Mommy Make over on Dec 5, 2013 -Sacramento, CA

For of all, thanks for all the great reviews and...

For of all, thanks for all the great reviews and progress you guys post on this page. I find them so informative and helpful.
I'm 36, have 3 kids, 11, 2 and 1. I'm going to get the MM in 5 days. My main concern is my recovery. It looks like I need to drive after 10 days post surgery because my oldest take dance lessons. I'm seeing my doctor again in two days but I forgot what he'd told me the last time I saw him.. Too much info to digest :)

Pre-op appointment

So my husband and I came in today for my pre-op appointment. We both are scared and can't believe I am doing this. We paid the full amount for operation and doctor cost, but I have to call the anesthesiologist office to pay his fee separately. After I paid, I asked if they had given me a $200 discount for paying cash, they ran in, checked, and handed me $200 back because they "forgot". So we got in the room and saw dr Green. He recommended 100-350cc for my frame at the consultation appointment and I decided on 350 after trying on the sizer. I don't want to regret if it turns out too small and after spending this much money.
The doctor took my before pictures and answered our questions. He seemed so calm and here we were, so scared. He said I can shower the next day if I want, and the drain is usually in from 3-5 days, only if I don't drain more than 30cc in a 24 hours period.
I dropped off my husband and went to the lab. Paid $29 for the Blood test and headed back to work and
I can't concentrate :) my mind is running wild with this surgery.
I've been texting with the friend that had a breast implant by dr green two weeks ago. She is completely back to normal and no scalping either. Her husband is so impressed. That is very encouraging news.
Got my step mother in law to come by this Thursday for a week then my sister will come by next Friday when she's gone. Breath. Breath.. :)
BTW, thanks for all your comments and encouragement! It means a lot to me!

This is it!! Husband is taking me there

Check in is at noon and my sister will swing by after work to pick me up. I'll keep u guys posted!!!

They are late!

Urge I have to wait for another hour :(

Well I made it out alive!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it out alive and at home. I think it was around 2pm, close to 3pm and didn't know anything after that. Woke up and felt some pain and shivering.they have me some more pain mess and I drift away for about 30 minutes and woke up a lot more alert. Sister came by to take me to her house for a few days. I don't want my kids to see me and climb all over me at this point.
More pictures later, prob tomorrow when I have some privacy!

Just got up from a nap

Oh I forgot to mention that they sent a leg compression machine home for me to use to prevent blood clogs. I'm feeling A-oK so far. Laying on their couches recliner (automatic) and I'm not doing too bad. I've mentally prepared for the worst but so far I'm doing awesome! Good night everyone!!

Picture

The boobs :)

Oops picture got cropped

Thanks God for little sister

I've been staying with her for the past 2 night and she just helped me took a shower and snapped a few pictures.
My hubby and kid are sick at home. His stepmom are here to help so thanks to have step mom in law too!

I'm recovering pretty good. I still have the oozing at the top abdomens. I've been trying to walk and squeeze the blood from the tube down to the bubble to help my body drains better.

My next follow up is Monday. My left is still draining quite a bit. Hope I can take both out on Monday. Will see!

Thank you all for your encouragement! I wouldn't go through this if I haven't read your reviews and support! God bless!

My body is so bruised!!

Many left love handle is so bruised up, it looks horrible. I just took a shower and get to see the insidious for the first time. It doesn't look pretty :( I'm going to see him in Agee hours. Any suggestions on these bruises?

I weighed myself again this morning, same weigh as the morning I went into surgery, 111.6lbs. I've been backed up also. It doesn't bother me as much. We'll get some softener on the way home today.

I like the overall look, but I don't like the color of my skin ;( Hope time will heal better!

Saw the doc, only one drain got taken out

One drained only about 10cc but the other is draining quite a bit, about 25cc so hopefully I can get it out in two days.
My boobs are carrying high so they gave me this band to wear on top to push them down.
So far I feel great and loving what I see. I felt so much better after one of the drains were taken out.
The pain on the first day was manageable, and I didn't really need help to go to the bathroom.
Each day the pain is less and less. I'm on day 4 and been taking only 1/2 of a 10mg norco every 5 hours. I'm going to switch to Tylenol so I won't feel sleepy.
Ladies, if you are thinking about doing this, it is totally do-able! Just make sure you have some help with rides and your kids, you will be fine.

One week today!!!

Yay! I made it to the one week mark! Got the second drain out yesterday. I feel good and no more pain. I still can't walk straight but was able to drive 5 days after surgery.
My problems right now are the purple bruises and swelling! The doc told me that my incision line will be flatter after 6 weeks. Hope that is the case. Right no wit doesn't look good.
My boobs seem to drop down a bit. Looking at them naked, I think they look too big but when I wear clothes over, I can't really tell that I had fake boobs. I guess it's a good thing since I plan to go back to work next week.
Does anyone has suggestions on my bruise and swollen situation? Thanks in advance!

2 weeks post op

Well, my main issues right now are swelling and boobs are still high. My muscle is still tense and really hard. Also my top middle stomach is bulging out more at the end of the day. It shoes some bruising and the doc didn't think I have water underneath, just tore muscle and bleeding and swelling. He said it had more fat than the belly button area and it won't be as flat. I hope it won't be a huge bulge :(
I can almost walk straight. However when I get up from sitting for a while, the skin pulls tighter when I tried to walk straight.
I'm still in the healing process so I don't really notice any big difference from the last update. Patients I must have I guess :)

Three weeks!

