Latisse Does Not Change Your Eye Color or Cause "Sunken Eyes!" - Sacramento, CA

I've used Latisse for more than 3 years. I have 3...

I've used Latisse for more than 3 years. I have 3 light-eyed friends that have used it longer than I have. None of us have ever experienced an adverse effect as a result of using this product. It does NOT change your eye color or cause you to have "sunken eyes." I'm posting a few pictures that I've taken over the past year.
If you're interested in the product, TRY it! I love the results and I'm so glad I tried it for myself!!!
Dr. Cook

wow you have some beautiful eyelashes! i hope i get this result!!! and your right the horror stories are scary, i guess it depends on if you are using it safely or not. thanks for the info i will now trim down my brushes (it seemed too big but i never even thought about trimming it!) and use one drop/brush for both eyes! can you post some before pictures if you have them?
Thank you, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I think I did take a couple of pictures before I began using latisse. That was so long ago, I need to find my old cell phone and go through the pictures to be sure. If I find one I'll post it for you. :)
Yes, it can cause those issues. You have very deep eyes...either natural or 'sunken' due to Latisse or something (not sure). If natural, that would explain why you haven't noticed a difference.
BTW, you have pretty eyes...not knocking them. It's just that they are set very deep. =)
You are correct, I do have deep eyes. They've been this way all my life. And looking at my pictures I realize the dark eye shadow I use doesn't help any! I really need to change that. I suppose some ladies have had issues with this product. It's just hard for me to imagine because I'm the type of person that is sensitive to almost everything. I can't even tolerate wearing contacts because they irritate my eyes. So, to be able to use a product that is said to be so controversial, without any side effects makes me wonder how legitimate the complaints really are. Maybe it's because I use such a small amount of latisse. I only use one drop for both eyes and the eyeliner brush I use is extremely thin. In the beginning I used the brushes that came with the product. But I had to trim them down so much I switched to a much smaller brush. In the beginning I used latisse every night for about 14 weeks, then I cut back to 2 times a week. I've been doing this for over 3 years now and I'm still a satisfied customer.
Are those your real eyelashes or are you wearing extensions?
Hi, no these are absolutely 100% my lashes. That's why I LOVE using latisse. I don't even have to curl my lashes any more, just put on about 2-3 coats of mascara. It doesn't even matter what mascara it is. I buy whatever is on sale.
I should add, I've never posted pics of myself on any site before. The only reason I did, was because back when I was trying to get information re: latisse all I could find on the web were horror stories. My friends had been trying to convince me to try it. But I'd read so many negative stories I was afraid to try. So glad I did. I feel much better about my appearance. And a small bottle lasts around 3 months. Not bad for a $95 investment. My eyes are very sensitive and I did have some redness for about the first month of using it. Nothing eye drops didn't take care of though.
Wow your lashes look bananas.  How long did it take for your lashes to get that long?
They say it takes 16 weeks of usage to receive the full benefit. It only took 8 weeks.
Wow.  I didn't see results anywhere near that, but I wasn't super diligent about applying it every night.