I am 43, 5'6, 160lbs. - BBL - Sacramento, CA

I am 43, 5'6, 160lbs. I have always been told how...

I am 43, 5'6, 160lbs. I have always been told how pretty I am or that I have a nice rack, however, I've never really been satisfied with the size of my butt. I mean, I have a booty, but no hips. It's just flat on the sides.......like somebody slapped each cheek and it left the permanent print. Anyways, I absolutely lone this site and like so many of you have become totally infatuated with it. I mean, I look at bootys all day long like a stalker. I originally only wanted 500-600cc, but after looking at photos of like subjects, I'm ready to go for the gusto. The gusto for me means 1000 - 1100cc max, per cheek. My current measurements are really weird, 38-35 41 - i know, i know. I hoping after the procedure it will be 38-26 or 28-43.

I will post pics of my before shots sometime next week. TTYL

Okay, BBL sisters - I got two (2) nights and a...

Okay, BBL sisters - I got two (2) nights and a wake up. Scheduled for 1 pm this Saturday. I posted a few pre-op pics so you'll have something to compare my results to. I don't really have any wish pics. I'm Super excited and anxious to see the new booty! Going to fill my meds today - got a little behind due to the work my schedule. So, I changed my meds from Norco to Percocet as it seems to be the most popular amongst the women on this site. According to my doctor, I will not need a compression garment. That had me a little freaked out as most of the women on here use them. He told me I was getting something for the waist, but the booty he did not want compressed. I know each doctor is different based on how he/she performs and sculps so I guess I just gotta trust that he knows what he's doing. Hell, I picked him. Not to worried though, I've seen his before and afters and - WOW! Anyway, I will probably touch base again on Friday to let you know how I'm doing. Later

Okay, so tomorrow is the BIG day!!! I think I've...

Okay, so tomorrow is the BIG day!!! I think I've got everything and am ready to go.

Products/Supplies:

Percocet
Antibiotics
Arnica Gel
Boppy Pillow
Colace - just in case
Dress/Undies/Socks
Ensure/Pineapple Juice/Friuts & Veggies

I'm sure i'm forgetting something, but my surgery is local so I should be okay.

Wow, this is going to be a trip. I'm very excited to see my results. I want to thank all my bbl sisters for sharing their stories bcuz, whatever questions i couldn't get answered by my doctors office, u all answered. Although i've been stalking this procedure for two (2) years, my journey has truly been painless and short. I am more than sure that Dr. Salama (had i been an east coast resident) would have DEFINATELY been my choice. However, I was able, from the point of my 1st consultation - book my sx within twenty-three (23) days. That was really awesome!!! I hope to be able to put my doctor (K. Sumida) on the map for the west coast.

Thanks again ladies! I will check with u all on post-op day 1 to let u know how its going and possibly post pics the same day we'll c how i feel. TTYL - Wish me luck!!!
K. Sumida

How did your surgery go
I'm considering Dr. Sumida as well. Would love to know how your outcome was.
Any pics you can share? How did it go??
How did everything go?
I hope u r doing good please let us know soon how everything went.
hello. i am still praying for u. how r u feeling today? i pray ALL is WELL.
HEEYYYYYY Blksexz! welcome to the big booty side! how are u feeling lady??
Big day today!!!! I prayed for you last night and again this morning this will be a life changing day for you. Be positive and good luck... Ms new booty!!!!
I will oust them as soon as I can Nalgona7, lol.
Hope u r felling ok hang in there the three first days are critical.
Thanks ma! I need all of that! Sorry, d=for earlier. I was calling u Chel-got confused.
hang in there. I bet you are lookin ggreat. I will be sending positive vibes your way! im want to see your results hella bad!
I ain't even took no drugs yet and still can't spell. I meant to type "post" them. Typing from I phone.
Very anxious an
And ready to get this over with.
How you feeling?

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you. That's a great post-op list -- sounds like you're ready to go!

Jadedd,

I really needed that. It's nice to feel like you have a support group who's taking the journey with you. I still very alone on here, but hope that changes soon. Anyway, thanks a bunch, I appreciate it.
Many hugs and booty wishes ;)
Goox luck! Many prayers! You're going to look great! You're lucky to have nice boobs to go with the booty. *jealous* lol

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, hope everything goes well. Please let us know how you're doing!

Kirsty,

Thank you so much. I really need to hear that!! Not coming by way of many people's response to my posting, but I'm a newbie. Maybe once I post-op pics appear I'll make some friends, lol! Thanks again.

No problem at all. More people will come along to your page, it just takes a little time sometimes. I've noticed you've been commenting on other people, which is good, that way they'll find your profile and check your blog out as well.

We'll be waiting to hear how everything turned out!

Congrats on your new journey! I'm not scheduled until next year, how will I survive util then!! Keep us updated!!
Congrats boo on your upcoming surgery..we will keep you in our prayers and good luck love...