Wow time sure flies! It's been three weeks already.
The boobs still feel hard. It seems to make a little progress at dropping down. I try to wear the strap with a sock on the left boob to help it drop down.
The tummy seems bigger. It's probably all the eating and swelling (I hope) ehhe
I can almost walk straight now. The abdomen skin still pull when I tried to arch my back.
Just today I felt a little pain on my boobs, is it normal?
I also feel some pops inside, from reading others posts, they said they are just air bubbles? Hope that's the case.
Anyways, I tried taking some pictures of myself here. Others seem to master at taking selfties.. I suck at it big time :)

Few more pics with clothes on

Despite how hard the boobs are, I still love my new look! I finally has something to show under the dress :)

Forgot to upload the front incision

Looking better each week!!

A 32DD? Holy cow!!

I went to VS to get sized and it is a lot bigger than I thought. I'm size 32DD! I think I got more than I bargained for. I was hoping for just a C cup. It was certainly hard to tell your cup size with the sizer. I should have told dr. Green my desire cup size before surgery. But, in a way I don't mind the DD cup since no one can tell that I had my boobs done with a non padded bra on.
Today is 4 weeks post op. I feel great. The sensation on my upper ab is slowly coming back. The scar is looking better, boobs dropped a bit more. I can't wait for my 6 weeks post op and get the green light from dr. Green to get back to exercise. I signed up for a 1/2 marathon on March 16, and I am not confidence that I can run that much. Worst I'll just do the 5k and do the 1/2 marathon next year :)

Five weeks post op

So far I'm very pleased with my surgery and progress. My boobs are slowly dropping and feeling softer. My scar look so much better and i can almost arch my back without feeling my tummy skin is pulling. I would definitely recommend it, especially Dr. green. I can't wait to see him next week and get his blessing on doing more physical. I miss the gym and I miss carrying my kids.

The only one thing I'm concerned right now is my left boob, it seems to look bigger than my right. I will have a chat with Dr. green at my 6 weeks post op appointment.

I'm uploading some quick snaps as I didn't have time this morning. Will upload more pictures later!

Happy dance! I can do what ever I want in a few days

That is what my surgeon said about me going back to he gym in a few days!!! Woo hoo!!!
My six weeks is this Thursday but I went ahead to see him today as mondays are the only day he works at the office near my house. Next Monday is a holiday and I'll be out of town.
Anyways, he was very pleased at how flat and symmetrical the incision line is. He said I don't need any scar treatment or silicone tape. Just leave it alone. As for the boobs, he wanted me to wear the strap part time for a month then come back and see him. The only problem is I couldn't find it. The last time I wore it was Friday and now I can't find the darn thing :(
As far as the compression garment goes, I don't have to wear it in a few days. Just wear it when I work out to provide support. This is great news as I get uncomfortable at night if I lay on my side. The zipper on the side is pretty thick and it hurts if I lay on it. Sometimes my skin gets itchy as it rubs too much and the skin gets irritated towards the end of the day. The swelling has gone down about 80-90%. My tummy looks slightly bigger at the end of the day compared to the morning so i am very happy about that. I read some doctors comments that it can lasts up to 6 months so at a bit over a month, I think I'm doing pretty good!
Anyways, I am extremely happy with my surgery and I am so glad I found Dr. Green! I can finally say that it's worth every penny! This photo was taken at night with a Victoria secret 32DD bra on taken a few days ago.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I am so glad that I found Dr. Green and the result is beyond my expectation! If I ever want another surgery, I want him again. Two thumbs up from me.

Thanks for sharing your review. You look amazing! Any updated pictures?
wow !! your scar is healing beautifully.Those boobies are to die for.Work that new body girl.
Good to see you are feeling better. I still wear my spanx even at almost 2 months post. Got rid of the compression garment at around one month. Your breasts look supple! That's a plus that your swelling is down for the day. Pretty normal I think. I still forget it can take about 6-12 months to get that to go away. Good luck.
Thanks! I still wear the cg 24/7! If I take it off I feel so sore from the swelling :( i Hope it doesn't take a year! Good luck to us both huh? :)
I agree, your boobs are looking better :) Woohoo for being able to do whatever you want!
Thank you! Well, Turns out can't really do whatever I want :( I get so swollen and sore if I don't wear the CG :(
Looking great! Good luck with the workouts.
Thank you! I still feel the belly area pull and really sore when I do sit ups :(
You look amazing. Scars healing well. I don't know anything about breast aug, but it seems like they have changed al ot and look better every time you post. They look great!
Thank you!! I'm so glad I had a MM.. Haven't regret a bit! :) Just checked out your review. You look fantastic!!! Love your new bod! You did great!
Oh and VS and a few high end shops vanity size. So, don't sweat it. I can fit into a medium sports bra at Target, but I am a VS D-cup? Probably in reality a very full C.
Lol! That's what I think too. They try to make us feel better about our boobs I guess :) Just like the cloth makers, the new size 2 is like a true size 6 right?
funny you say that-I am a true 6 for sure, but for the last 2 years a 2 in nearly every store.>))))))
Wow, you heal REALLY fast! Your abs are going be loverly!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
Your incision looks great, very smooth and flat! U look amazing!
Thank you!
You are doing great. Don't worry about bra size; especially VS since they always size up for some reason. It's just a number anyways. I asked for Cs and that's what he gave me. Although, immediately after surgery they were more like Ds. Just when I got use to the idea the swelling went down. Kind think I should have gone bigger but... Not doing this again ;-). I love the surgery and the results but the recovery isn't easy
How are you doing? Hope you are doing well! Take care!
You look so great in those dresses and your boobs are so perfect in them! I'm jealous because I am scared I am still going to need a push up to get that look :(
Thank you! I hope they will bluff out over time as they still feel very hard.. Probably why they look high in those dresses :) don't worry I'm sure you'll turn out just fine. Thanks goodness for push-up bras right? :)
looking good mumma!!
Thank you!!!
You look great!!
Thank you!! I love my new body so much!! I finally has a shape :)