BA 350 CC June 10th with a complication. Healing now though - Sacramento, CA

My surgery is scheduled for 6/10 and I will be 26...

My surgery is scheduled for 6/10 and I will be 26 on 6/9 :) Happy Birthday to me! I am 5'7 and 125 lbs. Hips: 38, Waist: 27, and Chest: 29. I have had three babies, and breastfed two of them. My pregnancies were all back to back, so I have literally been like a rubber band. I gave up eating meat and most dairy, took up yoga and running, and went from 180-125 in about 7 months. :D I am very pleased with my progress, but I feel like I literally have no breasts. I buy 32 bras because that is what I can find easily, even though they are a bit to lose for me. I am a AA and would like to be a C. I do not have that much tissue, so I know in order to achieve that natural look, I will need to go a bit small. My doc said he would not put in above 400 CC, but suggested the low 300's. I am thinking 300-325 at the biggest. I am thinking silicone, and probably sub aerolar for the incision. My doc said I do not have much of a mam. fold, so a sub mam. scar might be visible. I am in nursing school, so I only have a three week break before clinicals. I will have to go to school the following week, but I went the day after my gallbladder removal...I can handle it :) What do you ladies suggest for incision placement? I am also having IV sedate to avoid any bladder issues. I go into moderate retention after surgery. Even narcotic pain meds do it to me, so I recovered from last two c-sections without pain pills because I would not be able to pee. Any advice ladies?

Two days till boobie land...325 cc or 350 cc?

So I am really really excited for my surgery on Monday morning. :) I honestly do not have any anxiety or second thoughts, which is so different from the last time I was going to do this. I do not know which size I should do. I am going the silicone route, and I am 130 (boo 5 lb weight gain) 5'7 and wear a 32 A bra on the tightest setting. I have a very small upper body. I go back and forth between 325 CC and 350 CC. I want to look very natural. What do you guys think? Does it even make a difference with those 25 CC? I bought a stabilizer, a bra with sternum compression and silicone gel sheets when my incision is ready for them. Any suggestions? What size should I got? I am doing the peri-areolar incision. With I have an incision going down my breast too?

1 day post op, and lucky me got two surgeries :(

I went with 350 HProfile silicone implants and opted for IV sedation. I was nervous to use that, but I had no probles what-so-ever. I do not every remember getting home and going upstairs. :P So hubby got me home and I slept, and slept, and slept some more. I was taking my pain meds but my left breast was killing me. I tried ice, more meds and sleep but I was in agony. After further evauluation hubby and I discovered that my left breast was 3x the size of my right!! We just chucked it too the fact that that was my smaller breast. I slept more and woke up screaming. My left arm throbbed and I knew something was wrong. My hubby called the PS on call, and she told us to meet her at the surgery center. (It was 10 pm) I began shivering I was in so much pain and ended up fainting by the our front door. When we got to the surgery center a plastic surgeon an three nurses were already there. The PS was awesome! I was freaking out and was in so much pain but she made me believe everything would be okay. She told me she believed that I had blood behind the implant and would have to go in and clean it out. I was under IV sedate again, but I was not under as deep as I was the first time. I remember wincing and my doc saying we are almost done, but that wasn't to bad. She said there were 8 pockets of blood she had to clear out but she thinks she got it all. I have a drain in there too, to continue the release of build up blood. Right now, I am so sore, my armpits ache and the drain annoys me. But all in all, this discomfort is what I expected and does not even compare to last night.

Not feeling to much better today, but I did try on a pretty bra last night :)

I feel pretty much the same today. Sleeping sucks with this stupid drain in. Hopefully it comes out tomorrow. Here is pic I took last night.

4 days post op, met with PS surgeon yesterday....I have some questions for you ladies?

