BR Scheduled for June 18th - Sacramento, CA

Hi. I'm 46 and have wanted smaller breasts for a...

Hi. I'm 46 and have wanted smaller breasts for a very long time, and even though my breasts are not huge, they are on the large size. In the past year, I've lost 43 pounds, and I think that having a flatter stomach and smaller breasts will really make my weight loss shine. I'm 5' 4", and 154 pounds right now. I'm a 36 - 38 D, and wish to be a 36 B. Part of how I lost the weight is that I began a training program that takes you from a sedentary life to running a 5K without stopping. I've taken that training and moved it up a notch, and now I can run a 10K in an hour. To be comfortable, I have to wear 3 bras when I run. I don't want my breasts to move at all. I'm actually scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast reduction together. The tummy tuck has been a long time coming, but now that it's clear I'm not having any more children, it's time to get that flat stomach back and get rid of that skin that looks like a deflated balloon hanging down. I question myself if I'm being selfish or scheduling this on impulse because both procedures together gets pretty expensive, and eventually I'll have two teens in college. I'm not sure I could call it impulse because I had my first consultation back in November. I am reminding myself that I've been working hard at a full time job, have not taken a sick day in 4 years, and after all, I've been doing things for others my whole life. This is a gift for me. My doctor is a very approachable, warm person, and I feel very comfortable with him, but I am scared to death.

I am making cloth drawstring covers for my drains...

I am making cloth drawstring covers for my drains and bulbs. I need to do this because my teen sons' friends sometimes drop by unannounced, and I'm a private person. If I am recuperating downstairs in the recliner, they will see me, and I just can't have 14 and 15 year old boys seeing my fluids. Does anyone know how many drains and bulbs will be hanging from my body if I am having a breast reduction as well as a tummy tuck?

I think I finally figured out how to convert my...

I think I finally figured out how to convert my photos which were bitmap into jpeg. I'm trying to post them now.

My surgery is exactly 3 weeks away now. I am...

My surgery is exactly 3 weeks away now. I am flipping scared out of my wits. Reading other posts of procedures that take a longer than average time, like 5 or 6 hours, they have nausea when they wake up. I know I should focus on the fact that I WILL wake up, but I am afraid of out of control nausea and the pain it will cause to my newly repaired stomach muscles.

These are the things I am worried about. Might as...

These are the things I am worried about. Might as well make a list to give my OCD mind something to do.
1) Will I not wake up?
2) Will I be nauseated?
3) Will the pain meds make me itch? (I am a very itchy person by nature)
4) Will my asthma be in control?
5) Will I be constipated?
6) Will I remember how to make a sneeze go away without actually having to endure the sneeze? (Press under your nose)
7) What if I have a nagging cough? (Unlikely, unless the asthma is not under control).
8) What if I lose my job/get sued/need to help the kids financially with college and regret spending the $$!

This is my favorite thing to read on others' reviews: "I wish I would have done this long ago!"

Does anyone know about Arnica? Arnica Montana or...

Does anyone know about Arnica? Arnica Montana or Arnica Forte? I know it's for swelling, but it comes in tablets as well as a cream or gel to be applied topically over scars. Those who use this, do you know which method? I'm assuming the topical stuff?

Hi Ladies, Since I actually ended up getting a...

Hi Ladies, Since I actually ended up getting a full Mommy Makeover, I've been writing my updates under my other review. Please switch over to that one and you'll see where I am today, info and pictures-wise. Thanks for the support!

sound like u did great u have any pic up i am goin for tt/mr/lipo oct 1
Glad you are well! The sneezing thing is weird...it's almost like your body doesn't go through with it. If that makes sense. I start to sneeze, and can't complete it. Odd! It works out. Hang in there, and keep resting :)
All is well. The breasts are a charm if the swelling would just go down a bit. I like the separarion between the two. At least I don't have a chest butt anymore! The tummy yuck is worse but just feels like I did way too many sit-ups. Yawning hurts a little but not yhat bad. i have not coughed or sneezed yet and I thank God for reminding me to keep my asthma under control foe months now.
Hi When do we get to see pictures of the new you : )
Hope your recovery is going well!

Hope you are doing well!
Thinking of you.... Hope you are doing just fine!
Thanks, J and Iowa and Sammy, too. Each day is measurably better than the day before, starting after day 5!
He really didn't do much. I think just a lift. He only charged me for a lift, and I corrected the office twice that it was a reduction and a tummy tuck, but I think they didn't think I knew what I was talking about because after my weight loss my DDs probably became C's and nobody wants smaller than C's so I bet I have C's that are just lifted. Only time will tell.
Thinking of you!
Hope you are well!
Hope your recovery is going smoothly!! Best wishes!
Good luck tomorrow! Good thoughts coming your way!
Thanks, ladies. It means a lot to see these well-wishes the night before the big day. Something to keep in mind until I go under....I won't have time to post in the morning, and my cell phone is not state of the art, so I have to do my posting at the desktop computer, so I will check back in with you all when I am able to sit at the computer again. But you all will be on my mind.
You made me laugh! I'm scared as hell with ya! Surely we will be ok, right? People do this everyday......good luck. I'm right there with ya at 6:30am.

Thinking of you! Best of luck tomorrow...I know you will do great!
Thinking of you now and will be tomorrow.... prayers for a speedy recovery! Keep us posted please and let us know how you are doing!! God Speed!
Good luck! Big ((hug))!
Just celebrating my husband and dad for today....That will have to do for me, too, because today I'm only celebrating by drinking more water and Gatorade than I want and eating healthfully, if a bit lightly. Thanks for the compliment!
Congrats!! I couldn't have come close to that time!!! I'm not a runner! I think you will look amazing! I thought I was going to get a B cup at first then ended up with a small D and no one can tell! You will look great, just keep doing what you are doing and it will all come together. Again, congrats on the 10k!! Are you going to celebrate?

Kapilani, I'm so excited for you, your day is almost here! I have a breast lift on April 3 and now I am going to do a TT I'm just not sure when. Being a personal trainer l love to hear than you are getting ino shape! 10k? Wow lady that is amazing! I will be following your journey because I will need all the advice I can get on TT's! Can't wait to see your results!

I meant to say I HAD a breast lift on April 3!
HI Fitluv,
I think I'm in pretty good shape. It just doesn't show it on the outside. I ran the 10K today in the heat. I don't know how hot it was, but I began sweating pretty much by the first half mile. I huffed and puffed and finished in one hour, one minute. My goal was to go under an hour, but I didn't count on the morning being so hot. I don't think anyone got their best time. The TT is actually my MAIN want from surgery. That came with no question. I then added the breast work since it will be cheaper to take care of it at the same time. Even though I'm going for a BR and a lift, I hope I still look like a woman when I'm done. I think I'll be a B cup. I think a B cup still looks like a woman.
No, it's Phenergan (Promethazine), by Rx only. I'd be shocked if any PS wouldn't write it though if you asked, I had them for my tt and my breast aug (done separately.) They are good for nausea and they also help you sleep.
HI Time, They told me they are going to put a "juice" into my I.V. that should ward off nausea. I have not seen anyone else on this site mention something like this. Hope it works!