56 Year Old Mother of Two (And Grandmother!) Having a Full TT and Lipo of Inner & Outer Thighs. So Excited!!! - Sacramento, CA

I've been wanting to take care of my "pouch" for...

I've been wanting to take care of my "pouch" for over 30 years. After the c-section of my first son, I knew I was in trouble. 6 weeks after I could see a sagging of the skin and over the years, I have been in fantastic shape, to 25 pounds overweight and that pouch never goes away. I absolutely hate it and never feel good in my clothes. I am about 15 pounds overweight right now and I just swore I'd have it off before my big day, but with 5 days left, doesn't look like that's going to happen!! I feel extremely motivated to start working out again after I heal and just as soon as can. I think the stress of all I have going on right now may have contributed to not getting it off. This is going to be a life changing event for me and I just know I'll take really good care of myself and get the rest off. I just can't believe only 5 more days!!! I have all my meds, clothing, I even bought a recliner and one of those "Go Girls" lol! I'll take a picture of my before as soon as I can figure out why my camera isn't working. I've posted 3 or 4 times and hope I get a response this time!! I need to share this with somebody and my husband is the only one that knows.

I took some Pre Op Selfies.....

I've never taken a selfie and absolutely can't believe I am posting this for the world to see, but my excitement over the coming change in my life has me letting myself do it. PLUS, I see all the support and help this site offers. I have really big thighs and my clothes never fit well and the belly from the two kids. I just can't imagine how different it's going to be. I sure hope I won't be disappointed in the results! Most of you love yours so it makes me hopeful.

Okay, now I'm getting a bit scared!! 3 days to go!!!

I've been reading so many reviews and just the one or two where people aren't happy are so sad and scare the crap out of me! I've saved so long for this and it's super expensive and my hopes are so high. Most are happy and that's awesome, but I had to drive by myself 9 hours today and too much time on my hands and I'm tired. I will try to stay positive, but I'm super freaked out tonight. I just have to be flat!! One lady said they only removed 40 cc's for her lipo!! That's nothing!! Anyway, I'm definitely not going to back out. I'm paid and for the most part happy and excited, but these last minute fears are wearing on me. Maybe a good night sleep and read some good comments and I'll be good. I just totally need to remember my PS is awesome and I've got this!!!

One more hour to go!!!

Today is the big day and I'm ready! I had the most incredible Pre-op appt with Dr. Green yesterday. He was so supportive and answered every single question and took away every doubt and fear that I had. He's was really amazing with me and I needed that so much. I was a wreck before I got there. Also, I managed to get rid of problem that I had yesterday that was soooo bad! (I had gas and thought I was going to be passing gas while I was out on the table and run my nice Dr off!!!)
I think my life will be forever changed after today and I'll do my best to take care of my body and to live well in everyway, including my relationships with people. I feel blessed that there is a solution like this surgery for my problem and that I was able to save for it and do it. As all my Real Self peeps say, see you on the flat side!! I wish you that are soon the best of luck and those healing are feeling well. Bye...
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Good luck.
Yah you!! I can't wait to hear about your surgery and results. So exciting! Your before pics r awesome so I'm sure you will have great results! Take care of you and keep posting!
Keeping you in my prayers for a safe successful surgery! Update us when you can! Best wishes!
can't wait to hear about your results. I'm 60 and having lipo August 22nd and am so scared the results won't be what I'm hoping for. I'm at least 15 lbs overweight but can't seem lose through restricting intake. Good Luck and I'm sure the results will be fabulous.
Thank you so much. I went for my pre-op today and I was so scared and nervous and Dr. Green within 2 sentences made me feel so confident and ready to do. He was fine with my 15 extra pounds and told me it's actually perfect because he can sculpt and has something to work with!!! I almost started crying!! I can't believe it's tomorrow. I'm ready except for one HUGE embarassing problem and I could really use some help on this. You're going to laugh, and it's funny, but it's NOT! I have such bad GAS! I bought gas/x and did an enema and I just don't know what to do!! I can just imagine being knocked out and knock out my poor PS. I wont have control because I'll be under. I don't want to run my Dr out of the room before he's done with my surgery, lol! All kidding aside, I'm freaking out!! Thank you Shirleykay for the kind words.
Thank you for sharing your story! Best of luck! I'm sure you'll have no regrets when you heal up & look amazing :)
Good luck! Can't wait to see your results.
What u r experiencing is normal. I was so much a basket case the morning of my surgery that I am sure the staff thought I was a true Looney toon. Everything turned out fine, I am sure u will have great results.
Thank you! I feel better today and have my excitement back. I've been thinking all day, "tomorrow I can say tomorrow is my pre-op and day after tomorrow, my EVENT!! Woohoo!!! I only met my PS once and he seemed nice and he has great reviews. I was super nervous and forgot to ask so many things. I hope he looks at me Monday and says, "I got this!!" Some are conservative about how much lipo they do. I watched a youtube video of the whole procedure and it seemed like the PS, (not mine,) left so much fat. Anyway, I guess I'm rambling, but I'm excited again and thank you ColoradoMaiden for your words of encouragement.
You do have this! It's so normal to have the wrestling between fears and excitement! I almost considered backing out of my PS scheduled a week after you on the 29th. Just remember all the reasons you are doing this and the time you have waited for it to be done! I will keep you in my prayers for a very successful procedure and complication-free recovery! You are going to love your new shape and joining the "flat-side"! You do have this! Best wishes!
Thank you!! I do feel better today. It's such a HUGE time in my life and I do have a couple of regrets like not getting the last 15 off, but I think I'm going to be so motivated once I don't have to battle that horrible flap on skin on my belly. I truly appreciate your words and kindness!
Thank you so much. You don't know how special and important your comments are to me. I really wish I could get out of my head because it's so busy right now! You are right, I have waited so very long. Must remember to focus on the positive and your kind encouragement and the words of others on this forum bring me back to WOOHOO!! I just can't wait!
Thank you Lye10Up!! I really appreciate it and am mentally ready for tomorrow. You all have made this journey so much more exciting and easier to get through. Thank you so very much. :)
MsMajestic, wishing you good luck on your Sx, we both have the same dates different place, sending some good Energy, will be praying for you too. I knw God will let us go through without any problems..keep us posted..gl!!
That you and good luck with yours as well! That's awesome we have the same day. Wishing you all the best for a safe surgery and your results are amazing!! Keep me posted. :)
Best of luck to you....
Good luck with the 23595county and the lipo. Keep us posted.
Thank you! Will do. :)
I have no idea what the 23595county is all about. I thought I had typed TT.
That's funny!! I was thinking, "dang, I need to get the lingo down on this site!"