

My surgery was 7/29/13 today is 3/26/14
I'm very uncomfortable. My life has been changed forever. It feels like a tight band is around my forehead. At the end of the day it feels like my brow is falling down on to my eyes. Please people don't do this to yourself. Even if it makes you look better on your face you will probably gain weight because you will be limited on your activity. So is it really worth it? It's a big gamble and can effect your and your family. I will be one happy lady when they out law brow lifts! This procedure was way too much for my Dr. to handle!

Brow lift still miserable almost a rear later

It's been almost a year now... My brow/forehead still feels tight. Feels like there's a tight band around it. If I was my hear or do anything it is worse. I still can't go in the sun. Everyone says I look good but looking at my pictures before the lift and after the lift I was much prettier. Be careful for what you wish for people. Life changing surgery. I'm happy for the people who decide to have this surgery that theirs was a success. It's a big gamble. I pray my doctor didn't harm the main nerve to my forehead. We will see. Plus there's a worry he could have left needles in my head. It won't be long and I will be seeking help from other doctors.

Words came out wrong after my posting

Still miserable after almost a year...If I wash my hair it is worse. Over all still crippling and has changed my life completely.

Folic Acid

I learned a new thing today about nerve damage after surgery. Folic acid 15 mg. A day helps.

1953 have you had any improvements? Also, what kind of browlift did you have?
I'm so glad I found all your posts! I have been seriously considering a brow lift. Had Dysport a year ago on Aug 9 it destroyed my face! My forehead fell,y cheeks lost volume, my entire face aged 10 years. I only had a couple wrinkles on my forehead and very light 11's. I have tons of wrinkles,deep 11's, heavy eyes now. Regret that day! I'm only 40 was healthy had a great face before this! Idk what else to do! I look at pics right before til now and think I didn't need this. Was talked into it by a so called friend. After reading some of your side effects I am stuck w/ugly face now. Feel your ladies pain. Ty for sharing bc I have been researching Dr's where I live for a brow lift. Ty so much!
I had Polio as an infant, and have gone undergone 33 surgeries, not all for Polio, but a great majority. I learned early on in my life, surgery in a serious decision. I have tried all my life to have those that are necessary and avoid the unnecessary ones, but that depends on what I consider in great part to what I deem "necessary". When I was 39 years old I had my right leg shortened 2", a combination of aesthetics (had a very noticeable limp all my life and because I was getting back and hip pain that would not go away. When I decided to have 2" of my femur removed I questioned the Orthopedic surgeons, among other realistic questions, what the difference would be doing this (I was told I could opt for a 2" lift on my shoe while already wearing a short leg brace) versus what difference would this surgery be if I had a broken femur in a skiing accident. The answer was no difference at all. So I decided to go for it. I was going to spend 5 days in the hospital and 6 weeks off work. Well, things didn't go too well. Neglect led to a second (very painful) surgery, over 5 weeks in the hospital and never did go back to work. It took 14 years of unbelievable pain to get over this. So, you never know what is going to happen. I had a much needed abdominaplasty that went fairly well, except for excessive fluid loss that I blamed on removal of drains within 24 hours of surgery, but well worth the weeks of external drains needed to capture a quart of excess fluids. So when it came to a regular everyday facelift what could possibly be any more painful or out of my ordinary? PLENTY! Itching due to severed nerves in my forehead (said to happen maybe 1-5% of the time), having to buzz all my hair off to apply topical meds, and possibly a year to a lifetime of never really being able to leave the house. Other than that my face looks GREAT!! I am a widow (6 years now) and just wanted a fresher look. Well, I look fresh as a daisy, but can't go anywhere without being seen this way. I have worn wigs for several years, so what's to worry? I can only wear a wig for an hour or two they the itching is unbearable, so I have to go home. I tried doing this just so I could go to Church once a week, now that's out. Now it's Summer and wearing a wig with a buzz haircut is impossible, the swear pours down my face and I feel like I am going to go crazy. The other day in the doctor's office a nice man came up to me and without batting an eye told me how his daughter (age 35) has a brain tumor, should she do Chemo or attempt brain surgery. He assumed and rightly so, that I had had brain surgery because my scar from the hairline brow lift looks like I had the top of my scalp removed. So Necessary (I really didn't need a lift, but the doctor insisted) or just wanted. Doesn't really matter, does it? I have been battling with doing myself in (really) because I cannot fathom living out the next few years (I am 67) dealing with this horrible side effect. 10 years of this could be the rest of my life. I really do want out, either off the planet or out of pain and discomfort. I do not have a family, so no one would really be devastated, believe me, if I weren't here. Don't give me the crap that my friends would, since I no longer have any of those left either. I just fear God's judgment and wouldn't want to loose my place in the afterlife with Him, but I no longer believe suicide would prevent that. So what to do from here!??! Just choose wisely, dear ones! And yes, my doctor was a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a perfectly clean record, and very well educated. Would I do it again. Sadly, probably yes since my intentions were valid. Pam
