Full Tummy Tuck, Flank Lipo, Virtually No Scars After One Week! - Sacramento, CA

First a little about me. I am a 45 year mom of two...

First a little about me. I am a 45 year mom of two ages 2 and 4. Yes, I started late. :) Prior to having children I was very active and in great shape. Not so much after. Between not having time to work out and not having energy from the sleepless nights, let's just say my weight and shape wasn't what is used to be. In addition, I recently moved to this area from the bay area and I have a demanding job and being new, I wanted to do well. OK, so that's all my excuses for my lack of excercise. I decided I wanted to have a minimal downtime procedure (smartlipo) done on my abs to jump start me for the summer and went to see a general surgeon who recently started offering the triplex. I wasn't entirely comfortable with him doing it so decided to get a second opinion from a PS who also offers this procedure. After assessing me, he said that I wasn't really a candidate; I mostly had loose skin and the diastisis recti so many of us have after pregnancy. He said he would do it if I insisted ,but the results I was looking for I could only get from a tummy tuck with MR. When I learned the downtime was much less than I originally suspected, I decided to schedule my surgery right away! I had my surgery on 4/16, had three drains which were removed 48 hours later (they barely had any output all along), was sent home with a binder with foam on the lipoed flank areas. My doctor has pts come back the next two days to assess how they are doing, and then at one week, two weeks, and beyond that I don't know since I'm only one week out. Yesterday at my one week appt, he removed the stitches around my BB, and removed the steristrips in order to take a few stitches out of my TT area, and I swear, my scar was almost invisible already! My husband was just as stunned as I. He replaced the steristrips, so I cant take pics right now, but I will pick some up and post pics later. I will post my before pics as well after I recieve them from the office.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was GREAT. He spent a lot of time with me at my initial consult explaining my options and would I could expect to achieve. He saw me at my scheduled time and was on time for each follow up. The only person I wasn't so impressed with was his nurse. Sorry Dr. K if you are reading this :).