tri luma is back for hyperpigmentation!! - Sacramento, CA

I developed hyperpigmentation after my 2nd baby. I...

I developed hyperpigmentation after my 2nd baby. I got it after the 1st baby but Tri Luma fixed it. Then they discontinued it. I started Obagi Nu-derm & it worked but the retin A really started to irritate my skin making it look worse: scaly, un-even skin tone, large pores-HORRIBLE. By far not the beautiful skin I once had. I've ALWAYS taken care of my skin, sunscreen, hats, the best creams & facials & it really showed. So this has been very traumatic for me & depressing.
Anywho, I made an appointment with a dermatologist who specializes in Laser treatments & that was the best thing I could have done. In 1 visit, she said reassured me the retin A irritation will get better, I DON'T need (or advised not to) any lasers due to my skin type (Olive toned, latin), & she gave me a prescription for TRI LUMA!!!! Yay!! IPL, Fraxel, etc. really scared me so I am VERY pleased I didn't have to take that route.
So for now, I will be using only Tri Luma & LOT'S of sunscreen & I will update my progress.
I'll take "naked" pictures of my skin tonight before I apply Tri Luma & will post new ones every few weeks. I'm excited to see how my skin responds to this.
Laser & skin Clinic

Dr. M. She was awesome! Highly recommended. Very informative. Should have gone a long time ago.

did you try cosmelan cream for melasma ? it has amazing results and no risks of cancer as from hydroquinone in triluma
dear i am here in UAE HOW CAN I GET HERE THIS CREAM
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing your continued progress.