Ty for sharing your story! My heart goes out to you. The thought of leaving here has crossed my mind as well, I have kids who kept me here. I can tell you that you are beautiful! Your face looks better than mine and I am 40. Ppl used to tell me that I only looked 30. Not anymore all do to Dysport. Was told we all did it, the Dr his wife nurses in the office! Regret it do bad! I seriously have been considering a brow lift and been looking at before and after pics of ppl. Dysport has made my forehead fall so bad that my eyes are heavy. It would be my luck that I would end up with nerve damage. Probably going through the same things as you. So glad I seen posts like yours. Dr gave you $ back admission of guilt. Should be able to go after him. For Dysport ruining my face, I need a Dr to say yes I see your face fell and is from this poison. Seen a few Dr's who won't even here me out. Though I have a legit case and signed a consent but it is nothing. Says minimal side effects. Dummy should of done more research never thought adverse effects. Only found good reviews. Know your feeling I suffer from eczema it's in my hair itches so bad I make my head bleed when I'm stressed out. Argain oil helps relieve the itch, you can buy it at Sally's beauty supply, not sure you have it in CA. Ty for replying back my heart goes out to you. I'm sure it's he'll if you don't have your husband or family. I have had my sister but she's tired of hearing me cry. Have two friends that have been here for me..
Oh forgot to mention I now have dry eyes, it's a nightmare! Dr's on this site kept saying after Dysport (botox) wears off you will go back to normal! That's a lie! They say maybe it's something else! Yes thousands of us having same adverse effects but maybe it's something else my butt! Was healthy walked 9 mi a day worked out daily! Can't do it anymore no energy no fight sucks the life out of you. Travels thru your body and had a mole above my lip that I loved its gone. Burn on my arm from over you can barely see that anymore. Caused my feet and hands to wrinkle like a 90 year old. Hate myself now!
Do you have any before and after photos? I have never heard of Dysport, but I have heard of (and did use) Botox. It takes about 6 months for it to wear off. I have been told the places that do this stuff water it down, or add other chemicals to it for it to go farther. I don't trust anyone any more. When I decided to have Botox I made sure they opened the packaging and filled the syringes in front of me. It seemed to do something, but not enough to notice, and I don't have $600-700 every 6 months to keep it up.
It was a friend who worked at te office so dummy me I trusted them. Dysport is the same as Botox but they say it works faster and lasts longer. I spoke w/a pharmacist from Dysport he told me it has travelled throughout the body and effects can last up to a year. Aug 9,2014 I will be a year out. Have pics yes but I email or text them. Had to many dishonest Dr's on here saying oh ur going back to normal or it has to be something else. Thousands of us having these adverse effects it's not something else. I went from walking 9 mi a day working out feeling great to feeling I'm 90 at times. I seriously was considering a brow lift bc my forehead is crushing my eyes sometimes I hold my forehead up w my hands for relief. But after reading many of the things ppl are going thru I have changed my mind. If you send me a private message w email or number I will email pics or text. But be prepared I no longer look (40) always being told I looked 30. Look more like 47-50 a guy guessed my age for 47 other day!! Bummer and felt horrible!!
Want to see your before and after pics. I have commented that these "chemicals" breakdown in the body, like fillers that disappear over time, have to go SOMEWHERE, and it seems the lymph nodes or kidneys and the like are where they end up. Look at women who have had silicone breast implants that leak, good grief. Watch the show "Botched" it's amazing what foreign objects can to to us and it's usually permanent!
Oh I know it's in my left kidney as I always hurts never did before. My right side neck and shoulder constant pain. I read that Botox/dysport has been found on the feet, nail beds, brain many years later. Ppl are amazed I did it. I didn't eat candy fried foods sugar or junk. I hate myself for it. I hive and itch like crazy in the cold never have before.
Does the show have Dr's who agree Botox/dysport did that to them? Give me email I'll send pics
No, Botched is for post op mistakes. Send me your photos at pamela_t@verizon.net hope to see them soon. Pam
Pamela check your email
Got your photos, I can't see the part you're speaking of with your brow. Your hair is covering it. But you look great in them. I assume it's your daughter next to you, she is beautiful. I need to look up your symptoms again, I think you said the stuff has traveled to other sites in your body. Did you have any other fillers that could have caused this: Something that is like Botox is a watery substance, so I don't know how it could have been detected in other areas. Again, I need to look up your information. I will get back to you soon. Pam
Okay Pam. Just email me
1953- do you think the dr left needles in your head?? Are you serious? Oh my that sounds horrible. I think you should go to a different doctor and get checked - you can't live like this. I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time.
Thank you... Yes at the end of the surgery the nurse was very concerned about missing needles. When I mentioned it to the imagining center where I have my bone density test done the tech told me I need I need to have an ex ray of my head just to make sure. Then a friend of ours who wife is a surgeon told my husband YES that happens all the time... Thanks for caring a Cindy. I will post my results after I have the ex ray done. I pray pray pray that isn't the problem and it turns out I'm having a long recovery.
When is your x-ray, 1953?
ASAP ...today is Friday night ...6-27-14 I will get it done next week.
Call Monday, Am and don't forget to get your medical records. Was this a Plastic Surgeon, and if so Board Certified?