Breast Augmentation After 2 Breast Fed Kids and Weight Loss - Sacramento, CA

Mother of 2 breast fed kiddos. Wife and fitness...

Mother of 2 breast fed kiddos.
Wife and fitness junky.
Lost 30 lbs.
Sacramento, CA.

It my fullest I was a 34 D. I liked the size and wish they could have stayed longer! After breast feeding and the weight lost. I am a deflated flat 32 A. I mean my skin is stretched out and I have not so visible stretch marks on my breast, but they are super flat and deflated... think of a small pancake! I love my figure now, but I wish it was more proportionate. I am a small top with a med (size 7) bottom half. I love my curves but I wish they were even.
As a fitness instructor I understand that after weight loss and being active your fat tissue will continue to shrink. I respect all these fit athletes today but there is no possible way that you can have a small body fat percentage and have nice curvy breast.
I want my boobies back, and I'm gonna get it!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Here is list of questions to ask during your doctor consults. You might find it helpful to make your own rice sizers at home to get a better idea of how many cc's you would like. Feel free to post photos...even clothed if you prefer. We'd love to see your wish photos too. Keep us updated on your progress!