I met with my PS yesterday and his nurse took my drain out. YAYY! I am starting to feel more like my old self (except the addition of my new boobies). I asked my plastic surgeon when I could pick up my kiddos ( 2 and 1) and they said I could right away, as long as I used my legs. :D That made my day right there. I hated not being able to pick them up. I do not have too much feeling in my nipples, and of course I am not used to the implants yet so that is still odd.
I went to VS yesterday too and tried on some pretty bras..,just to try. My friend who went with was very impressed with my results and actually was jealous that her boobies did not look like mine. That was such a compliment, because I seriously think this girl is a 12 on a 10 scale, and she has D natural cup that look good in my opinion.
I am getting over the constipation issue, which sucked! Omgosh, I felt like such a tubby because I was using laxatives, enemas, stool softeners and fiber supplements and nothing was moving anything. Finally though something worked. Phew!
Did any of you ladies have a weight gain right after surgery? I was 131 when I went into surgery and the morning after my 2nd surgery I was 140! I flipped out. I eat right and exercise and cannot understand what happened :( As of today I am 135, so I am slowly going back down...but still. What the hell.
Next, when did you ladies start to feel your nipples again? When did your implants drop? My doc is having me wear the strap to help push them down for two weeks. (I hate it, but I am wearing it)
Lastly...this one is odd....but today I saw a pic of a girl with small boobies and felt kind of sad that I don't have those anymore. I love my results and have always wanted them...so maybe this feelings are normal, I am not sure.
Oh ya, one more :) When do silicone implants start to bounce more and feel more like normal boobies? Granted I was an AA before, so I did not have too much tissue, but they are firm right now. I am sure that plays into it.
Ok just kidding on more. :) I sized at a 32 D yesterday, is this likely due to swelling? I got 350 cc's and my doc said a small C big B. I did not want to be a D. I suppose I will get used to it if I remain this big but still.

Thank you ladies for your support and help :)

Sexy bra huh :P

One week update

Today my sternum has been so sore! I get random shots of pain that last for a few minutes. :( Anyone else have this? My left side up where my shoulder is hurts like the muscle is tight. This is the side I had the complication on and I have been babying it, so I assume that it the reason. I tried to make it without my pain pills today at school, but I could not. :( My right breast has definitely started to drop a little bit and I can tell my left is still swollen a little. Does anyone know if this muscle type pain that prevents me from raising my left arm more than half way is normal?

10 days post op

My left boob (the one that had the second surgery and bleeding) was sore today. It actually has been the sorer side and feels significantly more painful and swollen the the right side. I can raise my left arm a little more today without the muscle pulling pain so that is good I guess. I know that having bleeding raises my risk for cap contracture so that is heavy on my mind. Is this pain normal for this late post op? I am of the vicodin and only take tylenol in the AM for my morning boob. I see my doc on the 26th, so I guess I can ask him. I am now also thinking that maybe I went to big. When I went to VS a few days post op I was a 32 D. A 34 D was too big in the cup and band so I guess I really am a C cup. I am very small up top but have size 4/6 hips. I did not want to look fake, and I feel like I look fake. :(

2 weeks post op

Getting better everyday and I have begun massage. I am still sore deep on my left breast, but I am only 14 days post op.

BB's have definitely dropped more

Do you ladies think they will drop more? So far I am loving them!

One month review :)

First off I love my new boobies :) I think I am starting to get sensation back in my nipples. This feeling is equal on both sides, and it doesnt feel like it used to but I feel a dull pain type feeling. I know it takes time for nerves to grow back so I am hopeful. I have had such good results I am thinking of getting my nose fixed. I originally going to have both procedures done at the same time, but I chickened out. We will see what happens with that, but for now here are some pics :)

Two months :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I am noticing they are still dropping and fluffing more.

9 month review

I still love my girls! I should mention I was told I would be a C cup with 350 cc implants. I am a 32DD at VS and nordstroms, not that I am complaining :)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He truly is an excellent surgeon. I love my results so far and cannot believe that even with my second emergency surgery, my breasts look natural and finally I feel like a woman :)