Need Advice - Sacramento, CA

My motivation was the fact that I had implants...

My motivation was the fact that I had implants that needed to be replaced because the first ones were not put in correctly. Five years ago I had implants put in under the skin. After about 2 years I got cc so decided to have them redone under the muscle but 14 post op my but is still flat . Why?? He said that the capsule from the old implant needed to heal which would take three to six months and then I would see the results of the newly replaced ones. He said that eventually I would love them but right now I'm embarrassed with the sagging and skin hanging. Please help!

Buttock implant

So I am now 30 days post op of implant revisement ( meaning my previous implant per under the skin two years ago was replace and put under the muscle) but my but is so flat. The implants are the same size so I don't know why. My dr says it takes 3 to 6 months to see a difference but with the first surgey I seen immediate results . I uploaded pics so please tell me what u think. I'm beginning to think me $8000.00 has gone to waste. He says ill love it later but right now I'm embarrassed . please help.

Buttock implant failed

So I am now 6 weeks post op and as I mentioned before I had a capsulectomy and implant replacement because my first implants were placed under the skin. I got the same size implant placed under the fascia and not only is my butt still flat but it has a droop to it even with the new implants. WHAT HAPPENED???My dr keeps telling me that in six months it will be right but at this point I don't believe him. Is this going to change?? What should I do. So embarrassing!
Dr. Patino

My dr said that because I had the other in previously that it would take 3 to 6 months for the flatness and sagging to go away and that I would then see the fullness if the new implants and look beautiful. I hope he's right.. Any advice